BY FRITO-LAY

Deliciously seasoned pita chips that are twice-baked for the perfect crunchthat's the Stacy's Way. Ideal for snacking unadorned or with your favorite dip. Food Type: Chips; Flavor: Original; Capacity (Weight): 1.5oz; Packing Type: Bag. see more...

Makenzie A.
Makenzie A.
Gresham, OR
I love these pita chips. I was introduced to them about 8 years ago & instantly fell in love with them. Since they are pita chips, they have a nice bare flavor, yet very crispy! The nice part of them being kind of bland is that you can dip them into anything/any flavor! They are good with spinach dip, bean dip, nacho sauce.....anything! They aren't too expensive and I purchase from my local grocery store.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Rahway, NJ
My favorite pita chips ever! They are thick which can make them hard to eat if you have sensitive teeth or something but it makes them perfect for dipping in hummus because they don't break! They go great with almost anything but I also love eating them along because they're pretty much guilt-free.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
El Centro, CA
These pita chips are so addicting, which is sad because they can be hard to find in my area. They are a bit more pricey than plain potato chips, especially since I can usually only find them in small bags at my grocery store. I love them on their own or to dip into hummus.
Cati R.
Cati R.
North Miami Beach, FL
OH MY GOODNESS! This is literally my go to snack it tastes soooooo good! It really does taste simply naked, and amazing! I usually buy them at either Publix or Target. I buy these all the time, I am actually eating them as I write this review! I would totally say to go buy them!
Mariel S.
Mariel S.
Perfect for hummus! Simplicity is always best! I usually buy at Kroger and can get a good 2 for 1 deal. They are so delicious and affordable and they pack the bags pretty full too! We are repeat buyers and we will continue to buy!
denise L.
denise L.
Ontario
These are really good! They are nice and crunchy. Not too salty, just right. They pair very well with hummus! I usually buy them at sprouts and they are fairly priced.
Druan R.
Druan R.
Port Richey, FL
Such a great bar. I love the taste. Very flavorful. The price point is not bad either. I would recommend this to anyone.
Karla H.
Karla H.
Arden, NC
These pita chips are great alone but also make a great platform for dip! My favorite thing to use with these is a fruit salsa.
Billie W.
Billie W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These are great with dips or buy themselves.
Great for parties or get togethers, everyone seems to love them
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Springfield
Love, love, love these! It has the perfect amount of crunch and salt to satisfy my craving! Yummy! ♡♡♡♡♡