Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz uploaded by Naixilef R.

BY LAY'S® #71 in Chips

Lay's Potato Chips Sour Cream & Onion Flavor Trans Fat 0g per serving Kosher Gluten free Porcine free 1.5 oz bag 64 ct see more...

• I love these chips! I was wondering if anyone had other ways of usi...2 Answers
  • What dips would these be good with?4 Answers
  • I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato crisp...4 Answers
Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz
  • "Amazing chips .Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
  • "Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
Kristal O.
Kristal O.
Foodie Expert
I have loved this chip since I was a kid. The flavor is tangy and salty. They are thin chips that have a satisfying crunch. They go with anything, and are great alone.
Leslie N.
Leslie N.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
I don't like this flavor in my potatoes chips. It taste a lot artificial. Don't like at all. Two starts for the presentation and because the product is always fresh
Onni H.
Onni H.
I love these chips so much they have just the right balance of sour cream and onion it tastes great and if you've never tried it before you NEED to it's amazing !
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Kingwood
Foodie Expert
These were my absolute favorite chips as a child. In fact, I still love them. I had some today. They are pretty salty but they are very flavorful and go great with a sandwich for lunch
Jena P.
Jena P.
Palmyra
My favorite chip! I love these. They're delicious. When you can get 2 for 6$ you can't go wrong. Affordable for sure. And lucky for everyone, available everywhere
Jocelyn B.
Jocelyn B.
Brandon, FL
Foodie Expert
Who doesn't like these chips?
Take a sandwich and add these chips inside
You're welcome.
They're also from the food gods
Don't @ me.
Also munchies food if you add any dipping sauce .
Theresa S.
Theresa S.
Santa Maria, CA
Foodie Expert
So good I remember always eating these when I was a little girl with my mom. We used to pair them with a homemade bologna sandwich yuck but the chips were good.
Gayle W.
Gayle W.
Lees Summit, MO
These are a go-to chip for me!  The taste is good, but not overpowering.  They're salty in a good way, but not overly salty.  My only issue with them is I can't stop eating them!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
New britain
Foodie Expert
Those tastes really good and are pretty easy to find. Lays always has good flavors. These are a little bit salty but they taste really good and i love them.
Sharon C.
Sharon C.
Best chip flavor because its savory yet u dont get sick of it. It is my go to flavor for my favorite brand of chips since it is cheap even for a party sized bag of chips.
Liz S.
Liz S.
Deerfield Bch, FL
What is your favorite flavor of Frito Lay potato chips?
Nolan S.
Nolan S.
Hartford, WI
Do you prefer these over the sour cream and cheddar options?
Jodi A.
Jodi A.
Pleasantville, NY
Are these greasy?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Hicksville, NY
Did the flavor change or is it just me?
Cameron F.
Cameron F.
What dips would these be good with?