Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz uploaded by Naixilef R.

BY LAY'S®

Lay's Potato Chips Sour Cream & Onion Flavor Trans Fat 0g per serving Kosher Gluten free Porcine free 1.5 oz bag 64 ct see more...

• I love these chips! I was wondering if anyone had other ways of u...2 Answers
  • What dips would these be good with?4 Answers
  • I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato cri...4 Answers
Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz
  • "Amazing chips .Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
  • "Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
Katrina A.
Katrina A.
HILLSVILLE, VA
Foodie Expert
We always buy lays. I have a family of 6. Lays is our go to for summer trips, outing, boating etc. Sour cream and onion is always a nice change up for its flavor
Gwenna S.
Gwenna S.
CINCINNATI, OH
Foodie Expert
Good taste all the way through the bag.  And it's always a strong flavor! They can feel a little pricey, but most chips we are paying for air, right?
Veronica P.
Veronica P.
Miami, Fl
Foodie Expert
These potatoes are very rich and I love to eat them. I do it several times a week. They have a rich flavor and do not leave bad breath. 100% recommend..
Christa J.
Christa J.
Granbury
My whole family loves Lays. This is one of the yummier brands. And Lays offers such a wide variety of chip styles and flavors, who could complain?
Amber O.
Amber O.
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite chips. I love the flavor and have for years. It has just the right amount of flavor, zesty, with a smooth finish. Yum!
Martessa M.
Martessa M.
Tulsa, OK
Foodie Expert
All time favorite chips . Have been a childhood favorite for a long time . not the most healthy but definitely taste great!!
Nikki D.
Nikki D.
Indian Wells , CA
Foodie Expert
I love sour cream and onion chips and lays has the absolute best chips! They're always full of flavor and crunch and always meet my expectations.
Linda C.
Linda C.
Hampton , VA
My all time favorite chips!!!! I am actually eating them right now lol. I have tried the same flavor by other brands but they don't compare at all.
allison s.
allison s.
Foodie Expert
These are my most favorite lays potato chip. They ate so yummy and good by far my favorite sour cream and onion chips from any company. I highly recommend.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Lays never disappoints! One of my favorite snack brands in one of my most favorite flavors! Always fresh, crispy and flavorful! Never too oily or greasy!
Liz S.
Liz S.
Deerfield Bch, FL
What is your favorite flavor of Frito Lay potato chips?
Nolan S.
Nolan S.
Hartford, WI
Do you prefer these over the sour cream and cheddar options?
Jodi A.
Jodi A.
Pleasantville, NY
Are these greasy?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Hicksville, NY
Did the flavor change or is it just me?
Ibrahim B.
Ibrahim B.
Ruston, LA
I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato crisps by Frito Lay. I was wondering - how good is these crisps? My roommate adores the barbecue flavor, however, he is afraid of sour cream. Will he enjoy these crisps?