BY FRITO-LAY

Funyuns Flamin Hot Onion Flavored Rings 6.5 oz see more...

Buy on Target
Malenthya T.
I love hot and spicy snacks.onion rings are also one of my favorites.mix them both together and you'll have a snack out of this world.
Mariah M.
Salem, OR
hands down, this is the chip bag I reach for! it is my absolute favorite. it packs a spicy savory flavor and leaves you wanting more.
Abby F.
Converse, TX
I mean who doesn't love these like they taste great lol i know there not go for you bit wont hurt to eat them once in a while
Ashten N.
Webster, Tx
Throw these in a bowl with chamoy. Hot fritos and hot cheetos with a pickle mmm yess! These are amazing! You meed to go try!
Alex R.
Downey
I had never tried funyuns until one day I decide to try a small bag of flaming hots and it definitely did not disappoint
Sarah S.
Roswell
Love these. Very spicy and taste good. We eat these all the time. Very reasonably priced especially when they have sales.
Morgan S.
Hyden, KY
I love spicy food and these are absolutely amazing. I could eat ten bags a day if I knew I wouldn't get as big as a house
Veronica A.
Las cruces
Yup just like everyone's kids my kids love the hot chips lol. Funyons are they're favorite along with the lays hot chips.
Gina L.
Love all flamin hot chips and this one is no exception. It’s different from flamin hot Cheetos given the onion flavor.
Hillary S.
Milwaukee, WI
These are okay. Not a huge fan. Id rather have regular funyuns. Ill just stick with my regular cheeto flaming hots.