BY FRITO-LAY

Kettle Cooked Jalapeno Potato Chips 1.375 oz Bag 64/Carton High-quality kettle cooked chips cut thick and extra crunchy made from spectially selected farm-grown potatoes. Enjoy the homemade taste with the spicy kick of jalapeno peppers. Chips are kettle cooked in small batches to preserve quality and flavor. No artificial ingredients zero grams trans fats and no MSG. Food Type: Chips; Flavor: Jalapeno; Capacity (Volume): 1.375 oz; Packing Type: Bag. see more...

Mirya G.
Cincinnati
This is another really good flavor of edible snack product from Frito-Lay. When I first started eating kettle chips I thought that they were way too crunchy and hard however I also at that time did not realize they were made that way on purpose. I've since become accustomed to the crunchiness but for someone who has Dentures, a sensitive mouth, doesn't like super crunchy Foods, this is probably not going to be a good idea for you. Me personally I absolutely love this flavor of the kettle chips and I think it goes extremely well with how crunchy it is too.
Nichelle P.
Deltona
I have already reviewed this but it popped up again and is well worth a second 5 star ⭐️ review! The flavor, the natural ingredients, the crunch- everything aboit these is fantastic! I have only been able to find these at my local subway, but never in a full size bag. I’d highly recommend to her company to make full size bags and sell them at stores everywhere, they’d sell out so quickly!!
Kyana M.
Midwest city , OK
I would be lying if I said that I wasn’t obsessed with these chips. These are so much better than I had originally expected them to be and they are absolutely delicious. If you want something kinda close it would be lays kettle jalapeño, but nothing that I’ve found tastes exactly like these. If I could, I would eat these everyday. I recommend 100%!!!
Shelby L.
If you like a bold, spicy, and crisp chip you’d love these! I think this brand in particular has a fresher bite to it. I think it’s pretty affordable compared to some chips. Healthy? Very few chips are healthy but a kettle cooked chip I believe is healthier!  Frito-lay Inc. Kettle Cooked Jalapeno & Cheddar Chips, 1.375 oz Bag, 64/Carton
Lori L.
San Antonio, TX
I am not too much of a spicy loving person but I was hooked on these the first time I tried them! I think they are definitely a healthier alternative to regular chips because they are kettle cooked. They are delicious and have a little spice level that leaves you wanting more! I definitely recommend these chips to jalapeño lovers!
Annie T.
College Park
I love these chips because they're a really unique flavor and the texture of kettle cooked chips is great. They're more expensive than regular potato chips but that's because of the way they're cooked and the amazing flavor. Definitely pick these up if you're bored of normal, thin chips!
Tashia E.
Johnson city, TN
I first tried these when I was 13 and thought they were gross. Tried again a few years ago and fell in love with them. They do feel healthier than other chips and aren’t expensive. I buy them at Walmart.
AFashionable C.
these are the best chips ever. I get a large bag and portion them out into a bowl so  I don't eat the whole bag. lol. spicy but not overpowering b/c I don't eat a ton of spicy things but these are just delish. Right up there on my list w/hot cheetos and chili cheese fritos!!
Yessenia S.
Addison, IL
Jalapeño flavor kettle chips are my favorite. I’m not really a fan of the regular thin chips. But these kettle cooked chips are the best with dips and don’t easily break. My whole family enjoys it and we suggest you try some soon! You will never go back to regular lay chips!
Morgan H.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
From a person that doesn't really like spicy foods, I actually really like these chips! The chips are spicy but not to the point where you need a drink right next to you. These are a perfect snack or side for lunch! I would recommend these to teenagers and adults.