Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz uploaded by Naixilef R.

BY LAY'S® #69 in Chips

Lay's Potato Chips Sour Cream & Onion Flavor Trans Fat 0g per serving Kosher Gluten free Porcine free 1.5 oz bag 64 ct see more...

• I love these chips! I was wondering if anyone had other ways of usi...2 Answers
  • What dips would these be good with?4 Answers
  • I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato crisp...4 Answers
Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz
  • "Amazing chips .Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
  • "Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
Kristina Y.
Kristina Y.
Hoxie, AR
Love sour cream and onion chips! And always get this brand. Great taste and quality! Always fresh
Blake L.
Blake L.
An American classic. I never leave the store without my bag of Frito Lay's Sour Cream & Onion.
Tray M.
Tray M.
Best chips only thing wrong is to Small of a portion LoL..sour cream being a family favorite
Mayra R.
Mayra R.
So flavorful and you cannot stop eating them. Same great crisp and texture are original lays but with a good sour cream and onion flavor
Jacelon J.
Jacelon J.
I love these chips they go great with a turkey sandwich. I purchase them along with other flavors such as salt and vinegar and cheddar sour cream
Ketley O.
Ketley O.
The chips are really good it could use more of the sour cream taste. I feel like in some of the chips there was more onion taste and more sour cream so if you could change the way you coated your chips would be great.
Diane L.
Diane L.
Mountain Lake, MN
Absolutely love the flavor of those potato chips...definitely hit the spot when need a little snack
Aerin M.
Aerin M.
Me and hubby just love these! Perfect snack especially when we make our sandwiches! It's just a perfect mix! I think they are delicious!
Zulma W.
Zulma W.
Florida, NY
Crispy and flavorful. Won't be able to just eat a handful. Great with any type of dip or alone.
Makayla R.
Makayla R.
Arverne, NY
This is a great tasting chip that anyone that loves lays will LOVE. This is not the only flavor they offer but it is truly one of my Favs ! Only thing is like most chip brands it only comes with about 10 chips LOL ! Love them though.
Liz S.
Liz S.
Deerfield Bch, FL
What is your favorite flavor of Frito Lay potato chips?
Nolan S.
Nolan S.
Hartford, WI
Do you prefer these over the sour cream and cheddar options?
Jodi A.
Jodi A.
Pleasantville, NY
Foodie Expert
Are these greasy?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Hicksville, NY
Did the flavor change or is it just me?
Ibrahim B.
Ibrahim B.
Ruston, LA
I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato crisps by Frito Lay. I was wondering - how good is these crisps? My roommate adores the barbecue flavor, however, he is afraid of sour cream. Will he enjoy these crisps?