Frito Lay Flavor Mix uploaded by Lana M.

BY FRITO-LAY

Frito Lay Flavor Mix - 32 PK.
32 singles.
160 calories or less per bag.
6 bags - Cheetos?? brand cheese flavored snacks (crunchy) - 1 oz.
4 bags -Lay's?? brand sour cream & onion flavored potato chips - 1 oz.
5 bags - Doritos?? brand Cool Ranch?? flavored tortilla chips - 1 oz.
4 bags - Sunchips?? brand Harvest Cheddar?? flavored mulitgrain snacks - 1 oz.
4 bags Lay's?? brand barbecue flavored potato chips - 1 oz.
4 bags Doritos?? brand spicy Nacho flavored tortilla chips - 1 oz.
5 bags Fritos?? brand chili cheese flavored corn chips - 1 oz.
32 individual bags - 1 oz. each. see more...

June M.
Moulton
I always buy these big snack packs of Frito Lay chips. The variety keeps my taste buds happy. When I want a salty snack these are my go to quickie. I am all about eating healthy as much as possible, but come on I cant get satisfaction (salty,crunchy,flavor) from my steamed or roasted veggies, nor can I can I have it so quickly. I just grab a bag and nibble. They are convenient, yummy, and the small bags assure you don't totally bust your diet if you stick with just one bag. Frito Lay Flavor Mix
Vanessa A.
Bronx, NY
Love this pack! "Flavor Mix" is the perfect name because it's definitely full of a lot of flavor and we never feel like we have a dull day with these chips. We like each variety and they are the perfect size too! Since they are smaller bags we get more of them, so the box lasts longer. What we really love is that it comes with more of our favorite flavors like Cheetos, instead of having very few of those and more of plain like some of the other mixes (one box had mostly just regular plain potato chips and only a hand full of each flavor we actually liked). We really like the twist on the fritos with the addition of Chilli Cheese. Plus the new box has salt & vinegar, while we don't love that flavor as much as the rest, we do like it every once in awhile and it only came with four so it's just the perfect amount!
Courtney M.
Troy, NY
So whenever I am feelin' a variety of different chips, this is the box I go for. You can find this box for like $9 and will have endless chips for days. You go from cheetos to doritos to bbq chips. You will have so many options and so many chips, you won't need anything else in life.
Jennifer S.
Chicago
For us people who ONE snack bag is not enough or we are having a party, here is the one and only BEST Frito Lay Flavor Mix!!From cheesy to spicy this snack box will trigger your tongue nerves!🤤
Haley K.
The flavor mix box is perfect for school snack and for picky kids! There is no need to buy several bug bags of chips when everyone prefers something different. This box satisfies everyone!
Sarah D.
Summersville, WV
The variety of this box gives everyone in a home or at a party a chance to find their favorite! I have purchase this box many times at Walmart for parties or family get togethers. They are the perfect size to hold while talking instead of having to lug a plate around with you!
Danika J.
Meridian, ID
I love these small packages of chips! It is nice to have smaller sizes so you don't eat too many. I bought these at Costco. It's nice because everybody can have whatever they want! I am definitely a repeat customer and will be a repeat customer!
Lana M.
Fremont, CA
These are great for lunches, kids party, Halloween party, etc. It's good for a quick grab. Nobody likes the fritos though.😓😄 I do! I'll throw some shredded cheese on them, melt it and yum 😋
Coco C.
Clovis, CA
I love buying this variety because it includes all my favorite chips. It's great to get if you make lunches for work and like to have sandwiches and chips. The bags are not too big so you don't feel like you're eating a lot.
Stephanie e.
ROCKWOOD
I'm buying these for my kids they take him to school for a snack they even with a hamburger they eat them at home for a snack and that way there's all different flavors and they can pick what they want
Mayra G.
Placentia, CA
Which one of this is your favorite?
Sara A.
Antelope, CA
What is your favorite flavor?

back