Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz uploaded by Naixilef R.

BY LAY'S®

Lay's Potato Chips Sour Cream & Onion Flavor Trans Fat 0g per serving Kosher Gluten free Porcine free 1.5 oz bag 64 ct see more...

• I love these chips! I was wondering if anyone had other ways of u...2 Answers
  • What dips would these be good with?4 Answers
  • I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato cri...4 Answers
Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz
  • "Amazing chips .Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
  • "Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
Tea J.
Tea J.
Alamogordo , NM
Foodie Expert
The flavor is good but most of the bag is air. There isn't an even distribution of seasoning always either. I like that they are affordable and very crispy. Just wish there was more product in the bag.
Hayley J.
Hayley J.
Austin, TX
Foodie Expert
Probably my favorite lay's chip flavor, great for parties because it's usually a fan favorite. Can be bought at pretty much any grocery store so it's super easy to find and super delicious. Only con is trying not to eat the whole bag
Gabriella S.
Gabriella S.
Utica
I love sour cream & onion chips. Most definitely prefer the lays brand. Is very cheap and affordable. Never had a bad experience with these chips or the Lays brand. I definitely recommend to anyone who enjoys sour cream & onion.
Haley J.
Haley J.
These chips have a really nice flavor. One of my favourite chips. Everything about them is nice. Depending on where you buy them they are worth the price. They are sold anywhere that sells chips, at least in my area they are.
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
I just can't give any Lay's products bad reviews. They are all very tasty and enjoyable enough to finish in one sitting. They have had some questioning flavors ,but that doesn't stop any loyal consumers to stop purchasing. Not my number one choice, but close second.
Allison R.
Allison R.
Rd, NY
Foodie Expert
I don't like these chips at all. They leave a terrible feeling in my mouth for some reason. I usually purchase them at wegmans, I just do not enjoy the taste or the texture. I wouldn't recommend, but that's just my opinion!
Hannah
Hannah
Annapolis, MD
Absolutely the best flavor of Lay's potato chips. These are a regular member of Friday night movie night with friends and one bag does not usually last until morning. These chips are flavorful, salty, and savory, but the onion isn't dominating. I also really appreciate non-ripple potato chips, which these are.
kakan d.
kakan d.
all the lays chips are great with different flavours . but their chips have become to common from a long time. so i prefer other chips . wish they could make something new. something diff . even i tried a new pack of lays name twisted it wasn'd good and even the flavours were same only new design and base
Janet N.
Janet N.
Marysville, CA
Foodie Expert
These chips have a good flavor to them. These chips have a good amount of sour cream and onion flavor. I like to put it in my sandwiches sometimes and make a chip sandwich with this flavor.
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
Foodie Expert
This is my second favorite chip! They are so good, and I usually don't like onions. I'm not too big on sour cream either, but somehow, this chip makes it work. Neither flavor is too strong, and I can't pick out what it is supposed to taste like, because it does not taste like sour cream and onion to me.
Liz S.
Liz S.
Deerfield Bch, FL
What is your favorite flavor of Frito Lay potato chips?
Nolan S.
Nolan S.
Hartford, WI
Do you prefer these over the sour cream and cheddar options?
Jodi A.
Jodi A.
Pleasantville, NY
Are these greasy?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Hicksville, NY
Did the flavor change or is it just me?
Ibrahim B.
Ibrahim B.
Ruston, LA
I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato crisps by Frito Lay. I was wondering - how good is these crisps? My roommate adores the barbecue flavor, however, he is afraid of sour cream. Will he enjoy these crisps?