Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz uploaded by Naixilef R.

BY LAY'S®

Lay's Potato Chips Sour Cream & Onion Flavor Trans Fat 0g per serving Kosher Gluten free Porcine free 1.5 oz bag 64 ct see more...

• I love these chips! I was wondering if anyone had other ways of u...2 Answers
  • What dips would these be good with?4 Answers
  • I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato cri...4 Answers
Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz
  • "Amazing chips .Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
  • "Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
Sarah M.
Braselton, GA
I feel like Lays are such a traditional snack. Don't let the word "traditional" sway you away. I always go back to these, even after new styles and flavors of chips come out. Sour cream and onion is my fave :)
Shelby G.
Ontonagon, MI
These are my favorite chips. The brand just in general is amazing but this flavor is by far my favorite. I could eat them all day.
Amanda C.
These are my go-to when I'm craving sour cream and onion chips. They aren't too strong like some other brands.
Jacelon J.
I love these chips they go great with a turkey sandwich. I purchase them along with other flavors such as salt and vinegar and cheddar sour cream
Kia Y.
Portland, OR
Not my favorite chip however never a bad choice. I would say Lay's have always been affordable. I buy this at any gas stop, or general store. I would not say I am ever disappointed in the lay's sour cream and onion chips just never awed.
Super tasty potato! So savory. Definitely affordable. However, I wish there were a healthier or organic option. The baked version doesn't hit the mark.
Sneki P.
Twin Falls, ID
Definitely my favorite every time! Goes well with anything and the taste is not too strong so you don't have the onion breath all day. !! Definitely yummy . I recommend it to everyone :)
Ketley O.
The chips are really good it could use more of the sour cream taste. I feel like in some of the chips there was more onion taste and more sour cream so if you could change the way you coated your chips would be great.
Diane L.
Mountain Lake, MN
Absolutely love the flavor of those potato chips...definitely hit the spot when need a little snack
Aerin M.
Me and hubby just love these! Perfect snack especially when we make our sandwiches! It's just a perfect mix! I think they are delicious!
Liz S.
Deerfield Bch, FL
What is your favorite flavor of Frito Lay potato chips?
Nolan S.
Hartford, WI
Do you prefer these over the sour cream and cheddar options?
Jodi A.
Pleasantville, NY
Foodie Expert
Are these greasy?
Jessica C.
Hicksville, NY
Did the flavor change or is it just me?
Ibrahim B.
Ruston, LA
I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato crisps by Frito Lay. I was wondering - how good is these crisps? My roommate adores the barbecue flavor, however, he is afraid of sour cream. Will he enjoy these crisps?