Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz uploaded by Naixilef R.

BY LAY'S®

Lay's Potato Chips Sour Cream & Onion Flavor Trans Fat 0g per serving Kosher Gluten free Porcine free 1.5 oz bag 64 ct see more...

• I love these chips! I was wondering if anyone had other ways of u...2 Answers
  • What dips would these be good with?4 Answers
  • I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato cri...4 Answers
Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz
  • "Amazing chips .Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
  • "Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
Civerra K.
THIS IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE CHIP FLAVOR!! The chip basically melts in your mouth and is full of flavor. The only beef I have is there aren't enough chips in the bag. I understand they go by weight, but come on, I want chips not air!
Kaelyn G.
This is one of my favorite flavors of chips. It's a decent price, a little high for my personal taste, but oh well. It's got a nice crunch, and a satisfying amount of salt. I would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Allison R.
Rd, NY
I don't like these chips at all. They leave a terrible feeling in my mouth for some reason. I usually purchase them at wegmans, I just do not enjoy the taste or the texture. I wouldn't recommend, but that's just my opinion!
Myrjorie W.
I love lays!!! I love fritos!!! I love sour cream. Its very affordable and perfect for the price. The different flavors are perfect but im more in to the classic one. I usually bought our chips at walmart or cub foods.
Taylor B.
Ah, a childhood favorite. As I continue to grow and my tastes change this is one snack that continually remains constant. It's difficult for me to put the bag down once I start eating them! These are simply the best flavor of potato chip-- hands down!
Alexis M.
these chips have a very good sour cream and onion flavor it's strong but not overpowering. The trip itself it's very good they're very thin and crispy but the bag is normally only halfway full which is a downside.
Anna G.
I eat these all the time for snacks during the day! These are ridiculously amazing (and addicting!). They taste SO GOOD and I absolutely love them! Just writing about them has my mouth watering. Lay's® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Chips
Leiquetta F.
I usually don't like the sour cream and onion flavor but I don't definitely love the Lay's. I buy them all the time and every time I do taste the sour cream and onion when I'm in a mood for it, I'm never let down. Nothing negative to say about Lay's
Sharhonda T.
Lynchburg, VA
Oh so flavorful! There is a perfect balance of smooth sour cream mixed with tangy onion. Pair these with a sandwich or straight out of the bag & you won't be disappointed! Frito Lay chips always taste as if they use the BEST & freshest potatoes!
Felicia B.
Fort Collins, CO
Best chips of all time! The taste is amazing! Me and my son could eat these all day! I don't even care if I gain weight! I'll eat them for breakfast, lunch, or dinner! They are just that good! Yum! Give me more!
Liz S.
Deerfield Bch, FL
What is your favorite flavor of Frito Lay potato chips?
Nolan S.
Hartford, WI
Do you prefer these over the sour cream and cheddar options?
Jodi A.
Pleasantville, NY
Foodie Expert
Are these greasy?
Jessica C.
Hicksville, NY
Did the flavor change or is it just me?
Ibrahim B.
Ruston, LA
I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato crisps by Frito Lay. I was wondering - how good is these crisps? My roommate adores the barbecue flavor, however, he is afraid of sour cream. Will he enjoy these crisps?