BY FRITO-LAY

Kettle Cooked Sea Salt Potato Chips 1.375 oz Bag 64/Carton There†s such a beautiful simplicity in perfectly all natural kettle cooked potato chips. Enjoy these thick extra crunchy chips made from specially selected farm grown potatoes. Seasoned with just the right amount of sea salt. Chips contain no artifical ingredients with zero grams trans fat and no MSG. Potato chips are kettle cooked in small batches to maintain quality and flavor. Food Type: Chips; Flavor: Sea Salt; Capacity (Volume): 1.375 oz; Packing Type: Bag. see more...

cara 💕.
Anchorage, AK
I did not really care for these chips. They are not as good as their competitors and I will not be purchasing again. I also don't think they are very healthy and worth the amount of calories you intake when you eat them. I do like the Lays Sea Salt Potato chips though.
Miranda J.
Hamilton, OH
These are the best kettle chips! I love getting these when I'm wanting something a little different than the regular chip. The only thing is, I don't think they taste very good with chip dip, they are a stand alone chip, not to be eaten with dips.
Kacy 💜.
Kettle chips are a family favorite. Perfect if you’re looking to switch things up. Proves of course vary between stores but usually they are a decent price. Highly recommend to everyone. Different flavors are great as well!
Jared K.
Conway , SC
A great and clean tasting chip! I enjoy eating these at a family cookout with a hot dog and a nice cool drink. They kind of have a harder texture and an extra crunch. If you like crunchy chips you have to try these!
Taylor B.
Louisville
I love the kettle cooked chips. That crunch and all that flavor in the chips is just so yummy. And perfect to add to your lunches. My husband always asks for these to be added to his lunch, and they are so much healthier than regular potato chips!
Dalyne E.
These chips got me through pregnancy. I HAD to have them anytime I had a sandwich. They’re just crunchy and salty enough without being overbearing. Great chip! I also recommend the sea salt and vinegar ones!
Evelith N.
Oakland
When eating a sandwich, I can't leave chips behind. I love a great potato chip. This here is an incredibke potato chip. Perfectly crunchy, salty, and tasty. It completes my meal when having a sandwich.
Bethany N.
If you are looking for crunch when eating chips you will absolutely be satisfied! These have the perfect flavor and the best crunch! Each flavor, original, Jalapeño and salt and vinegar are perfectly salted and are awesome!
Lilliana L.
united states
I really like these brand...to me I think they're a bit healthier cuz they're not that greasy and they also taste great! I believe they're more baked and they're really crunchy and I really like those kind of chips
kaylee f.
Odum, GA
These are very good. They are for the people who aren't big on flavored chips. They are simple and delicious. They are also very crunchy like traditional kettle cooked chips.