BY FRITO-LAY

Whether you're going for a run or heading out to run errands,"on the go" shouldn't mean going without the snacks that help to keep you going! Our nuts, trail mixes and seeds are a tasty way to stay satisfied while you're out and about. see more...

Sarah G.
Seattle, WA
I love eating sunflower seeds while watching baseball with my dad - it's something we've always done together since I've been a little girl. While the original flavors our great, this one is new and super delicious.
Rayell B.
Foodie Expert
Love these sunflower seeds. If you love jalapeño then you will love this flavor. Once, I start eating these I cannot stop. Very affordable. I normally buy two for $1! Great and tasty flavor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tammy H.
morrilton
Foodie Expert
I love base ball and who doesn't have sunflower seeds at a ball game, my favorite things ranch and jalapeno add sunflowers seeds you have a hit. I actual got this at a home run gas station and cant find them anymore would but again if i could find them
Gina G.
Tracy , CA
Foodie Expert
These are great for when I'm taking my kids to a ball game or the park. I love the spicy flavor and it's great for a snack instead of a sugary treat. It's affordable as well. I would recommend this brand to others.
Annabel S.
Foodie Expert
The cheapest sunflower seeds you will find at the convenience stores. I like it in a tube so i dont eat too much of it. Honestly as bad as it is for your health cuz of the level of sodium in these... this really makes the perfect snack for when u r bored or watching a game.
Nicole V.
My dad comes from work and he brings this and it's so good I eat this every single time he brings it so good it's like hard to get inside and get that like the sea that's inside but other than that it's a very good like I love this product it's so affordable anyone could eat it it's delicious
💋Randi L.
Fitzgerald , GA
These have a great flavor and are a great snack when you're on the go. They have bold flavors that compare to nothing else. I recommend this snack for a quick fun yummy treat.
Jacqueline M.
Greenville, NC
Anything ranch and I'm in. But add jalapeño and I'm in x2. Very good to snack on and not as bad. I get really bored and want to snack on stuff of course so this keeps me busy as well and snacking.
August Q.
Tucson
Great product but in order to get the flavor you have to eat quite a few of the seeds at a time, it would be better if they packaged them seedless with the flavor applied to the seeds and not the shell
Courtney B.
Albany, GA
Foodie Expert
My husband usually picks these up from the convenience store while he's at work. He likes jalapeño flavored items. He also loves the pickle flavored ones.