Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz uploaded by Naixilef R.

BY LAY'S®

Lay's Potato Chips Sour Cream & Onion Flavor Trans Fat 0g per serving Kosher Gluten free Porcine free 1.5 oz bag 64 ct see more...

• I love these chips! I was wondering if anyone had other ways of usi...2 Answers
  • What dips would these be good with?4 Answers
  • I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato crisp...4 Answers
Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz
  • "Amazing chips .Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
  • "Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
Kaytlyn C.
Kaytlyn C.
Foodie Expert
I love these. What I'm about to say is going to sound weird, but ever since I was little I would always dip the chips in a little bit of ketchup and I'm 18 now and I'm still doing it!
Kacey F.
Kacey F.
Not my favorite flavor but it's a classic. I will eat it if it's all I have. But I don't normally buy. Not crazy about onions. I like other brands more. They have better flavor. Most everyone has had this flavor.
Maddy H.
Maddy H.
Cadillac
Awesome chips. Love them. Very good with an amazing taste that is not too powerful but just the right amount. Perfect when you have a craving or want something to munch on. They also have reduced fat available.
Arielle R.
Arielle R.
East Freetown, MA
Foodie Expert
I love these sour cream & onion chips. I’ve been eating them since I was a little kid. You can never get such a great taste in flavor with any other chip brand (trust me I’ve tried!).
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Statesboro, GA
These chips go great with sandwiches and hot dogs. They're the perfect cook-out chip. Personally, I don't like them as much as pringles unless I'm eating them with a sandwich or hotdogs. Plus they're affordable!
Jessie W.
Jessie W.
Really good flavor. I'm not a big fan of onions , but I love these. Only con is I wish they were a bit thicker. They're very thin. Also the bag is never full when you open it. But overall very tasty and cheap!
Griffin C.
Griffin C.
Hudson, KY
Im a huge fan! Absolutely love this chips, I'm never disappointed! Each chip has the right amount of flavor as well and the right amount of crunch! These are great for a cook out or if you just need a snack at home! I will always purchase Lays!
Daniela S.
Daniela S.
Doral, FL

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 14.0px Times; color: #0b0b0b; -webkit-text-stroke: #0b0b0b; background-color: #fafafa}
span.s1 {font-kerning: none}

I absolutly love this chips. They are easy to find and they have a very good flavor.
Ciara L.
Ciara L.
Toledo, OH
Foodie Expert
My favorite chips! So much flavor packed into a little potato chip of goodness. I buy on the go at the gas station or when grocery shopping at Walmart or Sam's club. Not very healthy but worth every bite!
Angela W.
Angela W.
Logan, UT
Foodie Expert
Classic chive and onion potato chips. Great for BBQ's, camping, holidays, work, or family events. I tend to accidentally eat a whole bag by myself. And I have no shame in that.
Liz S.
Liz S.
Deerfield Bch, FL
What is your favorite flavor of Frito Lay potato chips?
Nolan S.
Nolan S.
Hartford, WI
Do you prefer these over the sour cream and cheddar options?
Jodi A.
Jodi A.
Pleasantville, NY
Are these greasy?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Hicksville, NY
Did the flavor change or is it just me?
Ibrahim B.
Ibrahim B.
Ruston, LA
I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato crisps by Frito Lay. I was wondering - how good is these crisps? My roommate adores the barbecue flavor, however, he is afraid of sour cream. Will he enjoy these crisps?