BY FRITO-LAY

Frito Lay® Deluxe Mixed Nuts.

Premium quality.

Guaranteed fresh. Until printed date. see more...

Buy on kmart*
  • "I love grabbing these for a quick snack on my breaks at work!" in 2 reviews
  • "This is a great snack for when traveling on the road or on a flight." in 1 review
Amy M.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I love this snack to throw in my lunch bag for work and have something to get me thru the afternoon, a great source of peotein and an energy boost, a hunger suppressor and its healthy for you at the same time. The kids love these also and i put them in their lunch sacks for school all the time.
Jackie S.
Casa Grande, AZ
These are always readily available at gas stations and convenience stores. I tend to reach for them instead of junk food. They are mixed nuts so they are a healthier snack option instead of potato chips and great on the go.
Dawn B.
Great on the go snack! Love the mixture in the pack.  I can eat them all the time. These are salty and good and a good source of protein. I love grabbing these for a quick snack on my breaks at work and they are not too pricey
Adrionna K.
Scranton, AR
Perfect little snack through the day. I put them in my lunch all the time. And if I'm in a hurry it's just enough to get me by until I have more time. A little expensive though
Celina S.
Pomona, CA
I like how there are a different variety of nuts. This way i get a little of everything. They might be just a little salty for some but for me they are just right.
Abby M.
Schaumburg, IL
Froyo-Lay did an excellent job with providing a healthier alternative to chips with these mixed nuts! The packaging is appealing along with providing a significant amount of nut per bag. The quality of the nuts is extremely satisfying. There are equal amounts of the different nut types along with very little if any crumbed pieces. My only complain is despite the lower sodium percentage they taste very salty. I found myself mixing the bag with unsalted almonds to get an acceptable level of salt to nuts ratio. Other than that I would absolutely recommend!
Laura E.
I LOVE these! I am on the road a lot and I always grab these when I'm getting gas for a health, pick-me-up snack. Packed with protein and SO much better than greasy potato chips! (And better for you!) There's several varieties - I love them all! Perfect for grab-and-go, to keep in your purse, or just in the snack drawer at home.
Jessica B.
Ladson, SC
These are a great snack for anytime, at home or on the go, it's so fresh and everything tastes delicious and it's a healthy snack, there's different nuts, raisins, and dried fruits. I would recommend this to others and I'll definitely be purchasing again.
Briana A.
Las Cruces, NM
Favorite road trip snack. Healthy than most of the other snacks the company offers. There is quite a bit of salt which in my opinion could be toned down a bit but the quality of the nuts is great. Would definitely buy time and time again.
Sarah D.
St Louis Park, MN
Pretty good for being around $1 snack at a gas station. Not too salty but could use a small hint more. It is what it is and it's great for on the go snacking for when you are really hungry and are filling up on gas or anything else.