Frito Lay® Flamas™ Flavored Sunflower Seeds 5 oz. Bag uploaded by Darlene M.

BY FRITO-LAY

Whether you're going for a run or heading out to run errands, “on the go” shouldn't mean going without the snacks that help to keep you going! Our nuts, trail mixes and seeds are a tasty way to stay satisfied while you're out and about. see more...

jessica o.
Murrieta
The flavor is amazing and the price is also very good. They don't have so much sodium like other brands do . My favorite flavor is the BBQ ones the taste is amazing. They are my go to snack for when my son plays baseball.  This brand also comes in small package.
Gwyneth R.
Pharr, TX
If you do not like spicy seasoning, simply DO NOT GET THIS PRODUCT. If you're into spicy stuff, this will definitely satisfy your tongue! VERY strong kick of spicyness and leaves your tounge pretty dry, so make sure you drink something with it!
Kimberly R.
San Leandro
These sun flower seeds are OK! I love big seeds the flavor taste OK! Affordable! Im a repeated consumer of these. I'd buy them again but they are not my cup of tea! I can finish the bag by myself So if you wanna eat alot of them Buy 2!
Carolina V.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
These are my favorite sunflower flavored seeds. My favorite part is getting the chili powder at the bottom of the bag. The only reason I'm giving a 4star is because they are not available in TN. I always have to stock up when I visit TX.
Holly N.
I love these sunflower seeds. I have such a guilty pleasure of sucking the flavors and then eating the seed inside lol. Super affordable and flavorful. Perfect for the salt lovers out there that like a hint of spice.
Kenzie C.
I can not get enough of these! I never understand the whole "sunflower seed" things but then my friends had these and I fell head over heels! The flavor isn't to bold and it tastes great! I do wish the price was a bit better but that's it!
Ashley H.
Daingerfield
I love sunflower seeds. The plain flavor gets boring after awhile. So when adding a touch of spice it always hits the spot. Price is good. Good flavor. Would buy again
Dulce S.
Fresno, CA
These taste delicious just as flavorful as turbo flamas. If you are watching your weight and you crave spicy chips these are your answer low carb and low calorie snack
Cindy O.
Not really a favorite! Flamas is good when you get to swallow the product right away but to have to keep the seed in your mouth until you crack it open and find the tiny seed makes your mouth burn more than anything. No bueno!!
Amy H.
Selah, WA
These are my go to snack when my son is playing baseball. The flavor is so good and the bag is always full. I don't have to worry about buying a half empty bag. I love taking these on road trips!!