Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz uploaded by Naixilef R.

BY LAY'S®

Lay's Potato Chips Sour Cream & Onion Flavor Trans Fat 0g per serving Kosher Gluten free Porcine free 1.5 oz bag 64 ct see more...

• I love these chips! I was wondering if anyone had other ways of usi...2 Answers
  • What dips would these be good with?4 Answers
  • I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato crisp...4 Answers
Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz
  • "Amazing chips .Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
  • "Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
villa ridge, MO
Foodie Expert
This has got to be one of my top favorite chips, the only way it gets better is with cheddar and sour cream. They're good but not so much good for you.  I prefer Lays products over almost any other brand of chips.
Rashmi M.
Rashmi M.
Horsham, PA
Foodie Expert
Lays always surprises us with it's flavors. And sour cream and onion is as good as the other flavors. My husband and friends loved it when we tried it first at our house party! Some calories don't hurt, but enhance your taste buds ! Well done Lays!
Felicia B.
Felicia B.
Fort Collins, CO
Foodie Expert
Best chips of all time! The taste is amazing! Me and my son could eat these all day! I don't even care if I gain weight! I'll eat them for breakfast, lunch, or dinner! They are just that good! Yum! Give me more!
Leiquetta F.
Leiquetta F.
I usually don't like the sour cream and onion flavor but I don't definitely love the Lay's. I buy them all the time and every time I do taste the sour cream and onion when I'm in a mood for it, I'm never let down. Nothing negative to say about Lay's
Sharhonda T.
Sharhonda T.
Lynchburg, VA
Oh so flavorful! There is a perfect balance of smooth sour cream mixed with tangy onion. Pair these with a sandwich or straight out of the bag & you won't be disappointed! Frito Lay chips always taste as if they use the BEST & freshest potatoes!
Brittany V.
Brittany V.
Foodie Expert
I think that Lays has such great and different variety of chips and it is also very affordable for a great taste and I bought the Yoplait yogurt at  Walmart.Some cons about this product is that it's very good ,it comes in a variety of  flavors.And I absolutely recommend yoplait to others.
Nikki K.
Nikki K.
Folsom, CA
Foodie Expert
These sour cream and onion chips amazing. You will want to eat the whole bag. They have great flavor & you will probably eat the whole bag.
Not very satisfying but really good if you are a good snack chip .
Bailee C.
Bailee C.
Murfreesboro , TN
Yummy I love these chips! They're even great in a sandwich. Probably not too healthy. But I buy them all the time they're my favorite chips and you can buy them everywhere. Would recommend these to anyone!
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
One of my favorites tbh, I always buy these chips. They taste delicious and other people should try them to if they haven't already, they may not be super healthy but they taste really good in my opinion.
Tea J.
Tea J.
Alamogordo , NM
Foodie Expert
The flavor is good but most of the bag is air. There isn't an even distribution of seasoning always either. I like that they are affordable and very crispy. Just wish there was more product in the bag.
Liz S.
Liz S.
Deerfield Bch, FL
What is your favorite flavor of Frito Lay potato chips?
Nolan S.
Nolan S.
Hartford, WI
Do you prefer these over the sour cream and cheddar options?
Jodi A.
Jodi A.
Pleasantville, NY
Are these greasy?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Hicksville, NY
Did the flavor change or is it just me?
Ibrahim B.
Ibrahim B.
Ruston, LA
I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato crisps by Frito Lay. I was wondering - how good is these crisps? My roommate adores the barbecue flavor, however, he is afraid of sour cream. Will he enjoy these crisps?