BY FRITO-LAY

Funyuns Flamin Hot Onion Flavored Rings 6.5 oz see more...

Ariel M.
Aurora
The chips good I guess you can eat on another call that recommend it to anybody I like hot chips it's a dollar and 50 Cent so I guess Fritos® Flamin' Hot® Flavored Corn Chips
Gabrielle C.
Spicyyyyy! But you know I love me a good spicy chip to get my taste buds dancing!!!! If you think the regular kind is good, try the spicy to add a little SPICE to your life!
s y.
Akron, OH
I picked these up in an effort to try something different. These were definitely not for me, I can eat spicy stuff sometimes but this product was super hot in my opinion.
Jackie M.
Porterville, CA
This chips are my favorite! They spicy funnions have the perfect amount of spice in them. I will admit They could put a little more in the bag, but the taste they are worth it. The mix box is awesome they have a variety you can choose from. Perfect for everyone to choose their favorite
Kay L.
I personally think these are better than the original Funyuns. I like the hot onion ring flavor. They’re offered at all supermarkets! They’re delicious, though I think other Flamin’ Hot variety of chips are better.
Tarrian M.
Yum!! Ill take anything flaming hot! These are so good dipped in onion dip! I love flaming hot cheetos but these flaming hot onion rings are just as good!
Rebecca F.
These are simply put, delicious. I can eat an entire family sized bag all by myself and I don't feel guilty at all because they are just that tasty
Kiara J.
Omaha, NE
I know they're not good for you but they taste amazing! Still makes me mad how you open a bag and half of it is air 😂😂 but that's okay I guess.
amanda j.
Bismarck, ND
Really delicious and spicy. Great snack and good side for sandwiches or burgers. I also recommend Chester's Hot Cheetos they are amazing
Daja B.
Central Point , OR
Yummy snack, I prefer Hot Cheetos but I couldn't find them on here. Funyuns are good and I've been eating them since I was young.