Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz uploaded by Naixilef R.

BY LAY'S® #71 in Chips

Lay's Potato Chips Sour Cream & Onion Flavor Trans Fat 0g per serving Kosher Gluten free Porcine free 1.5 oz bag 64 ct see more...

• I love these chips! I was wondering if anyone had other ways of usi...2 Answers
  • What dips would these be good with?4 Answers
  • I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato crisp...4 Answers
Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz
  • "Amazing chips .Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
  • "Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
Taryn M.
Taryn M.
Lansdale, PA
Foodie Expert
I am a big potato chip fan. I know that they're bad for you, but something about biting into a thin, crunchy potato chip is great. Lays potato chips are probably my favorite because I like how thin they are cut. The sour cream and onion flavor i also like because it has flavor but isn't too pungent, like how salt and vinegar can sometimes be. The only downside to this flavor is that the dust can get on your fingers like Cheetos do, which isn't great.
Nina G.
Nina G.
Sonora, CA
One of my favorite chips. They taste amazing. These are definitely a snack staple for my house. They are always affordable, I can find them everywhere, I trust the brand, and their Sour Cream & Onion flavor is my personal favorite. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone. Usually people are stealing them out of my bag, so honestly I'm hoarding them away from people like I'm Gollum in Lord of The Rings.
Zoya K.
Zoya K.
Natick, MA
The sour cream and onion chips have always been a favorite for me and most people I meet. They have a great balance of crunch and complementing flavors. They go well with salsa, humus and most other dips. They are light and airy and don't feel greasy even though they are deep fried.
Madeleine Q.
Madeleine Q.
I just try these frito lay's sour cream & onion like a week ago and i have to say that i really love them. I think they are good for the price and since last week when i first try them i think i am getting kind of obsessed with these. You should definitely have to give these a try
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Stockton, CA
I love these chips. They taste so good and the chips are so crisp. I can finish a large bag of these all by myself in one sitting. These chips are great for a snack, and taste great to use in dips. Highly recommend if you are a chip lover, and are looking for a great new flavor.
Lauren c.
Lauren c.
Ellington, CT
My personal favorite go-to snack. I will be honest, your breath will not smell the best, but your taste buds will thank you! Frito Lay may be one of my favorite chip brands. A chip texture you cant find anywhere else, and a perfect chip-to-flavor ratio. Never a disappointment.
Zachary F.
Zachary F.
Salem, WV
Fruit Lay Lay's Sour Cream and Onion 64/ 1.5 oz Potato chips are very tasty and crisp. They have such a great crunch to them. Health wise, they are not the healthiest, but they are not that unhealthy compared to other competitors. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Grissel C.
Grissel C.
265/5000
Its great mixture of crisp and intense flavor makes a unique experience in each occasion. It is perfect for children's snacks and family gatherings, a bag of these rich potatoes is always in my pantry. They are the perfect complement to the holidays
Kaitlyn R.
Kaitlyn R.
These are okay. Definitely not my favorite. I love Lays brand of chips, but this particular flavor is just not that great. Also, they are very greasy, which I did not like. I would recommend others to try it for themselves, because everyone's taste differs.
Cyndi R.
Cyndi R.
Perry, OK
My favorite of all brands and flavors! A must buy on the shopping list! Extremely addictive flavor that keeps me coming back for more! It overran my expectations and is affordable and so worth it! Highly recommend this product! I need to go buy more Now!
Liz S.
Liz S.
Deerfield Bch, FL
What is your favorite flavor of Frito Lay potato chips?
Nolan S.
Nolan S.
Hartford, WI
Do you prefer these over the sour cream and cheddar options?
Jodi A.
Jodi A.
Pleasantville, NY
Foodie Expert
Are these greasy?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Hicksville, NY
Did the flavor change or is it just me?
Cameron F.
Cameron F.
What dips would these be good with?