Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz uploaded by Naixilef R.

BY LAY'S®

Lay's Potato Chips Sour Cream & Onion Flavor Trans Fat 0g per serving Kosher Gluten free Porcine free 1.5 oz bag 64 ct see more...

• I love these chips! I was wondering if anyone had other ways of usi...2 Answers
  • What dips would these be good with?4 Answers
  • I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato crisp...4 Answers
Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz
  • "Amazing chips .Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
  • "Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
Esmeralda S.
Esmeralda S.
Lynwood, CA
I'm a person who loves me some chips. i absolutely love this flavor. it may be bad to do so, but if i wanted to, i could eat a whole bag of these chips.
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Saint Francis , KS
Foodie Expert
My family eats a lot of chips. Sour cream and onion are one of our favorites!  Lays are our go-to chips usually and we like all of the flavors!
Vergin R.
Vergin R.
Dallas, TX
The best chips Lays could have ! This flavor is a must have at every party,cookout, etc. I purchase these very very often ! They make my heart so happy
Reiley K.
Reiley K.
Foodie Expert
These are my weakness and I could eat them everyday. They have amazing flavor and they are very affordable! The awesome flavor means that you can go without dip but are still so delicious!
Jordan P.
Jordan P.
Andover, MA
Foodie Expert
I wish there were more chips in the bag. But the company has the sour cream taste on point. I truly love this product and it's one of the items I crave the most !
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
I don't crave chips often, but when I do these are my go to… They are absolutely fantastic tasting, and the best sour cream and onion chips on the market by far
Nicole Y.
Nicole Y.
Vancouver, WA
Foodie Expert
Warning: bring your self control to this bag, because they are HIGHLY addictive. God bless the person that created sour cream & onion Lays!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Foodie Expert
These chips are one of the best flavors and are a big weakness for me. I also enjoy these with many dips and not typically with salsa.
Lauren E.
Lauren E.
There isn't much to say aren't these everybody's favorite flavor of chips? I don't trust people who don't like sour cream and onion potato chips
Marleif H.
Marleif H.
Riquicimas!!! Me enchant an estate papas Fritas aunque debo confesar que si son bien saladitas, uy pero Rivas Jajaja perfect as para compatir y combinar con aderezo ranch.
Liz S.
Liz S.
Deerfield Bch, FL
What is your favorite flavor of Frito Lay potato chips?
Nolan S.
Nolan S.
Hartford, WI
Do you prefer these over the sour cream and cheddar options?
Jodi A.
Jodi A.
Pleasantville, NY
Are these greasy?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Hicksville, NY
Did the flavor change or is it just me?
Ibrahim B.
Ibrahim B.
Ruston, LA
I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato crisps by Frito Lay. I was wondering - how good is these crisps? My roommate adores the barbecue flavor, however, he is afraid of sour cream. Will he enjoy these crisps?