BY FRITO-LAY

Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips 1.75 oz Bag 64/Carton The chip that packs a flavorful punch with the classic crunch. Boldly seasoned with three cheeses tomatoes onions and a savory blend of spices. Indulge yourself or share with large gatherings. Food Type: Chips; Flavor: Nacho Cheese; Capacity (Weight): 1.75 oz; Packing Type: Bag. see more...

Martha G.
Renton , WA
The only Doritos flavor I’ll buy! I love these chips! They’re super cheap in stores depending on where you buy them from/ size of bag. I always end up eating all of them in one sitting. You can normally find them at winco or other grocery stores!
Yuataine H.
Blasting with flavor in every bite. I’ve used this for dip, nachos, baby snacks and so much more. They are pretty reasonable in price and can be found at any retailer. I do wish they’d explore on more flavors. I’d definitely be willing to try them
Illiya W.
Erie, PA
I know a lot of people who enjoy the taste of this product but me personally i am not a big fan. If you enjoy snacking on things and are more of a chip person i do recommend you trying these but me personally i don’t like them.
Pamela G.
Staten Island, NY
I love thisssssss!!!!!!!!!!! I love Doritos so much they are my favorite chips, if you get me Doritos you have my heart, I really like how it has a cheesy flavor seriously everyone needs to try this chips
Jamie H.
Lascassas, TN
Doritos are so full of flavor! Every chip has full flavor. The nacho cheese pack is very cheesy. These are delicious chips! Only con to this chip is how dirty your fingers get from all the extra cheese.
Brooks H.
Logan
Very good. My dad always has these around the house. It’s like the classic chips to have for any event or barbecue at the house. Also they have really great commercials that are entertaining and funny.
Angelina E.
Baltimore, MD
Y'all know Doritos are good. I don't have to tell anyone that they're good. Crunchy, very flavorful, delicious, cheap, good with all kinds of dips AND SOUR CREAM IS AMAZING WITH THEM. Very light and crisp, I've always been satisfied with Doritos.
Alexandria R.
Toledo, OH
I like Doritos best when they're apart of a bigger dish. They are packed with so much flavor that sometimes with me, they feel like too much to be eating singularly as a snack.
Genesis M.
Clifton , NJ
Love this Doritos !! It taste so good ! I buy it at the supermarket or any where you can find it !! It is made with flour !! And is very cheaper! It only cost $1 $2 dollar !
Sarah B.
Manhattan, KS
These chips are delicious. They have a great crunch to them and I can eat on them for hours. They're not very healthy, but I'm not looking for that when I'm eating Doritos