Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz uploaded by Naixilef R.

BY LAY'S® #71 in Chips

Lay's Potato Chips Sour Cream & Onion Flavor Trans Fat 0g per serving Kosher Gluten free Porcine free 1.5 oz bag 64 ct see more...

• I love these chips! I was wondering if anyone had other ways of usi...2 Answers
  • What dips would these be good with?4 Answers
  • I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato crisp...4 Answers
Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz
  • "Amazing chips .Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
  • "Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Michigan city
So yummy you can't eat just one 😍 most of the time I eat half the bag 😬 chips are the one snack I can never buy enough off !
clara m.
clara m.
Casa grande , Az
Absolutely love these chips! So tasty and crisp and delicious! I love getting the little bags though so I can actually control how many I do eat or else I'd end up eating the whole bag on my own :/ delish
These chips are the best . my whole family loves to eat these and the cheddar sour cream
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
This flavor is great if you love sour cream and onion.this product has many different flavors but this one is great for parties. The after taste might not be good after but that's my opinion. I do recommend this to other for parties.
Manda M.
Manda M.
Harmony, FL
Favorite flavor of the original lays chips! After you start eating these you can't stop! They are so good!
Fiona D.
Fiona D.
One of my favourite flavors! These, I believe, are available internationally so you can find a familiar snack wherever you go. They're not at all too sour, and the flavor is not overwhelming. It's just a nice change from plain salted chips. And as with all Frito Lay's chips, they're nice and crunchy and thin!
Rayven S.
Rayven S.
Louisville, KY
Yes I am a lord who is my god lord lord I have to another lord he keep me r I have to another for a marriage counselor to help my you
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Punta Gorda, FL
These are my family's favorite chip! They're light, crispy, and taste delicious! I do wish they were available in a reduced fat or low calorie variety though.
Beatriz F.
Beatriz F.
Fort Worth , TX
Foodie Expert
So yummy! I love these chips and my kids do as well. They definitely meet my expectations. I always pack these in my kids lunches when I take them to the babysitter!
Mayre L.
Mayre L.
These chips are so good. I have a gluten allergy so chips are a good go to snack for me. These have been a favorite since I was a kid. Only down side is they are not very healthy and I try to be a health conscious person.
Liz S.
Liz S.
Deerfield Bch, FL
What is your favorite flavor of Frito Lay potato chips?
Nolan S.
Nolan S.
Hartford, WI
Do you prefer these over the sour cream and cheddar options?
Jodi A.
Jodi A.
Pleasantville, NY
Foodie Expert
Are these greasy?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Hicksville, NY
Did the flavor change or is it just me?
Ibrahim B.
Ibrahim B.
Ruston, LA
I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato crisps by Frito Lay. I was wondering - how good is these crisps? My roommate adores the barbecue flavor, however, he is afraid of sour cream. Will he enjoy these crisps?