BY FRITO-LAY

Doritos Regular Corn Chips 10 oz see more...

Anyssa S.
I'm mean there corn chips 😂. They are really good. They are salty a good price and taste like tortilla chips 😂
Mandy T.
Clinton
Don't really like the flavor of these. I haven't really liked much of any of the newer flavors except the ranch
Shelle G.
Columbia
Good tasting chip with lots of flavor. Great crunch in every bite. Would recommend for anyone who loves yogert
Dimpy B.
usa
Try this with salsa sauce, you ll love it. Also it has d goodness of corns. This is a very nice evening snack
Danessa S.
Me and my family have always ate this brand of chips they are very affordable and berry good at the same time
Brittany F.
Oliver Springs
It helps me out A LOT. I recommend it yo everyone who hasn't tried it yet.it soooo amazing..LOVE IT.AMAZING
Breanne B.
Carson city, NV
Frito lay is a great brand with a solid chip. Great crunch! Good for a snack or parties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fabiana M.
Orlando, FL
I like the crispy and the flavor. They are not healthy but for special occasions they are a good snack
Brianna W.
Bonham
Would definitely recommend! If u are looking for a plain chip to eat with anything, this is the chip!
sujeidy c.
new jersey
This are my favoriteeeeeeeeeeeee in my life I really love the flavor . I buy this in the every store
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
I have never seen these in store, how do you like them? What do you prefer them with?