BY FRITO-LAY

Lay's Kettle Cooked 40 percent Less Fat potato chips have the great taste of the Original flavor with 40 percent Less Fat* than regular potato chips* Regular potato chips contain 10g fat per oz. These chips contain 6g fat per 1 oz. - 8.0 oz. - Kettle cooked chips that are a great crunchy snack - Enjoy a few as a work or in-between meals snack - Stock up your pantry with this flavor see more...

Buy on Target
Alli N.
Louisville, KY
I love the taste of these chips. The packaging tears so easily though and that makes me sad. They are so delicious though! They are affordable and my boyfriend always wants this chip style when we got grocery shopping ! I would recommend it to others for sure !!! LAY'S® Kettle Cooked Original Potato Chips
Madison-Brooke C.
Clovis
I love kettle cooked chips since they are better for you and I do not notice a difference between these w/ these which have 30% less fat to the normal kind which I love! I try to limit the fat, sodium, and unnecessary calories without having to give up the snacks I like.
Becca B.
Ocala
LOVE this. These are so good. The crisp level of these chips are amazing! That is if you like super crispy chips! Obviously if you are trying to diet these are not the best food to be eating because they are addicting!! You will need to buy more than one bag!
Markeshia M.
Lake Worth , FL
These are pretty ok. I normally don’t like plane kettle chips but these are good, especially with it being reduced fat. So that makes it a little healthier. The price of this book is okay. I feel like 3.50 for this bag is way too much when there are other brands that are cheaper. But overall it’s good love.
Shannon T.
Richardson
These are great because they are 40% less day but you can’t even tell. They are still crispy and delicious like all kettle cooked chips but you don’t have to feel bad about eating them! My favorite way to enjoy these is with French onion dip. So good!
Susan D.
Warren, RI
OMG Frito Lay's Kettle Cooked 40% Less Fat Original Potato Chips are my absolute favorite chip. The crunch in these chips is the best. Buy them all the time and would recommend them to everyone. Great party chip, empty bowl every time.
Bella P.
The Lays Kettle Cooked chips are my favorite chips ever! Every bag I buy is always fresh and crispy, unlike some other kettle chips. These chips always meet all of my expectations and I would recommend any chip lover to pick up a bag.
Savanna G.
These chips are great to have if you are watching the calories. These chips have a different texture than the regular lays, but I believe the thicker texture makes me feel like I’m eating more. The packaging is wonderful and so are the chips! Definitely a party necessity!
Danisha B.
Bronx, NY
I love kettle chips. I love how crunchy they are and they taste really good. They have so many different flavors and they’re supposed to be much healthier than regular chips. They make a great snack and you can find them anywhere.
Uche E.
Olathe
I like the fact that it has less fat and still keeps it great taste. I don’t understand the texture though but I guess that why it is kettle cooked. It is very affordable although a few cents pricier than the normal potato chips.