GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsFrito-Lay
Inc Kettle Cooked Sea Salt Potato Chips, 1375 oz Bag, 64/Carton

Frito-lay Inc. Kettle Cooked Sea Salt Potato Chips, 1.375 oz Bag, 64/Carton

by Frito-Lay

Kettle Cooked Sea Salt Potato Chips 1.375 oz Bag 64/Carton There†s such a beautiful simplicity in perfectly all natural kettle cooked potato chips. Enjoy these thick extra crunchy chips made from specially selected farm grown potatoes. Seasoned with just the right amount of sea salt. Chips contain no artifical ingredients with zero grams trans fat and no MSG. Potato chips are kettle cooked in small batches to maintain quality and flavor. Food Type: Chips; Flavor: Sea Salt; Capacity (Volume): 1.375 oz; Packing Type: Bag.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Frito-lay Inc. Kettle Cooked Sea Salt Potato Chips, 1.375 oz Bag, 64/Carton!
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
Frito-lay Inc. Kettle Cooked Sea Salt Potato Chips, 1.375 oz Bag, 64/Carton uploaded by Kelly M.
I am a huge fan of the T Bird sandwich from Edgar's Bakery and always with these chips. Try this if you ever eat there.
Yoshira R.
Bakersfield, CA
I mean chips are chips lol. They come in different flavors and they’re all good depending on your mood. The only ones I hate are Pringle’s but everyone else seems to love them. So it’s all personal preference. I wouldn’t change anything about any of them. These are kettle cooked so they’re crunchier than regular potato chips. Avoid if you don’t want to break a tooth
Kate W.
Purchased at: H-E-B
love these salty chips! so addicting.. could literally eat them all in one sitting. But there aren’t many in the bag..
Emily C.
Portland
I love kettle cooked chips! I love the overly crunchy texture. Especially when they get folded on each other. Exactly what I want when I eat a potato chip.
Tori C.
Centerville, MA
mrs. vickies kettle cooked sea salt potato chips are perfect for when you are looking for a salty snack
Kathryn T.
These are decent and satisfy a salty craving but the flavor is pretty boring. These have more of a crunch than other potato chips which I personally don’t like because they hurt my mouth.
Kathleen D.
Aldan, PA
Miss Vickie's kettle chips are really delicious. I love the crunchiness. The jalapeno flavor is my favorite so far.
Valeria S.
Anadarko, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s so crunchy and yummy definitely one of my favorite flavors they have. Also pretty healthy compared to other brands of chips. I am a regular customer I love this brand & flavor. It’s so tasty and yummy.
Alejandra O.
Weslaco, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
These are really good. Love to pair this with a sandwich or hot dogs for guests. Not too salty so just perfect.
Andrea C.
Weleetka, OK
I love these chips! They are seriously crunchy and have the best taste ever! Great potato taste with just the right amount of sea salt!! Great for snacking or with a sandwich!!

Looking for your answer?