BY FRITO-LAY

Frito Lay® Deluxe Mixed Nuts.

Premium quality.

Guaranteed fresh. Until printed date. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I love grabbing these for a quick snack on my breaks at work!" in 2 reviews
  • "This is a great snack for when traveling on the road or on a flight." in 1 review
Jessica B.
Ladson, SC
These are a great snack for anytime, at home or on the go, it's so fresh and everything tastes delicious and it's a healthy snack, there's different nuts, raisins, and dried fruits. I would recommend this to others and I'll definitely be purchasing again.
Briana A.
Las Cruces, NM
Favorite road trip snack. Healthy than most of the other snacks the company offers. There is quite a bit of salt which in my opinion could be toned down a bit but the quality of the nuts is great. Would definitely buy time and time again.
Olga Lucia P.
New Castle, DE
Frito Lay Trail Mix Nut & Fruit as you know nuts are the favorites for diets. in the recesses are my favorite, they are highly healthy and I would never tire of eating them!
Amy M.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I love this snack to throw in my lunch bag for work and have something to get me thru the afternoon, a great source of peotein and an energy boost, a hunger suppressor and its healthy for you at the same time. The kids love these also and i put them in their lunch sacks for school all the time.
Sarah D.
St Louis Park, MN
Pretty good for being around $1 snack at a gas station. Not too salty but could use a small hint more. It is what it is and it's great for on the go snacking for when you are really hungry and are filling up on gas or anything else.
Jackie S.
Casa Grande, AZ
These are always readily available at gas stations and convenience stores. I tend to reach for them instead of junk food. They are mixed nuts so they are a healthier snack option instead of potato chips and great on the go.
Lilian R.
San Antonio, TX
These are awesome when I go on road trips! They have a small cup size package that fits in the cup holder. They have some great varieties that keep you tastebuds entertained for a good while. A definite buy
Alissa H.
Evansville , IN
This is the snack we always pick up on the road while traveling. My husband always goes for the spicy mix and my kids and I choose the mixed blend. Cashews, almonds, peanuts, it's delicious and nutritious.
Kacie L.
Amelia, OH
Love these packs of mixed nuts. Usually get them when I’m going on a longer drive to have something healthy and delicious to snack on. Little packs of these nuts aren’t going to break the bank
Norma G.
Savannah , GA
I cant get enough of these, all you need in this single serving even tho you want more and more of this natural food that is so good for you with a variety of different nuts!! Enjoy!!!