BY FRITO-LAY

Kettle Cooked Sea Salt Potato Chips 1.375 oz Bag 64/Carton ThereĆ¢€ s such a beautiful simplicity in perfectly all natural kettle cooked potato chips. Enjoy these thick extra crunchy chips made from specially selected farm grown potatoes. Seasoned with just the right amount of sea salt. Chips contain no artifical ingredients with zero grams trans fat and no MSG. Potato chips are kettle cooked in small batches to maintain quality and flavor. Food Type: Chips; Flavor: Sea Salt; Capacity (Volume): 1.375 oz; Packing Type: Bag. see more...

Hilary B.
These chips are very crunchy and come in a variety of flavors and are seasoned just right. I have purchased these numerous times from Wal-Mart and Target as they are the perfect chip for anything from burgers to sandwiches and are priced reasonably. I would recommend these chips to anyone looking for the perfect potato chip!
Michelle L.
Great chips! Especially when on sale, you don't get as much as a regular Lay's chip. Chip bags have 50% or more air in them now. I usually only get them on sale or when I need a pick me up. I also enjoy the Salt and Vinegar chips as well.
Jenny P.
Bristol, TN
These chips are extremely crispy and have just the right amount of seasoning in them. My local grocery store has a good selection of flavors and I have picked up these a couple of times. The crunch is amazing and I will buy again.
Joanie C.
New Providnce, NJ
I like that these are not over salted.  They have a nice thick crunch that can hold up to hearty dips. They are the average price for chips that I've seen.  A delicious snack that you can find just about any where.
Amy R.
Valdosta, GA
I absolutely love these chips. They are delicious. I bought these at Walmart super center. They are not cheap. But you get what you pay for. They do not compare to the imitation chips. I would definitely buy these again.
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
These are so yummy when I want to indulge because they are pretty high in calories. Sea salt is my favorite. These I sat with a sandwich and the flavor is so good! Very Crunchy because they are kettle cooked!
Alixandra B.
Elgin, IL
If your looking for a good crunch to you chip then these are it. They are possibly the only chips that I eat because they are so crunchy plus then being kettle cook
Kristen T.
Houston
Oh man... these kettle cooked chips are absolutely the best!! They are the epitome of crunch, & the flavor is perfection. Just enough salt so that it enhances the flavor of the potato.
Rochelle N.
These chips are tasty! I love the kettle cooked style of lays it gives a crispy crunch to it! I love lays and all the different flavors that they come up with. I recommend you try the kettle cooked styles!
Lauren P.
I love this brand of chips! I'd pick these over any other brand. They're similar to Jimmy John's' chips but at a cheaper price and sold in stores lol. All of the flavors are very good and not overly salty.