Frito-lay Inc. Kettle Cooked Sea Salt Potato Chips, 1.375 oz Bag, 64/Carton

Kettle Cooked Sea Salt Potato Chips 1.375 oz Bag 64/Carton There†s such a beautiful simplicity in perfectly all natural kettle cooked potato chips. Enjoy these thick extra crunchy chips made from specially selected farm grown potatoes. Seasoned with just the right amount of sea salt. Chips contain no artifical ingredients with zero grams trans fat and no MSG. Potato chips are kettle cooked in small batches to maintain quality and flavor. Food Type: Chips; Flavor: Sea Salt; Capacity (Volume): 1.375 oz; Packing Type: Bag. see more...

Jada G.
Upper Darby, PA
I'm such a fan of this brand in general! In comparison to other kettle chips, these are the least salty that I've tried. That being said, they're still pretty salty and they go for a bit more than I'm comfortable with, but they're the perfect sidekick to a sandwich.
Lindsay B.
I got these from a food vendor and let me tell you omg they were so hard! Ive had kettle chips before and i know what to expect i must have got an old bag or something cus i could barely eat them i was afraid id crack a tooth. So just be cautious!
Vivian R.
Cooper City, FL
This product tastes absolutely amazing!! Great for snacking and lunch boxes. I’m absolutely a repeating customer!! I get mine at my local Publix, Walmart and Target!! Give it a try, you won’t regret it!
Kashae S.
Lake Worth, FL
I’m personally not a big fan of potato chips because I find them too greasy. But I am absolutely a fan of the kettle cooked chips! I love the thicker texture and not as greasy as regular potato chips. Love them!
Alixandra B.
Elgin, IL
If your looking for a good crunch to you chip then these are it. They are possibly the only chips that I eat because they are so crunchy plus then being kettle cook
Rachel G.
Spruce Pine, NC
So delicious! Would recommend to anyone who would be thinking about purchasing. Very filling and great for a small snack throughout the day. Wonderful to pair with other small snacks. One of my favorites.
Hilary B.
These chips are very crunchy and come in a variety of flavors and are seasoned just right. I have purchased these numerous times from Wal-Mart and Target as they are the perfect chip for anything from burgers to sandwiches and are priced reasonably. I would recommend these chips to anyone looking for the perfect potato chip!
Michelle L.
Great chips! Especially when on sale, you don't get as much as a regular Lay's chip. Chip bags have 50% or more air in them now. I usually only get them on sale or when I need a pick me up. I also enjoy the Salt and Vinegar chips as well.
Jenny P.
Bristol, TN
These chips are extremely crispy and have just the right amount of seasoning in them. My local grocery store has a good selection of flavors and I have picked up these a couple of times. The crunch is amazing and I will buy again.
Joanie C.
New Providnce, NJ
I like that these are not over salted.  They have a nice thick crunch that can hold up to hearty dips. They are the average price for chips that I've seen.  A delicious snack that you can find just about any where.