Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz uploaded by Naixilef R.

BY LAY'S® #69 in Chips

Lay's Potato Chips Sour Cream & Onion Flavor Trans Fat 0g per serving Kosher Gluten free Porcine free 1.5 oz bag 64 ct see more...

• I love these chips! I was wondering if anyone had other ways of usi...2 Answers
  • What dips would these be good with?4 Answers
  • I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato crisp...4 Answers
Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz
  • "Amazing chips .Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
  • "Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
S K.
S K.
Great flavor overall! It has a slight weird taste that I cant pit my finger on but I always eat these first when i buy the value packs! This is great for parties and to use for dips! I would give it a try
Brenda B.
Brenda B.
Glenpool, OK
I'm not a big fan of these I feel like they're too salty and the onion flavor is way too much! I think I would like them better if they tone down on the onion flavoring but the sour cream part is perfect!
Itzitl P.
Itzitl P.
Clifton, NJ
Foodie Expert
Love the fresh taste! Always nice & crisp! Love almost everyday Lays flavor, but sour cream & onion is one of the best!!! Will continue to buy, great to put out during parties , get togethers, bbqs!
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Nashville, TN
Yum! These are the best brand chips. I love that they come in so many different flavors and usually have size options as well. They are very good and I will continue to purchase.
Jacob G.
Jacob G.
Chandler
Satisfyingly crispy crunch and flavor to match. Also very pleasant packaging. Recommended for all Sour Cream & Onion fans. Definitely my favorite compared to other name brands.
Breanna G.
Breanna G.
High Point, NC
I like chips that are outside of the normal salty taste. These chips are pretty good but not my favorite. Sometimes the flavor is a little too strong for my likings.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Shorewood, WI
This is probably one of my favorite lays chips I love how it tastes! They are reasonably priced and I especially love how they come in pre portioned packages!
Violet B.
Violet B.
Selma, CA
I hate onions yet I love these. These are my guilty pleasure. I've esten chips and it's like hit or miss in the bag, but I've never had a bad batch of these.
Tonya S.
Tonya S.
huntington, wv
i use to really enjoy this brand but now i cant really eat a lot of them like i use too. i think the company may add to much stuff to the chip or something.
jasmine m.
jasmine m.
These chips are the best ever.,most likely my favorite ever since I were a little girl. The taste is so amazing that I forget hat the bag is huge sometimes.
Liz S.
Liz S.
Deerfield Bch, FL
What is your favorite flavor of Frito Lay potato chips?
Nolan S.
Nolan S.
Hartford, WI
Do you prefer these over the sour cream and cheddar options?
Jodi A.
Jodi A.
Pleasantville, NY
Foodie Expert
Are these greasy?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Hicksville, NY
Did the flavor change or is it just me?
Cameron F.
Cameron F.
What dips would these be good with?