Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz uploaded by Naixilef R.

BY LAY'S® #69 in Chips

Lay's Potato Chips Sour Cream & Onion Flavor Trans Fat 0g per serving Kosher Gluten free Porcine free 1.5 oz bag 64 ct see more...

• I love these chips! I was wondering if anyone had other ways of usi...2 Answers
  • What dips would these be good with?4 Answers
  • I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato crisp...4 Answers
Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz
  • "Amazing chips .Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
  • "Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
Teresa R.
Teresa R.
Battle Creek, MI
Awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesomw awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome
Millie P.
Millie P.
Nashua, NH
Foodie Expert
Every flavor of lays is unique & nice . This is no exception, very easily available in Walmart & taste good
Myki M.
Myki M.
Huntington, WV
So good! Absolutely delicious. They are thin, flaky, yummy goodness!! They are just so good! 😊
Katie S.
Katie S.
La Crosse, WI
Foodie Expert
These chips are crispy, crunchy, and not oily like other chips. My favorite is the sour cream and onion flavor, but there are so many others to choose. Perfect on-the-go size, perfect for snacking. I would recommend to others, and try every flavor!
Renee b.
Renee b.
Jackson, AL
Foodie Expert
Lays brand has thinner child which I love but they can also be a bit greasy which can sometimes turn me off. Especially the BBQ flavored ones. Love the flavors though!
Lizzy c.
Lizzy c.
I LOVE lays chips beccause they are naturally gluten free alot of the other brands out there have gluten find there way into there chips even though its not needed so you know lays makes a very good quality chip. Sour cream and onion is my favorite flavor such a classic
Kristi L.
Kristi L.
Waynesville, OH
I love these chips. I have tried generic brand of the same flavor and they are just not the same.
Luz C.
Luz C.
Love them, the sour cream and onion mix perfectly and make a delicious combination to eat while watching movies, studying or just because. They are super crunchy and I just can't get enough of these potato chips. I love the variety of chips Lay's does, but this one gets my heart.
Lacy M.
Lacy M.
Montgomery, AL
My favorite chip ever! You can't get any better than this, seriously! Everyone likes them!
Sharleen G.
Sharleen G.
Santa Clara, CA
Foodie Expert
I am a big potato chip fan. I know that they're bad for you, but something about biting into a thin, crunchy potato chip is great. Lays potato chips are probably my favorite because I like how thin they are cut. The sour cream and onion flavor i also like because it has flavor but isn't too pungent, like how salt and vinegar can sometimes be. The only downside to this flavor is that the dust can get on your fingers like Cheetos do, which isn't great.
Liz S.
Liz S.
Deerfield Bch, FL
What is your favorite flavor of Frito Lay potato chips?
Nolan S.
Nolan S.
Hartford, WI
Do you prefer these over the sour cream and cheddar options?
Jodi A.
Jodi A.
Pleasantville, NY
Are these greasy?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Hicksville, NY
Did the flavor change or is it just me?
Cameron F.
Cameron F.
What dips would these be good with?