BY FRITO-LAY

Funyuns Onion Flavored Rings are a deliciously different snack that's fun to eat, with a crisp texture and zesty onion flavor. Next time you're in the mood for a tasty treat that's out of the ordinary, try Funyuns Onion Flavored Rings. - Twelve ¾ oz. Bags of Funyuns snacks - Stock up your pantry with some great Funyuns snacks - Individual serving size bags for easy snacking - Individually wrapped, perfect for packing lunches see more...

Buy on Target
W P.
Funyons are one of my favorite snacks. They are a bit salty but every now and then, they are great for snacking. I like that they have an onion taste and the price is great too. I like buying the small packs to pack for lunch for my and my family. I recommend for an every now and then snack.
Jessica H.
Wheatfield
Very addictive snack. Good onion flavor and something I enjoy often. My kids devour them with. The price is very good.
Shannon B.
Biggers, AR
One of my favorites! And apparently my daughters lol
We naught a family size and it didn't last a day in our house.