Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz uploaded by Naixilef R.

BY LAY'S®

Lay's Potato Chips Sour Cream & Onion Flavor Trans Fat 0g per serving Kosher Gluten free Porcine free 1.5 oz bag 64 ct see more...

• I love these chips! I was wondering if anyone had other ways of usi...2 Answers
  • What dips would these be good with?4 Answers
  • I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato crisp...4 Answers
Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz
  • "Amazing chips .Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
  • "Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
Andrew C.
Andrew C.
San antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite flavors out there. You should definitely try them if you haven't yet.
Areeba K.
Areeba K.
Saint Louis, MO
There is not a better flavor than these sour amazing lays chips. They are quite unhealthy, I agree, but a little snack a day will not heart no body, right? I can't stop eating usually one I start because of how amazing of a snack it is. It is very, very good prize for a large bag of chips. Sometimes they even sell 5 or something for about 3 dollars I think (only sometimes). They are obviously the best for maybe a date at home with a movie along with it. Or even when you're along you could be watching a movie and stuffing these delicious chips down as well. I love it very much even with the amount of sodium it has. It's well worth the money and the best daily snack for me.
Oksana Z.
Oksana Z.
Auburn, WA
My favorite chips. I love them. Love with sour cream and onion. Tast like haven. My kids love them too. Especially my oldest son.
Deborah C.
Deborah C.
Youngstown, OH
Being a family with small grandbabies hiding the chips from them has become a routine, the think since their made with potatoes they can have them with every meal lol we love Clay's Potato Chips, and Sour cream and onion is at the top of everyone's list.
Brittani T.
Brittani T.
Atlanta, GA
Foodie Expert
My absolute favorite chip. I buy these at least three times a month. They are a comfort food for me and my kids. I love the fact that you can buy them anywhere. It is an all around good picnic, snack, or treat for everyone.
jaqueline s.
jaqueline s.
Glen Cove, NY
Son las fábricas de mis hijas tienen un sabor riquísimo les puedo dar una bolsa y tenerlas contentas y entretenidas las aman mis hijas
Aika E.
Aika E.
Ok! Show me someone who doesn't like chips. They are my to go snacks, including this flavor. Just can't get enough of it.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Salem, OR
Honestly my go to when I'm hungover these chips are delicious and full of flavor
Jesus M.
Jesus M.
Anaheim, CA
I truly love the taste of these chips they have the best taste ive always been a lays brand person
Mayra R.
Mayra R.
So flavorful and you cannot stop eating them. Same great crisp and texture are original lays but with a good sour cream and onion flavor
Liz S.
Liz S.
Deerfield Bch, FL
What is your favorite flavor of Frito Lay potato chips?
Nolan S.
Nolan S.
Hartford, WI
Do you prefer these over the sour cream and cheddar options?
Jodi A.
Jodi A.
Pleasantville, NY
Are these greasy?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Hicksville, NY
Did the flavor change or is it just me?
Ibrahim B.
Ibrahim B.
Ruston, LA
I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato crisps by Frito Lay. I was wondering - how good is these crisps? My roommate adores the barbecue flavor, however, he is afraid of sour cream. Will he enjoy these crisps?