Frito-lay Inc. Kettle Cooked Jalapeno & Cheddar Chips, 1.375 oz Bag, 64/Carton uploaded by Kayla B.

BY FRITO-LAY

Kettle Cooked Jalapeno & Cheddar Chips 1.375 oz Bag 64/Carton Kettle cooked chips bring the flavor without the fat with 40 percent less fat than regular potato chips. Zesty jalapeno seasonings accented with a soothing cheddar cheese flavor make this one fantastic and flavorful chip. Chips contain only 6 g of fat per 1-ounce serving. Chips are gluten-free making them an excellent choice for those with gluten allergies or sensitivities. Food Type: Chips; Flavor: Jalapeno Cheddar; Capacity (Weight): 1.375 oz; Capacity (Volume): 1.375 oz. see more...

Kia P.
Crown Point, IN
Love... Love... Love! A friend of mine knew I have an addiction jalapeno kettle chips and brought me this bag from the vending machine at his job to try... I was hooked but can't find them in stores. If you see these grab them all 😊
Lysa O.
Fredericksburg
Purchased at: Walmart
I don't usually care for spicy snacks. But the chips have such a great flavor, I prolly eat too many. But that because they taste so much better than plain varieties.
Haley L.
My favorite flavor! Can be a bit spicy but that's why I love it. The chips are thicker than the orignal Lays chips so there's more crunch! I always purchase a bag whenever I go back to school. Perfect snack for munching on while watching Netflix.
Gayle C.
Not a fan. I think you really have to like jalapeno for these chips. The flavor was a little sharp for me and I thought that the jalapeno was overpowering for the cheese. It was a flavor combination that just didn't work for me.
Mikayla C.
I love these kettle cooked chips!! They pack not only the perfect crunch, but the perfect amount of spice! It's hard for me not to grab a bag when I go grocery shopping! Blows all other competitors out of the water!
Mitzy F.
Mira loma , CA
I this this product it's pretty neat. I am a first time user actually. It's a bit healthier than others. I bought this product at Vons while shopping for groceries. I was satisfied but they were just too salty.
Maritza M.
Thornton , CO
I love this chips so much especially when I make a good guacamole. They're like $4 for a family size so the price is not that bad & they're not spicy at all even tho they're jalapeño flavored so their good for kids too
Victoria C.
San Antonio, TX
I look for these every time I go to the store but I can only find them at random places. My husband says they are the best chips and I have to agree. I love the mix of spicy with that cheesy flavor as well.
Jazmin R.
Ok these are my #1 satisfied craving I will forever have! They're my all time favorite & I can eat them all the time (if I could). I highly recommend these, especially the jalapeño flavor it's amazing!!
Cydney C.
Lancaster, CA
THIS ARE AMAZING. These are my go-to chips and they never disappoint. I buy them at both Walmart and Kroger. I often share them with my friends and many have also started to buy them because they enjoy them so much. Kettle is the way to go! I will buy again.