BY FRITO-LAY

Doritos Regular Corn Chips 10 oz see more...

Pierina H.
New Brunswick
Muy sabrosas, son unos nachos con un sabor a queso exquisito, y lo crujiente que son me vuelven loca. ME ENCANTAAAA
Alejandra M.
This chips have a really good taste I love them so much! " and there so cheap I really recommend them there great
Francielvi A.
También me gustan aunque prefiero los de extra queso,esos si los amo y son mis segundos preferidos, los mejores
Narelis E.
Miami, Fl
Looooove doritos from fritolayvany type, frito lay is actallyvny fav brand of chips and it has tong of variety
Belkys S.
Puerto Ordaz
I love so much this doritos you can eat alone or with some sauces, they are so crunchy crunchy and sound a lot
Vanessa B.
bolivar
I like it !! it has a natural flavor, so you can eat it alone or with some guacamole or something like that !
Carol C.
Best dorito ever!! You can buy it and try it. They are not expensive at all. I realky like those!!!!!!!!!
Jamile R.
Santo Domingo
Very good new flavor. Love the big size, perfect when you have friends at home. Good price
Ailsa L.
Ottawa
Tasty with salsa. Can’t stop after I start eating. Nice snack for Netflix and chill...
Madison C.
There really good and not expensive and I think it’s a 10 out of 10 because it really really good and you can dip it in anything and yeah