Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz uploaded by Naixilef R.

BY LAY'S®

Lay's Potato Chips Sour Cream & Onion Flavor Trans Fat 0g per serving Kosher Gluten free Porcine free 1.5 oz bag 64 ct see more...

• I love these chips! I was wondering if anyone had other ways of u...2 Answers
  • What dips would these be good with?4 Answers
  • I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato cri...4 Answers
Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz
  • "Amazing chips .Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
  • "Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
Angela W.
Angela W.
Logan, UT
Foodie Expert
Classic chive and onion potato chips. Great for BBQ's, camping, holidays, work, or family events. I tend to accidentally eat a whole bag by myself. And I have no shame in that.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Foodie Expert
These are perfect for cook outs, get together, or just as a snack. Pros is they have great onion taste and a con would be not very even flavoring. They do meet my expectations
Emma S.
Emma S.
Southlake
Favorite chips ever!!!! I eat these all the time they are so good. Not a healthy option but so delicious!! It will not disappoint! My favorite snack when I'm hungry. This is my favorite lays flavor!!
Sharabia W.
Sharabia W.
New York , NY
Foodie Expert
Pretty good. I'll get them with my cold sandwiches. Fried on the harder side. Very greasy. But very bold in flavor. I would choose this as maybe my third chip option if they don't have my first two.
Kristal O.
Kristal O.
Foodie Expert
I have loved this chip since I was a kid. The flavor is tangy and salty. They are thin chips that have a satisfying crunch. They go with anything, and are great alone.
Madison Z.
Madison Z.
I personally don't like this flavor of chip but my husband and daughter are obsessed. I buy the party size bags multiple times a week. They're a staple in our house.
Leslie N.
Leslie N.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
I don't like this flavor in my potatoes chips. It taste a lot artificial. Don't like at all. Two starts for the presentation and because the product is always fresh
Onni H.
Onni H.
I love these chips so much they have just the right balance of sour cream and onion it tastes great and if you've never tried it before you NEED to it's amazing !
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Kingwood, TX
Foodie Expert
These were my absolute favorite chips as a child. In fact, I still love them. I had some today. They are pretty salty but they are very flavorful and go great with a sandwich for lunch
Jena P.
Jena P.
Palmyra
My favorite chip! I love these. They're delicious. When you can get 2 for 6$ you can't go wrong. Affordable for sure. And lucky for everyone, available everywhere
Liz S.
Liz S.
Deerfield Bch, FL
What is your favorite flavor of Frito Lay potato chips?
Nolan S.
Nolan S.
Hartford, WI
Do you prefer these over the sour cream and cheddar options?
Jodi A.
Jodi A.
Pleasantville, NY
Are these greasy?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Hicksville, NY
Did the flavor change or is it just me?
Ibrahim B.
Ibrahim B.
Ruston, LA
I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato crisps by Frito Lay. I was wondering - how good is these crisps? My roommate adores the barbecue flavor, however, he is afraid of sour cream. Will he enjoy these crisps?