Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz uploaded by Naixilef R.

BY LAY'S®

Lay's Potato Chips Sour Cream & Onion Flavor Trans Fat 0g per serving Kosher Gluten free Porcine free 1.5 oz bag 64 ct see more...

• I love these chips! I was wondering if anyone had other ways of usi...2 Answers
  • What dips would these be good with?4 Answers
  • I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato crisp...4 Answers
Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz
  • "Amazing chips .Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
  • "Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
Theresa S.
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
Foodie Expert
So good I remember always eating these when I was a little girl with my mom. We used to pair them with a homemade bologna sandwich yuck but the chips were good.
Gayle W.
Gayle W.
Lees Summit, MO
These are a go-to chip for me!  The taste is good, but not overpowering.  They're salty in a good way, but not overly salty.  My only issue with them is I can't stop eating them!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
New britain
Foodie Expert
Those tastes really good and are pretty easy to find. Lays always has good flavors. These are a little bit salty but they taste really good and i love them.
m s.
m s.
Always liked these as a kid. They're okay now but not my favorite. They actually don't bother my stomach with my milk allergy like a lot of chips with milk in them do. These are usually pretty affordable. Just greasy as always.
Sharon C.
Sharon C.
Best chip flavor because its savory yet u dont get sick of it. It is my go to flavor for my favorite brand of chips since it is cheap even for a party sized bag of chips.
Sydney N.
Sydney N.
Sour cream and onion has always been one of my favorite flavors! These are classic and delicious. A definite go-to when you have a craving for nostalgia.
Gem L.
Gem L.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
Yes Yes Yes one of my many many many favorite chip and it taste so great when I use a cheeses dip to kick up the flavor even more 😀
Pamela G.
Pamela G.
Fruithurst, AL
Frito Lay sour cream and onion are my favorite chips. I seriously can't eat just one, and tend to trend toward the entire bag. They are full of flavor and always crisp!
Holly D.
Holly D.
Martinsville, IN
Foodie Expert
Just a very good chip. Which they didn't use canola oil, as that makes some people in my family very ill. Come on Frito-Lay get on the cottonseed or corn oil trend!
Katrina A.
Katrina A.
HILLSVILLE, VA
Foodie Expert
We always buy lays. I have a family of 6. Lays is our go to for summer trips, outing, boating etc. Sour cream and onion is always a nice change up for its flavor
Liz S.
Liz S.
Deerfield Bch, FL
What is your favorite flavor of Frito Lay potato chips?
Nolan S.
Nolan S.
Hartford, WI
Do you prefer these over the sour cream and cheddar options?
Jodi A.
Jodi A.
Pleasantville, NY
Are these greasy?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Hicksville, NY
Did the flavor change or is it just me?
Ibrahim B.
Ibrahim B.
Ruston, LA
I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato crisps by Frito Lay. I was wondering - how good is these crisps? My roommate adores the barbecue flavor, however, he is afraid of sour cream. Will he enjoy these crisps?