BY FRITO-LAY

Delivers the same hearty, great taste of Rold Gold pretzels you have come to expect, in a miniature shape. Authentic pretzels baked with old-world care. Made with quality ingredients. Food Type: Snack; Flavor: Original; Capacity (Weight): 4 oz; Packing Type: Bag. see more...

Layla D.
Layla D.
Buckner
Love! I love pretzels so much and this brand I'm particular are my favorite kind of pretzels because they are crunchy and have the perfect amount of salt on them. I fully recommend to anyone and would definitely buy them again! They lost a very long time, as well. Easy and convenient to throw in a sandwich baggy to take with you. Completely satisfied!
Christy C.
Christy C.
Fullerton, CA
These are a nice choice for lunches. I like the small bags that can be easily grabbed for on the go snacking. I appreciate things that are already prepackaged in small amounts. This helps to keep me from eating a huge bag in one sitting! You may pay a little more for prepackaging, but to me, it is totally worth it.
Colleen S.
Colleen S.
Vandalia
Rold Gold is my go to brand! I love how these pretzels taste fresh! They are not too thick so they don't hurt my teeth. They are perfectly salted where you don't feel the salt overpowers the taste. Will continue to buy this brand for my pretzels cravings. Love the honey twist ones too!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
I love these pretzels. They made a nice snack for both me and the kids and they are not expensive. You can easily find them in many grocery and convenience stores. It is a good product for the price and I would definitely recommend trying these!
Ofir A.
Ofir A.
San Diego, CA
I LOVE these because they are so small that I can pop the whole thing in my mouth discretely when I'm driving or in a meeting. I especially LOVE when they are flavored with honey mustard or anything really. I can't think of any snack I love more than mini pretzels and a tall glass of iced tea!
Tai Z.
Tai Z.
Lafayetteo
Frito-Lay's pretzels are some of the best pretzels available. I like them better than other brands because they are more flavorful and have a good texture without being too hard. They are very affordable and are good to bring for any occasion.
Helen J.
Helen J.
Portland
Twist versions of pretzels are great snacks to pack to school or work. This snack isn't very healthy but it does give off a healthier vibe than potato chips. they taste very plain, just like a hard bread stick flavour but with salt chuncks on it.
Joelle R.
Joelle R.
Statesville, NC
these pretzels are honestly the best pretzels i've had. you can get them anywhere, from Walmart to your local BP. they're affordable and you can get a variety of sizes of bags. they do not disappoint and they're always the perfect crunchiness!
Brooklyn G.
Brooklyn G.
Lamar, AR
You can't beat regular pretzels. They are such a yummy delicious snack. My toddler especially loves them and I feel like it is a better option than other potato chips. I will continue to purchase these for him because they aren't too hard!
Tori R.
Tori R.
These pretzels are great! They have a good amount of salt on them, which I do like. I always choose this brand because I feel like they taste better compared to other brands. I feel like they're a good price as well, which is even better!!