Frito Lay Flavor Mix Variety Pack uploaded by Brianna M.Frito Lay Flavor Mix Variety Pack uploaded by Victoria S.

BY DORITOS® #11 in Chips

Includes: 3 Lay's® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Chips, 3 Lay's® Barbecue Flavored Potato Chips, 4 Cheetos® Cheese Flavored Snacks--Crunchy, 3 Doritos® Spicy Nacho Flavored Tortilla Chips, 4 Doritos® Cool Ranch® Flavored Tortilla Chips, 3 Fritos® Chili Cheese Flavored Corn Chips (all 1 oz. each). Plus 2 new Rold Gold® Pretzel Thins. see more...

Elise R.
Elise R.
Somerset, NJ
I recently just got this variety pack which was very economic in the long run! It met my expectations because it was a smaller bag which was easier for a calorie intake's for everyone. I used them for the children at my school to do giveaway bags at the end of the year which was part of their gifts which they enjoyed a lot. The ingredients were the same as any regular chip bag would have, they are great for on the go as well.
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Sacramento, CA
This variety pack is great for families and events! All the chips are small packaged versions of my family favorite chips that everyone will love. They arent exactly the healthiest choice but the kids love them. I just wish they had some spicy chips in there but its all good!
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Sun Valley, NV
In your mom with kids who want to snap too much all day everyday these bags are perfect for you. Pop one of these in with the rest of your kids lunch and they've had there treat of the day. I love how there is variety in every pack of bags something for everyone. I love these bags because it stops me from scarfing down a bigger size bag of chips!
Melodie S.
Melodie S.
Stone Mtn, GA
The variety pack is a lunch life saver and time saver as well.  Most mornings I'm rushing and it helps that my son can choose and grab his only bag of chips instead of my having to pour chips into a plastic bag.  I would most definitely recommend this to any parent who prepares their child's school lunch.
RayShawnda M.
RayShawnda M.
This is a great pack for brevity and somewhat of variety. I used to grab these on the go while on my way to class which was so easy. I wish it had more barbeque cus that was my favorite. Or more savory flavors rather than cheesy but I guess Fritos count. Would always pick up but a different flavor combo.
Catie M.
Catie M.
Super handy for parties and get-togethers, something for everyone, affordable, and easy to handle. Great for the lazy mama who doesn't want to have to cook/bake ALL the snacks! These things are also readily available at Dollar General stores so you don't have to brave the Walmart craziness. You're welcome!
Antoinette M.
Antoinette M.
Lancaster
we love the Mix Variety Pack for baseball, softball and soccer seasons. We take turns bringing snacks so this pack is great. It gives the kids tons of options. We never have a kid go home without finding a kind they like. They are also great to throw in the kids lunch pails, it is a fun treat for them.
Janet G.
Janet G.
oliver springs
I love getting this packs they have something for everyone in the family. I have always loved this brand and their flavors. It is so much easier to have when traveling as snacks for everyone. Since everyone loves different flavors we have them all covered with out having to carry a bunch to big bags.
Sandra H.
Sandra H.
Irving
I really like this snack pack. Very good variety of chips. The only thing I did not like about this (my first package I did not read this before buying) is that the quantity is different for each individual flavor of chips. My husband and grandchildren enjoy me having these on hand.
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
I like to buy these to include them in my kids lunchboxes for school. It is also a good tool to portion out how much I am snacking! The only thing I don't like is that all of the "good" chips have less bags! Why is this?! I think there should be the same amount of each bag in it!