Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz uploaded by Naixilef R.

BY LAY'S® #71 in Chips

Lay's Potato Chips Sour Cream & Onion Flavor Trans Fat 0g per serving Kosher Gluten free Porcine free 1.5 oz bag 64 ct see more...

• I love these chips! I was wondering if anyone had other ways of usi...2 Answers
  • What dips would these be good with?4 Answers
  • I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato crisp...4 Answers
Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz
  • "Amazing chips .Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
  • "Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
Swainsboro, GA
These are my favorite chips in the world. I love the flavor. Every time I get a bag of sour cream and onion Frito lay chips I am always happy there is never anything wrong with them and it's so great to have a chip like this.
Amelia V.
Amelia V.
Favorite sour cream and onion chips. Crisp flavor. Not heavy. Doesn't make me feel like I drank bacon grease afterwards. I buy too often to admit. They're great. I've had a few duds in my life but overall great, light chips
Kaelyn G.
Kaelyn G.
This is one of my favorite flavors of chips. It's a decent price, a little high for my personal taste, but oh well. It's got a nice crunch, and a satisfying amount of salt. I would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Hazel B.
Hazel B.
Mililani
I love the taste of these chips. This is my second favorite flavor after salt and vinegar. If any store I go to doesn't have the salt & vinegar this is my go to. They aren't the healthiest but damn are they hard to put down. If you don't like sour products this might be for you. But if you do grab 'em!
Myrjorie W.
Myrjorie W.
I love lays!!! I love fritos!!! I love sour cream. Its very affordable and perfect for the price. The different flavors are perfect but im more in to the classic one. I usually bought our chips at walmart or cub foods.
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
these chips have a very good sour cream and onion flavor it's strong but not overpowering. The trip itself it's very good they're very thin and crispy but the bag is normally only halfway full which is a downside.
Taylor B.
Ah, a childhood favorite. As I continue to grow and my tastes change this is one snack that continually remains constant. It's difficult for me to put the bag down once I start eating them! These are simply the best flavor of potato chip-- hands down!
Felicia B.
Felicia B.
Fort Collins, CO
Foodie Expert
Best chips of all time! The taste is amazing! Me and my son could eat these all day! I don't even care if I gain weight! I'll eat them for breakfast, lunch, or dinner! They are just that good! Yum! Give me more!
Rashmi M.
Rashmi M.
Horsham, PA
Foodie Expert
Lays always surprises us with it's flavors. And sour cream and onion is as good as the other flavors. My husband and friends loved it when we tried it first at our house party! Some calories don't hurt, but enhance your taste buds ! Well done Lays!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
villa ridge, MO
Foodie Expert
This has got to be one of my top favorite chips, the only way it gets better is with cheddar and sour cream. They're good but not so much good for you.  I prefer Lays products over almost any other brand of chips.
Liz S.
Liz S.
Deerfield Bch, FL
What is your favorite flavor of Frito Lay potato chips?
Nolan S.
Nolan S.
Hartford, WI
Do you prefer these over the sour cream and cheddar options?
Jodi A.
Jodi A.
Pleasantville, NY
Are these greasy?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Hicksville, NY
Did the flavor change or is it just me?
Cameron F.
Cameron F.
What dips would these be good with?