BY FRITO-LAY

Kettle Cooked Sea Salt Potato Chips 1.375 oz Bag 64/Carton There†s such a beautiful simplicity in perfectly all natural kettle cooked potato chips. Enjoy these thick extra crunchy chips made from specially selected farm grown potatoes. Seasoned with just the right amount of sea salt. Chips contain no artifical ingredients with zero grams trans fat and no MSG. Potato chips are kettle cooked in small batches to maintain quality and flavor. Food Type: Chips; Flavor: Sea Salt; Capacity (Volume): 1.375 oz; Packing Type: Bag. see more...

Kiersten H.
Ogden
Crunchiest, most flavorful chip ever. They are thick and delicious and come in a lot of great flavors
Dalyne E.
These chips got me through pregnancy. I HAD to have them anytime I had a sandwich. They’re just crunchy and salty enough without being overbearing. Great chip! I also recommend the sea salt and vinegar ones!
andrea p.
Sunnyvale
For some reason when i eat these i don't feel as guilty as eating the regular potato chips, but they are so good!
Phanie J.
Ypsilanti , MI
Absolutely love these chips. I was a barista for about 5 years and the company I worked for ordered these. It’s just a regular kettle cooked potato chip but the flavor is amazing! I also found them in bulk at sams club.
Miranda J.
Hamilton, OH
These are the best kettle chips! I love getting these when I'm wanting something a little different than the regular chip. The only thing is, I don't think they taste very good with chip dip, they are a stand alone chip, not to be eaten with dips.
Evelith N.
Oakland
When eating a sandwich, I can't leave chips behind. I love a great potato chip. This here is an incredibke potato chip. Perfectly crunchy, salty, and tasty. It completes my meal when having a sandwich.
Alyssa W.
Roseville
Love these!! I snack a lot, and sometimes I want a healthier option, but still want comfort food. Baked lays chips are a happy middle ground, and still taste just as good as regular chips. I would recommend!
Candice K.
Calgary, AB
Nice thicker cut with just the right amount of salt. These are not the chips for dipping....although I'm not really sure why you'd want to.
Vivian W.
These chips were great, great taste, great crunch, and great color. If you're a fan of original kettle chips, you will enjoy these.
Taylor B.
Louisville
I love the kettle cooked chips. That crunch and all that flavor in the chips is just so yummy. And perfect to add to your lunches. My husband always asks for these to be added to his lunch, and they are so much healthier than regular potato chips!