Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz uploaded by Naixilef R.

BY LAY'S®

Lay's Potato Chips Sour Cream & Onion Flavor Trans Fat 0g per serving Kosher Gluten free Porcine free 1.5 oz bag 64 ct see more...

• I love these chips! I was wondering if anyone had other ways of u...2 Answers
  • What dips would these be good with?4 Answers
  • I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato cri...4 Answers
Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz
  • "Amazing chips .Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
  • "Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
Kim M.
Highland Park, NJ
I like these and they have good flavor, but they go stale pretty quickly and they always seem to fall apart in the bag because they're so thin. Other than that they're okay. I would recommend these.
Adrii P.
El Paso, TX
I love those potatoes are one of my favorites! I always buy them. They have a lot of variation of flavors that I buy of all .. I love the chips
Denise L.
I love these chips. Sour cream and onion are one of my favorite flavors. Definitely must try.
Laura M.
Emerson, NJ
These are my go to chips. I love enjoying these chips with a nice sandwich or at a nice BBQ.
Tanya A.
College Park, MD
This is my favorite flavor of Lay's chips. They have just the right amount of flavor. They're a bit expensive, so I wait until they're on sale. I love to dip them in French onion dip. It's the best combination.
Holly K.
Albany, NY
These are so good! And so addicting! I definitely think they are great, just hate that they make my fingers messy
Danielle F.
The sour cream and onion lays chips are by far some of my favorite chips. I have eaten these for a long time and I never get bored with them. The only downside is the carbs and calorie but in moderation I have them. The chips are thin and crispy like all of the lays and the flavor is bold and delicious!
sharon d.
Camden, SC
These are a classic one of a kind flavored chip! Awesome! I remember these as a kid at the ball games!!!
Shala C.
Atlanta, GA
I can NOT cook big meals with out snacks!!! And lays chips are a must! Always fresh and the bags are pretty full. I admit the sour cream and onion are my fav for working on media project, parties, anything! PLUS they are perfect with a good homemade hamburger
Grisel R.
Medley, FL
One of my favorite snacks, very good flavor, packing simple to open and very practical in addition to keeping the product well.
Liz S.
Deerfield Bch, FL
What is your favorite flavor of Frito Lay potato chips?
Nolan S.
Hartford, WI
Do you prefer these over the sour cream and cheddar options?
Jodi A.
Pleasantville, NY
Foodie Expert
Are these greasy?
Jessica C.
Hicksville, NY
Did the flavor change or is it just me?
Ibrahim B.
Ruston, LA
I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato crisps by Frito Lay. I was wondering - how good is these crisps? My roommate adores the barbecue flavor, however, he is afraid of sour cream. Will he enjoy these crisps?