Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz uploaded by Naixilef R.

BY LAY'S®

Lay's Potato Chips Sour Cream & Onion Flavor Trans Fat 0g per serving Kosher Gluten free Porcine free 1.5 oz bag 64 ct see more...

• I love these chips! I was wondering if anyone had other ways of u...2 Answers
  • What dips would these be good with?4 Answers
  • I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato cri...4 Answers
Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz
  • "Amazing chips .Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
  • "Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
Civerra K.
Civerra K.
Foodie Expert
THIS IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE CHIP FLAVOR!! The chip basically melts in your mouth and is full of flavor. The only beef I have is there aren't enough chips in the bag. I understand they go by weight, but come on, I want chips not air!
Beckah S.
Beckah S.
Fort Myers, FL
Has a lot of flavor, but is good for the first few bites. Afterwards, too much becomes too much. I see these bags a lot at gas stations. There are companies who make baked versions of this flavor & I'd recommend those over these.
Kyla B.
Kyla B.
Waukee
Ok I'm sorry, but these chips are awesome! I'm trying to eat healthier but I can't seem to whenever I see these chips at the store! I'm absolutely obsessed with these! They're amazing and I'll keep buying these and eating them!
Swainsboro, GA
These are my favorite chips in the world. I love the flavor. Every time I get a bag of sour cream and onion Frito lay chips I am always happy there is never anything wrong with them and it's so great to have a chip like this.
Amelia V.
Amelia V.
Favorite sour cream and onion chips. Crisp flavor. Not heavy. Doesn't make me feel like I drank bacon grease afterwards. I buy too often to admit. They're great. I've had a few duds in my life but overall great, light chips
Hazel B.
Hazel B.
Mililani, HI
I love the taste of these chips. This is my second favorite flavor after salt and vinegar. If any store I go to doesn't have the salt & vinegar this is my go to. They aren't the healthiest but damn are they hard to put down. If you don't like sour products this might be for you. But if you do grab 'em!
Myrjorie W.
Myrjorie W.
I love lays!!! I love fritos!!! I love sour cream. Its very affordable and perfect for the price. The different flavors are perfect but im more in to the classic one. I usually bought our chips at walmart or cub foods.
Kaelyn G.
Kaelyn G.
This is one of my favorite flavors of chips. It's a decent price, a little high for my personal taste, but oh well. It's got a nice crunch, and a satisfying amount of salt. I would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
these chips have a very good sour cream and onion flavor it's strong but not overpowering. The trip itself it's very good they're very thin and crispy but the bag is normally only halfway full which is a downside.
Taylor B.
Ah, a childhood favorite. As I continue to grow and my tastes change this is one snack that continually remains constant. It's difficult for me to put the bag down once I start eating them! These are simply the best flavor of potato chip-- hands down!
Liz S.
Liz S.
Deerfield Bch, FL
What is your favorite flavor of Frito Lay potato chips?
Nolan S.
Nolan S.
Hartford, WI
Do you prefer these over the sour cream and cheddar options?
Jodi A.
Jodi A.
Pleasantville, NY
Foodie Expert
Are these greasy?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Hicksville, NY
Did the flavor change or is it just me?
Ibrahim B.
Ibrahim B.
Ruston, LA
I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato crisps by Frito Lay. I was wondering - how good is these crisps? My roommate adores the barbecue flavor, however, he is afraid of sour cream. Will he enjoy these crisps?