BY FRITO-LAY

Deliciously seasoned pita chips that are twice-baked for the perfect crunchthat's the Stacy's Way. Ideal for snacking unadorned or with your favorite dip. Food Type: Chips; Flavor: Original; Capacity (Weight): 1.5oz; Packing Type: Bag. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Makenzie A.
Makenzie A.
Gresham, OR
I love these pita chips. I was introduced to them about 8 years ago & instantly fell in love with them. Since they are pita chips, they have a nice bare flavor, yet very crispy! The nice part of them being kind of bland is that you can dip them into anything/any flavor! They are good with spinach dip, bean dip, nacho sauce.....anything! They aren't too expensive and I purchase from my local grocery store.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Rahway, NJ
My favorite pita chips ever! They are thick which can make them hard to eat if you have sensitive teeth or something but it makes them perfect for dipping in hummus because they don't break! They go great with almost anything but I also love eating them along because they're pretty much guilt-free.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
El Centro, CA
These pita chips are so addicting, which is sad because they can be hard to find in my area. They are a bit more pricey than plain potato chips, especially since I can usually only find them in small bags at my grocery store. I love them on their own or to dip into hummus.
Sara J.
Sara J.
Gainesville
I was skeptical when I first decided to try the Stacy's Pita Chips, but I fell in love. It is one of my favorite snacks and it isn't expensive. The original taste wonderful with cream cheese. These are a household staple for me and definitely worth the purchase.
Burgers A.
Burgers A.
These pita chips are amazing. On their own, with guac or hummus, they truly are really great. Don't eat pita chips too much from other brands but sometimes get cravings for these specific kind. Definitely a good buy next time you're at the market!
Cati R.
Cati R.
North Miami Beach, FL
OH MY GOODNESS! This is literally my go to snack it tastes soooooo good! It really does taste simply naked, and amazing! I usually buy them at either Publix or Target. I buy these all the time, I am actually eating them as I write this review! I would totally say to go buy them!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Richmond, TX
MY FAVORITE CHIP! Oh my word these are SO SO good! I love them with guacamole and queso! I can't tell you enough how good these are! Do yourself a favor a buy you some! Sams club even carries the organic version! I will eat these forever!
Britt B.
Britt B.
Los Angeles , CA
I like to buy these to pair with hummus. They are the best pita chips on the market! They are a little pricey, but I think it is worth it. They have a great crunch, and they are great for dipping. I will definitely purchase again.
Mariel S.
Mariel S.
Perfect for hummus! Simplicity is always best! I usually buy at Kroger and can get a good 2 for 1 deal. They are so delicious and affordable and they pack the bags pretty full too! We are repeat buyers and we will continue to buy!
stefffa K.
stefffa K.
Fairfield , CA
These are super good, either plan or with some garlic hummus (or just regular hummus) I love the texture of these! Super crispy. They also come in different flavors which I like as well. They also aren't super pricey!