BY FRITO-LAY

Buy on Sam's Club
Heather S.
Prt Jefferson, NY
This may sound funny to you but these are great for catered parties. As walking tacos. You can gourmet them up too and not just put ground beef. We've put pulled pork inside with cabbage, pico and a spicy sour cream. There's all different fun ways you can serve it and guests love something different. It's the perfect serving size and all the topping are in there so it makes it less messy
Cindy B.
Livonia, MI
My before lunch snack at work. It fills me up and these always take me back to when I was in gradeschool and Mom would put these in my lunch box. Just thinking about them makes me want to open a bag. I just wish Frito-Lay and other companies would package for those of us that are single. Maybe package for half the size/quantity. Plus my space on storing is limited.
Lorine T.
Kimper, KY
These are a great deal to put in lunches. Makes packing lunch simple and easy to do. My 3 year old gets to pick which one he wants to pack for his snack for therapy (he has autism and goes to a day program). He loves picking his own bag out and gives him a sense of independence and responsibility. Not to mention Frito-Lay products taste amazing
Natalia M.
Greenville, SC
You know me anything that comes in bulk is welcome in my house. While I don't do much love these fritz chips the rest of my house hold loves them. But they eat it with Mexican cream and hot sauce. Gives it a nice strong bold flavor with a kick. And stays nice and crunchy even with the sauces. I love anything that can stay crunchy!
Shala H.
Lake Elsinore, CA
These chips are so good and for some reason to me it didn't sound appealing corn chips I'm just like meh but when I tasted them they're amazing they're a staple in my book they're good to eat by them selves you can eat them with brands you can eat them in frito chili pie which is really good if you've never tried it you should
Angela B.
Gresham, OR
One of my favorite chips. They're great all alone, or as the base of a taco salad, or mixed into chili. Refried beans also make an excellent dip. The chips are pretty sturdy, so it's easy to scoop up dip without them breaking. They have a little scoop shape to them, making them perfect dip delivery vehicles.
April P.
Fritos are Gluten free! Which is my main reason for buying them. Finding delicious gluten free products is difficult and I was shocked and excited when I saw that Fritos are gluten free. They are great to use with chili, soups, tuna salad, or just as a snack. The travel bags are good for single servings.
Lara A.
Torrance, CA
So much comes in this box! so worth the price! the bags are pretty small but since the box comes with so many bags inside, it makes up the price. They are very convenient snacks and are great for on the go! I love Fritos and love how this box offers me my favorite chips in portion controlled sizes!
Robin G.
Elk Grove, CA
These chips have been around FOREVER! Ate them all the time when I was I kid, especially at holiday and family gatherings --so, they evoke many memorable memories! Anyway, these chips are light, a little salty (but in a good way!), and the perfect chip for warm artichoke dip. Would recommend!
Lonna S.
Picayune, MS
Fritos Corn Chips can't be beat! No other brand of corn chip even comes close! I eat them plain but especially love them with dip or just plain cream cheese. Without corn chips, we wouldn't have delicious treats like chili cheese chips! I love the fact they don't break easily when dipping.