Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz uploaded by Naixilef R.

BY LAY'S® #71 in Chips

Lay's Potato Chips Sour Cream & Onion Flavor Trans Fat 0g per serving Kosher Gluten free Porcine free 1.5 oz bag 64 ct see more...

• I love these chips! I was wondering if anyone had other ways of usi...2 Answers
  • What dips would these be good with?4 Answers
  • I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato crisp...4 Answers
Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz
  • "Amazing chips .Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
  • "Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
I just can't give any Lay's products bad reviews. They are all very tasty and enjoyable enough to finish in one sitting. They have had some questioning flavors ,but that doesn't stop any loyal consumers to stop purchasing. Not my number one choice, but close second.
Hannah
Hannah
Annapolis, MD
Absolutely the best flavor of Lay's potato chips. These are a regular member of Friday night movie night with friends and one bag does not usually last until morning. These chips are flavorful, salty, and savory, but the onion isn't dominating. I also really appreciate non-ripple potato chips, which these are.
Allison R.
Allison R.
Rd, NY
Foodie Expert
I don't like these chips at all. They leave a terrible feeling in my mouth for some reason. I usually purchase them at wegmans, I just do not enjoy the taste or the texture. I wouldn't recommend, but that's just my opinion!
kakan d.
kakan d.
all the lays chips are great with different flavours . but their chips have become to common from a long time. so i prefer other chips . wish they could make something new. something diff . even i tried a new pack of lays name twisted it wasn'd good and even the flavours were same only new design and base
Janet N.
Janet N.
Marysville
Foodie Expert
These chips have a good flavor to them. These chips have a good amount of sour cream and onion flavor. I like to put it in my sandwiches sometimes and make a chip sandwich with this flavor.
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
Foodie Expert
This is my second favorite chip! They are so good, and I usually don't like onions. I'm not too big on sour cream either, but somehow, this chip makes it work. Neither flavor is too strong, and I can't pick out what it is supposed to taste like, because it does not taste like sour cream and onion to me.
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Foodie Expert
Lays sour cream and onion chips are my absolute favorite chips ever. I will probably love them for the rest of my life. Good by themselves or with ranch dip, you won't be disappointed.
Arielle R.
Arielle R.
East Freetown, MA
Foodie Expert
I love these sour cream & onion chips. I’ve been eating them since I was a little kid. You can never get such a great taste in flavor with any other chip brand (trust me I’ve tried!).
Maddy H.
Maddy H.
Cadillac
Awesome chips. Love them. Very good with an amazing taste that is not too powerful but just the right amount. Perfect when you have a craving or want something to munch on. They also have reduced fat available.
Kaytlyn C.
Kaytlyn C.
Foodie Expert
I love these. What I'm about to say is going to sound weird, but ever since I was little I would always dip the chips in a little bit of ketchup and I'm 18 now and I'm still doing it!
Liz S.
Liz S.
Deerfield Bch, FL
What is your favorite flavor of Frito Lay potato chips?
Nolan S.
Nolan S.
Hartford, WI
Do you prefer these over the sour cream and cheddar options?
Jodi A.
Jodi A.
Pleasantville, NY
Are these greasy?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Hicksville, NY
Did the flavor change or is it just me?
Cameron F.
Cameron F.
What dips would these be good with?