BY FRITO-LAY

Deliciously seasoned pita chips that are twice-baked for the perfect crunchthat's the Stacy's Way. Ideal for snacking unadorned or with your favorite dip. Food Type: Chips; Flavor: Original; Capacity (Weight): 1.5oz; Packing Type: Bag. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Vienna S.
These are GREAT! especially if you like to dip them in something. They are a bit too hard but I suggest you munch slowly. These are really good for any type of dip you prefer, they're good on there own too. I love the fact that it is baked which makes it all the more enjoyable for me since I don't like greasiness.
Burgers A.
These pita chips are amazing. On their own, with guac or hummus, they truly are really great. Don't eat pita chips too much from other brands but sometimes get cravings for these specific kind. Definitely a good buy next time you're at the market!
Ashley S.
Richmond, TX
Foodie Expert
MY FAVORITE CHIP! Oh my word these are SO SO good! I love them with guacamole and queso! I can't tell you enough how good these are! Do yourself a favor a buy you some! Sams club even carries the organic version! I will eat these forever!
Britt B.
Los Angeles , CA
I like to buy these to pair with hummus. They are the best pita chips on the market! They are a little pricey, but I think it is worth it. They have a great crunch, and they are great for dipping. I will definitely purchase again.
Cassie D.
Willowbrook, IL
The perfect pita that's great for hummus or a buffalo chicken dip! My go to for game day snacks! Multigrain let you sneak some health benefits in without anyone knowing!
Makenzie A.
Gresham , OR
Foodie Expert
I love these pita chips. I was introduced to them about 8 years ago & instantly fell in love with them. Since they are pita chips, they have a nice bare flavor, yet very crispy! The nice part of them being kind of bland is that you can dip them into anything/any flavor! They are good with spinach dip, bean dip, nacho sauce.....anything! They aren't too expensive and I purchase from my local grocery store.
Samantha B.
Rahway, NJ
Foodie Expert
My favorite pita chips ever! They are thick which can make them hard to eat if you have sensitive teeth or something but it makes them perfect for dipping in hummus because they don't break! They go great with almost anything but I also love eating them along because they're pretty much guilt-free.
Rebecca S.
El Centro, CA
These pita chips are so addicting, which is sad because they can be hard to find in my area. They are a bit more pricey than plain potato chips, especially since I can usually only find them in small bags at my grocery store. I love them on their own or to dip into hummus.
Sara J.
Gainesville
I was skeptical when I first decided to try the Stacy's Pita Chips, but I fell in love. It is one of my favorite snacks and it isn't expensive. The original taste wonderful with cream cheese. These are a household staple for me and definitely worth the purchase.
Cati R.
North Miami Beach, FL
OH MY GOODNESS! This is literally my go to snack it tastes soooooo good! It really does taste simply naked, and amazing! I usually buy them at either Publix or Target. I buy these all the time, I am actually eating them as I write this review! I would totally say to go buy them!