Frito-lay Inc. PITA CHIPS, 1.5 OZ BAG, CINNAMON SUGAR, 24/CARTON uploaded by stephanie t.

BY FRITO-LAY

All-natural and deliciously seasoned pita chips - thats the Stacys Way. Twice-baked for the perfect crunch. Ideal for snacking unadorned or with your favorite hummus or baba ghanoush. Food Type: S. see more...

paige w.
These are so tasty! They sound a bit strange, but I recommend you give them a try. They are sweet, but not overwhelming. They are a tasty treat, and when I eat them, everyone around me wants a bite.
Shana S.
Great amount of #crunch, just the right amount of sweetness, without the guilt, easy on the go #snack  Stacy's® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips if you’re not careful, you’ll find that you’ve finished the bag in one sitting 😯
Hazel A.
The taste is not bad at all just a little unexpected from a chip (sweet rather than savory/salty). The texture my be upsetting for some people because they are pita chips they are a bit harder to chew on compared to most chips.
Adrian R.
Nashville, TN
THESE ARE MY ALL TIME FAVORITE CHIPS. they taste good by theirselves or with a cool whip dip! I tried them one day and was buying them every time I ran out! They’re a healthier alternative to other chips and are amazing!
🌺Analicia🌺 N.
Tempe, AZ
Oh my goodness these cinnamon sugar pita chips are amazing. I have not really ever heard of sweet pita flavors and it was not until my sister purchased these did I know these were out there. They more than met my expectations they are so darn delicious and when i want something sweet this is one of my go to treats.
Erika S.
Carlisle, PA
LOVE THESE!!! I wish more came in the bag honestly. My friend let me try one for the first time and after that I buy it for myself all of the time. The flavor is rich, the crunchiness is perfect, and the aesthetic of the bag is definitely pleasing
Elizabeth V.
Love having these as a treat! They are good dipped in ice cream if you ever just want a touch of crunch. Even on their own they do the job of giving you that satisfying sweet tooth craving kicker. Worth a try!
Tiara H.
I love these chips they are a little hard but if don’t mind eating hard chips/tortillas the cinnamon makes the tortilla really good, these are affordable for all sometimes they are even sold In vending machines, I do recommend these to others.
Louie A.
Baldwin Park, CA
My friend introduced me to these after seeing her get over 4 at a time, they are sweet and crispy. They kind of remind me of a churro or a cinnamon donut. If you like sweet cinnamon give these a try.
Amanda S.
Guthrie
Yum!!! A more healthy way to get in a sweet snack! These are so good and have a great amount of cinnamon sugar. I was weary at first but I love buying them now except they are a tad expensive!:/