Frito Lay Flavor Mix uploaded by Lana M.

BY FRITO-LAY

Frito Lay Flavor Mix - 32 PK.
32 singles.
160 calories or less per bag.
6 bags - Cheetos?? brand cheese flavored snacks (crunchy) - 1 oz.
4 bags -Lay's?? brand sour cream & onion flavored potato chips - 1 oz.
5 bags - Doritos?? brand Cool Ranch?? flavored tortilla chips - 1 oz.
4 bags - Sunchips?? brand Harvest Cheddar?? flavored mulitgrain snacks - 1 oz.
4 bags Lay's?? brand barbecue flavored potato chips - 1 oz.
4 bags Doritos?? brand spicy Nacho flavored tortilla chips - 1 oz.
5 bags Fritos?? brand chili cheese flavored corn chips - 1 oz.
32 individual bags - 1 oz. each. see more...

June M.
Moulton
I always buy these big snack packs of Frito Lay chips. The variety keeps my taste buds happy. When I want a salty snack these are my go to quickie. I am all about eating healthy as much as possible, but come on I cant get satisfaction (salty,crunchy,flavor) from my steamed or roasted veggies, nor can I can I have it so quickly. I just grab a bag and nibble. They are convenient, yummy, and the small bags assure you don't totally bust your diet if you stick with just one bag. Frito Lay Flavor Mix
Jennifer S.
Chicago
For us people who ONE snack bag is not enough or we are having a party, here is the one and only BEST Frito Lay Flavor Mix!!From cheesy to spicy this snack box will trigger your tongue nerves!🤤
Ashley O.
Papillion
Review for: Bags more...
The frito lay flavor box is a great value and is so convenient when on the go. I am a repeat customer and will continue to use this product. I love the variety of chips and the easy packaging. It’s the perfect portion and helps curb overeating. Great product !
Haley K.
The flavor mix box is perfect for school snack and for picky kids! There is no need to buy several bug bags of chips when everyone prefers something different. This box satisfies everyone!
Lana M.
Fremont, CA
These are great for lunches, kids party, Halloween party, etc. It's good for a quick grab. Nobody likes the fritos though.😓😄 I do! I'll throw some shredded cheese on them, melt it and yum 😋
Coco C.
Clovis, CA
I love buying this variety because it includes all my favorite chips. It's great to get if you make lunches for work and like to have sandwiches and chips. The bags are not too big so you don't feel like you're eating a lot.
Stephanie e.
ROCKWOOD
I'm buying these for my kids they take him to school for a snack they even with a hamburger they eat them at home for a snack and that way there's all different flavors and they can pick what they want
Meghan E.
North Andover
Perfect for quick snacks, affordable and great for college! I love all the snacks in the package and it's the perfect variety. I don't have any issues with this products!
Niki P.
Newport
I love frito lay variety pack because you dont always want to eat the same chips every day of the week or for every snack you get a few different kinds to choose from
Kayla P.
St. Charles
Review for: Flavor Mix 50 oz; 3 lb 2 oz; 1.4 kg more...
I love every kind of chip that’s comes in this box! I could probably eat it in less then a week that’s how good they are!! Their good for kids lunches too. Or a easy snack!
Mayra G.
Placentia, CA
Which one of this is your favorite?
Sara A.
Antelope, CA
What is your favorite flavor?