Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz uploaded by Naixilef R.

BY LAY'S® #71 in Chips

Lay's Potato Chips Sour Cream & Onion Flavor Trans Fat 0g per serving Kosher Gluten free Porcine free 1.5 oz bag 64 ct see more...

• I love these chips! I was wondering if anyone had other ways of usi...2 Answers
  • What dips would these be good with?4 Answers
  • I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato crisp...4 Answers
Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz
  • "Amazing chips .Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
  • "Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
Martessa M.
Martessa M.
Tulsa, OK
All time favorite chips . Have been a childhood favorite for a long time . not the most healthy but definitely taste great!!
Nikki D.
Nikki D.
Indian Wells , CA
Foodie Expert
I love sour cream and onion chips and lays has the absolute best chips! They're always full of flavor and crunch and always meet my expectations.
Linda C.
Linda C.
Hampton, VA
My all time favorite chips!!!! I am actually eating them right now lol. I have tried the same flavor by other brands but they don't compare at all.
allison s.
allison s.
Foodie Expert
These are my most favorite lays potato chip. They ate so yummy and good by far my favorite sour cream and onion chips from any company. I highly recommend.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Lays never disappoints! One of my favorite snack brands in one of my most favorite flavors! Always fresh, crispy and flavorful! Never too oily or greasy!
Esmeralda S.
Esmeralda S.
Lynwood, CA
I'm a person who loves me some chips. i absolutely love this flavor. it may be bad to do so, but if i wanted to, i could eat a whole bag of these chips.
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Saint Francis , KS
Foodie Expert
My family eats a lot of chips. Sour cream and onion are one of our favorites!  Lays are our go-to chips usually and we like all of the flavors!
Vergin R.
Vergin R.
Dallas, TX
The best chips Lays could have ! This flavor is a must have at every party,cookout, etc. I purchase these very very often ! They make my heart so happy
Reiley K.
Reiley K.
Foodie Expert
These are my weakness and I could eat them everyday. They have amazing flavor and they are very affordable! The awesome flavor means that you can go without dip but are still so delicious!
Jordan P.
Jordan P.
Sherrill, NY
Foodie Expert
I wish there were more chips in the bag. But the company has the sour cream taste on point. I truly love this product and it's one of the items I crave the most !
Liz S.
Liz S.
Deerfield Bch, FL
What is your favorite flavor of Frito Lay potato chips?
Nolan S.
Nolan S.
Hartford, WI
Do you prefer these over the sour cream and cheddar options?
Jodi A.
Jodi A.
Pleasantville, NY
Are these greasy?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Hicksville, NY
Did the flavor change or is it just me?
Cameron F.
Cameron F.
What dips would these be good with?