Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz uploaded by Naixilef R.

BY LAY'S®

Lay's Potato Chips Sour Cream & Onion Flavor Trans Fat 0g per serving Kosher Gluten free Porcine free 1.5 oz bag 64 ct see more...

• I love these chips! I was wondering if anyone had other ways of u...2 Answers
  • What dips would these be good with?4 Answers
  • I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato cri...4 Answers
Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz
  • "Amazing chips .Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
  • "Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
caitlin m.
caitlin m.
Newport news, Va
These are so good I don't normally eat chips but I will eat these but they hurt your toungh sometimes
Ketley O.
Ketley O.
The chips are really good it could use more of the sour cream taste. I feel like in some of the chips there was more onion taste and more sour cream so if you could change the way you coated your chips would be great.
Kristian M.
Kristian M.
Altus, OK
Foodie Expert
Absolutely love these chips. They have a wonderful taste and they complete any BBQ or the perfect snack
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
South Holland, IL
Foodie Expert
These flavorful chips are soooooo good. You can not just eat a handful. This is great with BBQ hot dogs and hamburgers or just by themselves.
Probably one of my favorites! Amazing flavor in every bite and completely affordable. I love when they're on sale too! I always have to portion out some chips or I'll end up eating the whole bag! Overall, love these!
tabitha p.
tabitha p.
Grand Prairie, TX
My favorite i just love them. They have an amazing taste and just wow. Wish i could get me some.
Sunnie C.
Sunnie C.
Pasco, WA
Love these. I like to dip it in onion dip as well. Always so fresh as crispy. Not a lot In the bag so I usually get a family size
Andrew C.
Andrew C.
San antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite flavors out there. You should definitely try them if you haven't yet.
Areeba K.
Areeba K.
Saint Louis, MO
There is not a better flavor than these sour amazing lays chips. They are quite unhealthy, I agree, but a little snack a day will not heart no body, right? I can't stop eating usually one I start because of how amazing of a snack it is. It is very, very good prize for a large bag of chips. Sometimes they even sell 5 or something for about 3 dollars I think (only sometimes). They are obviously the best for maybe a date at home with a movie along with it. Or even when you're along you could be watching a movie and stuffing these delicious chips down as well. I love it very much even with the amount of sodium it has. It's well worth the money and the best daily snack for me.
Oksana Z.
Oksana Z.
Auburn, WA
My favorite chips. I love them. Love with sour cream and onion. Tast like haven. My kids love them too. Especially my oldest son.
Liz S.
Liz S.
Deerfield Bch, FL
What is your favorite flavor of Frito Lay potato chips?
Nolan S.
Nolan S.
Hartford, WI
Do you prefer these over the sour cream and cheddar options?
Jodi A.
Jodi A.
Pleasantville, NY
Are these greasy?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Hicksville, NY
Did the flavor change or is it just me?
Ibrahim B.
Ibrahim B.
Ruston, LA
I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato crisps by Frito Lay. I was wondering - how good is these crisps? My roommate adores the barbecue flavor, however, he is afraid of sour cream. Will he enjoy these crisps?