Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz uploaded by Naixilef R.

BY LAY'S® #69 in Chips

Lay's Potato Chips Sour Cream & Onion Flavor Trans Fat 0g per serving Kosher Gluten free Porcine free 1.5 oz bag 64 ct see more...

• I love these chips! I was wondering if anyone had other ways of usi...2 Answers
  • What dips would these be good with?4 Answers
  • I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato crisp...4 Answers
Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz
  • "Amazing chips .Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
  • "Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
Sydney N.
Sydney N.
Sour cream and onion has always been one of my favorite flavors! These are classic and delicious. A definite go-to when you have a craving for nostalgia.
Gem L.
Gem L.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
Yes Yes Yes one of my many many many favorite chip and it taste so great when I use a cheeses dip to kick up the flavor even more 😀
Pamela G.
Pamela G.
Fruithurst , AL
Frito Lay sour cream and onion are my favorite chips. I seriously can't eat just one, and tend to trend toward the entire bag. They are full of flavor and always crisp!
Holly D.
Holly D.
Martinsville, IN
Foodie Expert
Just a very good chip. Which they didn't use canola oil, as that makes some people in my family very ill. Come on Frito-Lay get on the cottonseed or corn oil trend!
Katrina A.
Katrina A.
Hillsville , VA
Foodie Expert
We always buy lays. I have a family of 6. Lays is our go to for summer trips, outing, boating etc. Sour cream and onion is always a nice change up for its flavor
Gwenna S.
Gwenna S.
Cincinnati, OH
Foodie Expert
Good taste all the way through the bag.  And it's always a strong flavor! They can feel a little pricey, but most chips we are paying for air, right?
Veronica P.
Veronica P.
Miami, Fl
Foodie Expert
These potatoes are very rich and I love to eat them. I do it several times a week. They have a rich flavor and do not leave bad breath. 100% recommend..
Christa J.
Christa J.
Granbury
My whole family loves Lays. This is one of the yummier brands. And Lays offers such a wide variety of chip styles and flavors, who could complain?
Amber O.
Amber O.
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite chips. I love the flavor and have for years. It has just the right amount of flavor, zesty, with a smooth finish. Yum!
Martessa M.
Martessa M.
Tulsa, OK
All time favorite chips . Have been a childhood favorite for a long time . not the most healthy but definitely taste great!!
Liz S.
Liz S.
Deerfield Bch, FL
What is your favorite flavor of Frito Lay potato chips?
Nolan S.
Nolan S.
Hartford, WI
Do you prefer these over the sour cream and cheddar options?
Jodi A.
Jodi A.
Pleasantville, NY
Are these greasy?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Hicksville, NY
Did the flavor change or is it just me?
Cameron F.
Cameron F.
What dips would these be good with?