BY FRITO-LAY

Delivers the same hearty, great taste of Rold Gold pretzels you have come to expect, in a miniature shape. Authentic pretzels baked with old-world care. Made with quality ingredients. Food Type: Snack; Flavor: Original; Capacity (Weight): 4 oz; Packing Type: Bag. see more...

Layla D.
Layla D.
Buckner
Love! I love pretzels so much and this brand I'm particular are my favorite kind of pretzels because they are crunchy and have the perfect amount of salt on them. I fully recommend to anyone and would definitely buy them again! They lost a very long time, as well. Easy and convenient to throw in a sandwich baggy to take with you. Completely satisfied!
Tori R.
Tori R.
These pretzels are great! They have a good amount of salt on them, which I do like. I always choose this brand because I feel like they taste better compared to other brands. I feel like they're a good price as well, which is even better!!
Bri N.
Bri N.
Rancho Cucamonga
These pretzels are the absolute best. So yummy and delicious. I find that anyone that love them can not go wrong with any brand especially this. Not too much sodium which is great. Comes with a lot in package.
Tyla L.
Tyla L.
These are an amazing light snack for kids and adults. I recommend these for parties lunches games pretty much anything. They taste amazing. They also make you feel good about what you eat. Great healthy snack that taste to good to be healthy!!!
Marla C.
Marla C.
mcallen
I totally love pretzels I usually buy them to watch a movie and I like to eat them with chocolate I love their flavor and the fact that they are crispy I will definitely buy them again
rachael c.
rachael c.
These are the best pretzels to buy. They've got just enough salt and they're perfectly crunchy. And if you haven't tried them dipped in mayo, you're seriously missing out.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Vancouver , WA
I love these pretzels. They are nice and crisp and have the best taste to them. My favorite pretzels out there.
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Columbus, OH
Awesome pretzels. I wish they had more salt that is stuck to them though. They are still yummy though. Super good
elena r.
elena r.
I like this product for a fast snack. They are salty and i love salty snacks. I recommed for parties and kids