Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz uploaded by Naixilef R.

BY LAY'S® #69 in Chips

Lay's Potato Chips Sour Cream & Onion Flavor Trans Fat 0g per serving Kosher Gluten free Porcine free 1.5 oz bag 64 ct see more...

• I love these chips! I was wondering if anyone had other ways of usi...2 Answers
  • What dips would these be good with?4 Answers
  • I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato crisp...4 Answers
Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz
  • "Amazing chips .Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
  • "Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
Britton D.
Britton D.
Traverse City, MI
I have never had a bad lays chip in my life! This is amazing and the perfect flavor for a summer BBQ or really anything! I love to eat these while watching Netflix. They have a perfect crunch and they aren't too salty and they taste perfect!
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Belleville, NJ
Chips are always a great quick snack. It is always so quick and convenient to get. You can't go wrong. The value is great and so is the price. This is what brings a lot of business to a lot of stores and there is so much variety. We love it.
Sugey n.
Sugey n.
Absolutely one of my family's favorite, the small size bags make it easier to enjoy in my kids lunch bags for school. These are also perfect when we BBQ and use them for sour cream and onion dip... Delicious totally totally a must have.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Mishawaka , IN
Foodie Expert
These are one of my favorite lays flavors of all time. They are really addictive too which can be a good and bad thing when I end up eating a whole large bag of them. Lol. I definitely like this brand over other brands of chips too.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
El Paso
Love these for parties or for munching at home. I'm really not too much of a fan of sour cream and onions themselves when not in chip form, but Lays gets this combo just right! I like them with a nice ranch dip sometimes. Mmmmm
Emmaleigh M.
Emmaleigh M.
Bethany, OK
Foodie Expert
These are my daughter's favorite! She always said she hated onions but she'll devour a bag of sour cream and onion chips in minutes! They are very thin and crisp, nicely salted without going overboard, and uniquely flavored.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
All chips are my fav. But this in special are my favorite, they're really affordable and you can buy them anywhere. What i like about this chips is the flavor what i dont like and i think anyone does are the calories :A
Anissa T.
Anissa T.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the most classic childhood chip I have memories of. I'm glad they never did away with it, as sour cream and onion is my favorite flavor of chip because of Lays. It's always on sale at my supermarket as well.
ZaNireyah D.
ZaNireyah D.
Clinton, MS
These chips are so good! They are great to eat with sandwiches! I am a repeat customer of these chips. They are very affordable and I think they are healthy . They are jus like regular lays, with a taste of yum .
Liz D.
Liz D.
I had a bag of these today!! These chips have been my all time favorite literally my whole life. They're always so fresh and tasty! These are my go to party chips because everyone loves them! I would recommend!
Liz S.
Liz S.
Deerfield Bch, FL
What is your favorite flavor of Frito Lay potato chips?
Nolan S.
Nolan S.
Hartford, WI
Do you prefer these over the sour cream and cheddar options?
Jodi A.
Jodi A.
Pleasantville, NY
Are these greasy?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Hicksville, NY
Did the flavor change or is it just me?
Ibrahim B.
Ibrahim B.
Ruston, LA
I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato crisps by Frito Lay. I was wondering - how good is these crisps? My roommate adores the barbecue flavor, however, he is afraid of sour cream. Will he enjoy these crisps?