BY FRITO-LAY

Whether you're going for a run or heading out to run errands,"on the go" shouldn't mean going without the snacks that help to keep you going! Our nuts, trail mixes and seeds are a tasty way to stay satisfied while you're out and about. see more...

cassie v.
Alliance, NE
These remind me of all of my childhood!
I mean who's ever gone to a baseball game with out these seeds!
I love all of them!
Samantha M.
Forsyth, GA
1,031 reviews
Amazing taste & super good quality! I've never been disappointed & this is my go to item every time I visit the store.
Rebecca C.
Toledo, OH
Clásicas!! Me encantan estas semillitas. Son una gran botana y puedes encontrarlas en cualquier tienda. Buen precio.
Samantha J.
Tulsa
My husband its big on seeds. He loves these. I buy these for him all the time. Will continue to but these for him.
Cierra P.
Memphis, TN
Sun flower seed are the bomb. I love having them when I have softball practice and stuff. They also delicious.
kristin s.
Milton
I tried these but I'm not really a fan of flavored seeds. I didn't really like these but the seed was quality!
Brittany P.
I would say these are good for anybody who loves a little bit of spice then these would be the ones to try..
Madison I.
Colonial Heights, VA
I don't really like these sunflower seeds for softball they just don't taste like the same as the other ones.
Kimberly D.
Rosharon , TX
I love sun flower seeds especially the spicy ones on the purple bag! They are amazing and taste grate...
KT P.
Hebron
The boys love these at baseball. They also have a really good flavor and can be found everywhere.