Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz uploaded by Naixilef R.

BY LAY'S®

Lay's Potato Chips Sour Cream & Onion Flavor Trans Fat 0g per serving Kosher Gluten free Porcine free 1.5 oz bag 64 ct see more...

• I love these chips! I was wondering if anyone had other ways of u...2 Answers
  • What dips would these be good with?4 Answers
  • I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato cri...4 Answers
Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz
  • "Amazing chips .Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
  • "Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
Jordan P.
Andover, MA
Foodie Expert
I wish there were more chips in the bag. But the company has the sour cream taste on point. I truly love this product and it's one of the items I crave the most !
Onni H.
I love these chips so much they have just the right balance of sour cream and onion it tastes great and if you've never tried it before you NEED to it's amazing !
Holly D.
Martinsville, IN
Foodie Expert
Just a very good chip. Which they didn't use canola oil, as that makes some people in my family very ill. Come on Frito-Lay get on the cottonseed or corn oil trend!
Jena P.
Palmyra
My favorite chip! I love these. They're delicious. When you can get 2 for 6$ you can't go wrong. Affordable for sure. And lucky for everyone, available everywhere
Phebean C.
columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
I give these wonderful chips 5 stars because this is my favorite lays chip its delicious its so good i cant get enough and i would definently recomend this chip.
Gayle W.
Lees Summit, MO
These are a go-to chip for me!  The taste is good, but not overpowering.  They're salty in a good way, but not overly salty.  My only issue with them is I can't stop eating them!
Sharon C.
Best chip flavor because its savory yet u dont get sick of it. It is my go to flavor for my favorite brand of chips since it is cheap even for a party sized bag of chips.
Katrina A.
HILLSVILLE, VA
Foodie Expert
We always buy lays. I have a family of 6. Lays is our go to for summer trips, outing, boating etc. Sour cream and onion is always a nice change up for its flavor
Reiley K.
Foodie Expert
These are my weakness and I could eat them everyday. They have amazing flavor and they are very affordable! The awesome flavor means that you can go without dip but are still so delicious!
Misty C.
Sanger, TX
What can I say about Lay's potato chips? They are delicious. I have tried higher price potato chips but I find myself consistently returning to this favorite brand. Chips are always crisp and very flavorful. I also love the new flavor campaigns every year...Macaroni and cheese with bacon is awesome! I favorite flavor a include sour cream and onion , cheddar and sour cream, barbecue and of course the classic Lay's Potato Chips. There is nothing better!
Liz S.
Deerfield Bch, FL
What is your favorite flavor of Frito Lay potato chips?
Nolan S.
Hartford, WI
Do you prefer these over the sour cream and cheddar options?
Jodi A.
Pleasantville, NY
Are these greasy?
Jessica C.
Hicksville, NY
Did the flavor change or is it just me?
Ibrahim B.
Ruston, LA
I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato crisps by Frito Lay. I was wondering - how good is these crisps? My roommate adores the barbecue flavor, however, he is afraid of sour cream. Will he enjoy these crisps?