Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz uploaded by Naixilef R.

BY LAY'S®

Lay's Potato Chips Sour Cream & Onion Flavor Trans Fat 0g per serving Kosher Gluten free Porcine free 1.5 oz bag 64 ct see more...

• I love these chips! I was wondering if anyone had other ways of u...2 Answers
  • What dips would these be good with?4 Answers
  • I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato cri...4 Answers
Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz
  • "Amazing chips .Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
  • "Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
Andrea A.
I just can't give any Lay's products bad reviews. They are all very tasty and enjoyable enough to finish in one sitting. They have had some questioning flavors ,but that doesn't stop any loyal consumers to stop purchasing. Not my number one choice, but close second.
Hannah
Annapolis, MD
Absolutely the best flavor of Lay's potato chips. These are a regular member of Friday night movie night with friends and one bag does not usually last until morning. These chips are flavorful, salty, and savory, but the onion isn't dominating. I also really appreciate non-ripple potato chips, which these are.
kakan d.
all the lays chips are great with different flavours . but their chips have become to common from a long time. so i prefer other chips . wish they could make something new. something diff . even i tried a new pack of lays name twisted it wasn'd good and even the flavours were same only new design and base
Janet N.
Marysville, CA
Foodie Expert
These chips have a good flavor to them. These chips have a good amount of sour cream and onion flavor. I like to put it in my sandwiches sometimes and make a chip sandwich with this flavor.
Hannah K.
Statesboro, GA
These chips go great with sandwiches and hot dogs. They're the perfect cook-out chip. Personally, I don't like them as much as pringles unless I'm eating them with a sandwich or hotdogs. Plus they're affordable!
Maddy H.
Cadillac
Awesome chips. Love them. Very good with an amazing taste that is not too powerful but just the right amount. Perfect when you have a craving or want something to munch on. They also have reduced fat available.
Arielle R.
East Freetown, MA
Foodie Expert
I love these sour cream & onion chips. I’ve been eating them since I was a little kid. You can never get such a great taste in flavor with any other chip brand (trust me I’ve tried!).
Kaytlyn C.
Foodie Expert
I love these. What I'm about to say is going to sound weird, but ever since I was little I would always dip the chips in a little bit of ketchup and I'm 18 now and I'm still doing it!
Kacey F.
Not my favorite flavor but it's a classic. I will eat it if it's all I have. But I don't normally buy. Not crazy about onions. I like other brands more. They have better flavor. Most everyone has had this flavor.
Emma S.
Southlake
Favorite chips ever!!!! I eat these all the time they are so good. Not a healthy option but so delicious!! It will not disappoint! My favorite snack when I'm hungry. This is my favorite lays flavor!!
Liz S.
Deerfield Bch, FL
What is your favorite flavor of Frito Lay potato chips?
Nolan S.
Hartford, WI
Do you prefer these over the sour cream and cheddar options?
Jodi A.
Pleasantville, NY
Are these greasy?
Jessica C.
Hicksville, NY
Did the flavor change or is it just me?
Ibrahim B.
Ruston, LA
I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato crisps by Frito Lay. I was wondering - how good is these crisps? My roommate adores the barbecue flavor, however, he is afraid of sour cream. Will he enjoy these crisps?