Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz uploaded by Naixilef R.

BY LAY'S®

Lay's Potato Chips Sour Cream & Onion Flavor Trans Fat 0g per serving Kosher Gluten free Porcine free 1.5 oz bag 64 ct see more...

• I love these chips! I was wondering if anyone had other ways of u...2 Answers
  • What dips would these be good with?4 Answers
  • I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato cri...4 Answers
Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz
  • "Amazing chips .Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
  • "Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
Liz S.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I don't always eat chips, but when I do, my all time favorite is frito lay salt and vinegar chips!
Krista N.
Athens, TX
Great classic flavor that everyone recognizes and loves. Goes well paired with a sandwich or dip
Jasmine S.
I don't crave chips often, but when I do these are my go to… They are absolutely fantastic tasting, and the best sour cream and onion chips on the market by far
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
So good I remember always eating these when I was a little girl with my mom. We used to pair them with a homemade bologna sandwich yuck but the chips were good.
Nicole S.
New britain
Those tastes really good and are pretty easy to find. Lays always has good flavors. These are a little bit salty but they taste really good and i love them.
allison s.
These are my most favorite lays potato chip. They ate so yummy and good by far my favorite sour cream and onion chips from any company. I highly recommend.
Melissa H.
Lays never disappoints! One of my favorite snack brands in one of my most favorite flavors! Always fresh, crispy and flavorful! Never too oily or greasy!
Sydney N.
Sour cream and onion has always been one of my favorite flavors! These are classic and delicious. A definite go-to when you have a craving for nostalgia.
Esmeralda S.
Lynwood, CA
I'm a person who loves me some chips. i absolutely love this flavor. it may be bad to do so, but if i wanted to, i could eat a whole bag of these chips.
Veronica P.
Miami, Fl
These potatoes are very rich and I love to eat them. I do it several times a week. They have a rich flavor and do not leave bad breath. 100% recommend..
Liz S.
Deerfield Bch, FL
What is your favorite flavor of Frito Lay potato chips?
Nolan S.
Hartford, WI
Do you prefer these over the sour cream and cheddar options?
Jodi A.
Pleasantville, NY
Foodie Expert
Are these greasy?
Jessica C.
Hicksville, NY
Did the flavor change or is it just me?
Ibrahim B.
Ruston, LA
I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato crisps by Frito Lay. I was wondering - how good is these crisps? My roommate adores the barbecue flavor, however, he is afraid of sour cream. Will he enjoy these crisps?