Frito Lay Flavor Mix uploaded by Lana M.

Frito Lay Flavor Mix

Frito Lay Flavor Mix - 32 PK.
32 singles.
160 calories or less per bag.
6 bags - Cheetos?? brand cheese flavored snacks (crunchy) - 1 oz.
4 bags -Lay's?? brand sour cream & onion flavored potato chips - 1 oz.
5 bags - Doritos?? brand Cool Ranch?? flavored tortilla chips - 1 oz.
4 bags - Sunchips?? brand Harvest Cheddar?? flavored mulitgrain snacks - 1 oz.
4 bags Lay's?? brand barbecue flavored potato chips - 1 oz.
4 bags Doritos?? brand spicy Nacho flavored tortilla chips - 1 oz.
5 bags Fritos?? brand chili cheese flavored corn chips - 1 oz.
32 individual bags - 1 oz. each. see more...

Vanessa A.
Bronx, NY
Love this pack! "Flavor Mix" is the perfect name because it's definitely full of a lot of flavor and we never feel like we have a dull day with these chips. We like each variety and they are the perfect size too! Since they are smaller bags we get more of them, so the box lasts longer. What we really love is that it comes with more of our favorite flavors like Cheetos, instead of having very few of those and more of plain like some of the other mixes (one box had mostly just regular plain potato chips and only a hand full of each flavor we actually liked). We really like the twist on the fritos with the addition of Chilli Cheese. Plus the new box has salt & vinegar, while we don't love that flavor as much as the rest, we do like it every once in awhile and it only came with four so it's just the perfect amount!
Lana M.
Fremont, CA
These are great for lunches, kids party, Halloween party, etc. It's good for a quick grab. Nobody likes the fritos though.😓😄 I do! I'll throw some shredded cheese on them, melt it and yum 😋
Courtney M.
Albany, NY
So whenever I am feelin' a variety of different chips, this is the box I go for. You can find this box for like $9 and will have endless chips for days. You go from cheetos to doritos to bbq chips. You will have so many options and so many chips, you won't need anything else in life.
Sarah D.
The variety of this box gives everyone in a home or at a party a chance to find their favorite! I have purchase this box many times at Walmart for parties or family get togethers. They are the perfect size to hold while talking instead of having to lug a plate around with you!
Danika J.
Meridian, ID
I love these small packages of chips! It is nice to have smaller sizes so you don't eat too many. I bought these at Costco. It's nice because everybody can have whatever they want! I am definitely a repeat customer and will be a repeat customer!
mua t.
I like all the chips in these bags. These are usually for parties where there are mostly little kids that cant have spicy flavored chips. These are mostly cheese flavored and I like them.
Meghan E.
North Andover
Perfect for quick snacks, affordable and great for college! I love all the snacks in the package and it's the perfect variety. I don't have any issues with this products!
Kera S.
The variety that this package offers is very well thought out and is appreciated by anyone who has ever had to plan an event for children. It is so hard to give everybody what they want and variety packs make that easy, pricewise these stand pretty fair and this is my usual go to variety pack
Sydney M.
My mom used to buy these when I was in school for our packed lunches. This was what i looked forward to most when I opened my lunchbox up. I love these. but they are such small portions that its almost not satisfactory. You are really paying extra money for all the tiny bags.
Nina B.
Spurger, TX
This variety pack is great for the whole family. It's ideal for packing lunches or just tossing some in the diaper bag for long car rides. I also like the smaller bags because my toddler can have his very own bag and carry it with ease. Also really affordable too!
Mayra G.
Placentia, CA
Which one of this is your favorite?
Sara A.
Antelope, CA
What is your favorite flavor?