BY FRITO-LAY

Doritos Regular Corn Chips 10 oz see more...

Esmeralda C.
North Chicago
Taste wierd and different but are crunchy and not too over salted like other chips. I would not purchase this product again.
Stephany S.
Norman, OK
So good!!!! My only complaint is that they are hard to find. I’d buy these exclusively if they were consistently available.
Anna W.
Paragould, AR
These work well with cheese dip love these for parties! I do like the cheesy Doritos better but these are nice with dips!
Maya N.
victorville
I liked this very much .. I always try this brand and it was very good .. its price is not bad .. it is a very good type
camila v.
palmdale
It is impressive how these chips can get that authentic taste of corn, it's spectacular. you can not stop eating just one
member-5283b
I really like these chips, they are a great snack to have and they have a great crunch and flavor to them so a win win
keandra j.
There straight nasty to me in my opinion you shouldn't buy these unless you really like them stick with the original
NEVAEHA E.
Glendale
They are just regular chips and they are so good because they dont have too much salt or anything they are just right
Susan B.
Bronx, NY
my husband loves them! Every one who sees them buys them. my son likes them a lot too, they enjoy them to the fullest
Maria R.
Orlando, FL
good to accompany them with creams, or alone I like the taste at any time. they get everywhere so they are accessible
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
I have never seen these in store, how do you like them? What do you prefer them with?