BY FRITO-LAY

Doritos Regular Corn Chips 10 oz see more...

Gilian I.
Jeddah, P
Just right saltiness in it. It’s a good to grab snack if you want a break from all the flavors you’ve had throughout the day. This is also a good snack for kids once in a while during the afternoon or hen watching tv. Not everyday, but once in a while.
Shagufta N.
True to its name. Its healthy and actually tastes like corn. I've eaten this quite a lot of times and I'm always ready for more. Its quite delicious. Didn't look at tge ingredients precisely but the taste of corn in it amazing. Absolutely recommend it to everyone out there looking for a light snack!
Cúcuta f.
It has a cob flavor and they are hard and I think they are whole and they make me good, they do not bring so many calories, they are rich and they are good with a sauce or to accompany it with something
Francia H.
Delicious chips, me encantan, son tan crujientes, aunque algunas veces no todos vienen igual de saborizados que otros, pero igual su sabor es delicioso, alguna veces lo consume, no repetive used, sí lo recomiendo.
Christina C.
Woodbridge
The corn chip Doritos are perfect for salsa or dips! They’re even good for nachos or dipping into chilli. I love these because they’re the same old dorito chips but corn flavoured instead of the cheese!
Janaína F.
Bahia
Your week is about to be filled with shopping? If you're looking for find a store for a small therapy purchase (you don't need an excuse not to go. We seek by some shopping that are worth it. Go ahead, treat yourself, enjoy. And good purchases
Tania R.
Oww me encanta estos doritos son muy ricos mis sobrinos lo llevan de loch y les encanta mucho igual son muy buenos snak para una fiesta o reunión

Ariana T.
United States
Thanks for make the best product could i ever found in my life!!!!! I love this product... I think about it because the cost it's soooooooooooo great
Marc Anthony P.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Doritos are perfect. They make everything better. They are, and will always be, the perfect snack chip: crunchy, not too salty, flavorful.
Alisha S.
I do eat this sometimes although I try n eat healthy for the most part.? It’s quite delicious and I like indulging in it once in a while
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
I have never seen these in store, how do you like them? What do you prefer them with?