BY FRITO-LAY

Whether you're going for a run or heading out to run errands,"on the go" shouldn't mean going without the snacks that help to keep you going! Our nuts, trail mixes and seeds are a tasty way to stay satisfied while you're out and about. see more...

Gina G.
Gina G.
Tracy, CA
These are great for when I'm taking my kids to a ball game or the park. I love the spicy flavor and it's great for a snack instead of a sugary treat. It's affordable as well. I would recommend this brand to others.
Annabel S.
Annabel S.
The cheapest sunflower seeds you will find at the convenience stores. I like it in a tube so i dont eat too much of it. Honestly as bad as it is for your health cuz of the level of sodium in these... this really makes the perfect snack for when u r bored or watching a game.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
My dad comes from work and he brings this and it's so good I eat this every single time he brings it so good it's like hard to get inside and get that like the sea that's inside but other than that it's a very good like I love this product it's so affordable anyone could eat it it's delicious
August Q.
August Q.
Tucson
Great product but in order to get the flavor you have to eat quite a few of the seeds at a time, it would be better if they packaged them seedless with the flavor applied to the seeds and not the shell
cassie v.
cassie v.
Alliance, NE
These remind me of all of my childhood!
I mean who's ever gone to a baseball game with out these seeds!
I love all of them!
Cierra P.
Cierra P.
Memphis, TN
Sun flower seed are the bomb. I love having them when I have softball practice and stuff. They also delicious.
Madison I.
Madison I.
I don't really like these sunflower seeds for softball they just don't taste like the same as the other ones.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Forsyth, GA
Amazing taste & super good quality! I've never been disappointed & this is my go to item every time I visit the store.
Gregory G.
Gregory G.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a good snack. They're healthy and I mean very satisfy ing I do really recommend and you can find this at any store.
kristin s.
kristin s.
Milton
I tried these but I'm not really a fan of flavored seeds. I didn't really like these but the seed was quality!