BY FRITO-LAY

Frito-Lay's line of Oven Baked snacks are baked, not fried, to give you the great taste you've come to love with Frito-Lay snacks. On top of that, Lay's Oven Baked Sour Cream and Onion Flavored Potato Crisps offer 65 percent less fat than regular potato chips. Fat content of regular potato chips is 10g per 1 oz serving. Fat content for these snacks is 3g per 1 oz serving. - 6.25 oz. Lay's Oven Baked Sour Cream and Onion Flavored Potato Crisps - Zesty taste of sour cream and onion have flavor in every bite - Pair a few of these crisps with a sandwich or your next meal. see more...

Ariana P.
Fort Myers, FL
These chips have always been my favorite!! I love the intense flavor they have! As I got older and started watching what I ate, I kind of gave up on them. Until.. they came out with these oven baked ones! Such a rich taste and exactly like the originals! You'd never guess this is the "healthy version"!
Erica E.
los angeles
I’m just here to say that I’m all about the Frito Lay’s Oven Baked chips. Not the sour cream & onion in particular.. because I’m vegan ya feel? BUT I get the plain ones and it’s a great snack. The ripple chips are 70% less fat and I’m like OOOH EEEE I’m not a fatty tonight. NOPE I’m not.
Cora J.
1983 White Mountain Rd Arjay Ky
Sour cream and onion are my favorite kind of chip pros it a good choice to eat when you are trying to lose weight and it is affordable and yes it did I was shocked at how good it tasted considering first time I ever ate the baked kind before
Sandra S.
Lancaster, PA
One of my all time favorite go to chips!! Taste amazing alone or with sour cream/ranch. Once you start, I guarantee you'll end up finishing the bag in one sitting! Amazing crunch, amazing flavor! Can find these with good deals! Will continue being my go to.
Gina L.
San Antonio
I love love these chips! They are so good for it being baked. They are very affordable. My kids even like them. The only thing I do not like it the texture but the flavor is amazing. I will definitely keep buying these chips!
Sharon M.
Toledo
I love Frito Lay products. I enjoy the crunch of these chips, it is a little harder than other brands. They are salted just right and have a sour cream and onion flavor that you can really taste. And of course Oven Baked means less grease (oil).
Malia A.
Edmond, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
These taste great! I really like the fact that they are baked instead of fried. It does give them a bit of a different taste, but they are still crunchy and delicious just not overly greasy like the fried kind can be.
Chidera A.
North Carolina
I love to bake chips cause it makes me feel like I’m eating healthy LOL the only con about these chips are that I wish they were more in a bag, but they’re very inexpensive and delicious I would definitely recommend.
Kate M.
I love sour cream and onion chips to begin with and these ones taste just like the regular fried ones but there so much better for you! Feel good about what u eat! These dont get as oily and greasy as the originals!
Stephanie D.
Morrisville, PA
I love sour cream and onion chips! But these I feel have an extra crunch to them, they’re less of a calorie count then regularly baked chips but secretly more delicious... 🤫