Frito Lay Frito-Lay Variety Mix Snack Size Variety Pack 30 ct uploaded by Crystal C.

BY DORITOS®

Find Chips And Snacks at Target.com! Frito-Lay Variety Mix Snack Size Variety Pack 30 ct Size: 52.5 Oz. see more...

Buy on Target*
Kalsy B.
Kalsy B.
Rapid City, SD
I buy this product every month to put in lunches. It is of good price and has a very good variety. I like how you can pick up a bag and KNOW it's a serving so there is no measuring like with the big bags. I buy this in bulk and it is very reasonably priced. Will continue to buy (although may switch up the type of variety once in a while)
Kathleen F.
Kathleen F.
Foodie Expert
My family loves buying these because it gives us a bunch of varieties so everyone can have what they love. These make for a great on-the-go snack. It is also great for portion control so you don't polish off half a bag of chips! I love how many varieties they sell!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
BARBOURVILLE, KY
Foodie Expert
I always purchase these cases of chips for road trips, to the beach, and pool. We love have a variety to choose from. Chips is always my go to snack everyday..Lays is my favorite brand brand of #chips because they are always so #fresh and #flavorful!
Leydiz L.
Leydiz L.
MIAMI, FL
Foodie Expert
Me encantan los prdouctos Frito lay, a mis hijas mucho más jajaja. siempre los compro para compartir una pelicula, una tarde de amigos o si tenemos un cumple de mis hijas, a las niñas les encanta y hasta en las piñata los colocamos
Ximena O.
Ximena O.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
I love this pack! Its a must in my pantry just because it is on a go lunch plus to get in my bag for work luch! And when my niece visits me they are perfect for her to!
Caryn C.
Caryn C.
Edinburg, TX
Foodie Expert
Convenient for parties, on the go, school lunches. Comes in a variety of flavors suitable for anyone and price value is great.
Katie T.
Katie T.
Mission, KS
Foodie Expert
My husband and I bought this on our way out the door on a road trip. It was a last minute purchase but ended up being an excellent idea. We were able to have packed lunch picnics along the road and of course these were an excellent snack when one of the road trippers is getting a bit hangry between destinations. I always think of this as either for kids lunch bags or after kid sports event treat but it was an excellent go to for our roadtrip and saved us a ton of time (of stopping for food) and money! We won't roadtrip without it.
Paige Z.
Paige Z.
Foodie Expert
I'd rather buy individual, bigger bags of chips that I want. These packs are expensive and usually only have 1 or 2 kinds of what I like and out of the 20 that are in the pack, there's usually only 5 bags of what we actually would eat. Once we've picked through what we like, we're left with a big ol' bag of chips nobody likes or wants to even eat!
Kevin R.
Kevin R.
Chicago
These are honestly my go to when I'm planning a party, barbecue, or having friends and family over. With all the different types of chips they have in the box, everyone can enjoy them. There is enough for everyone to share, and everyone's choice of chips will be guaranteed. They're not pricey, and if they were, you'd be glad that you wasted your money on this genuine chip idea.
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
Perris, CA
I love these chips ! The reason I'm giving it four stars because I love them but it's very expensive . The cons are expensive and small . Pros good variety . I cant compare it to anything else . I do recommend it even for special occasions for kids birthday parties for goodie bags or back to school lunches AWESOME.