Frito-Lay Corn Chips Scoops uploaded by Keyla R.Frito-Lay Corn Chips Scoops uploaded by Morgan L.

BY FRITO-LAY #17 in Chips

Fritos scoops! Corn chips 9.25 oz

Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
I love corn chips! Chili cheese are amazing too! These are good in salsa or even cheese dip! We usually eat them with mild cheddar cheese dip! They are salty and crunchy and dipped in he cheese makes them yummy! Great for ballgames or tailgating! My kids love them too! They are not expensive and easy to find! We usually buy ours at Walmart. They are a great snack and delicious! Would absolutely recommend these! In many flavors too!
Amanda A.
Sacramento, CA
Mmmm! The taste of my childhood. Fritos were shared amongst my group of friends, during recess and lunch. Even after school while waiting for the bus or as an afternoon snack at home. When I eat them now, as an adult, Fritos take me back to my younger years when life was less complicated. I love Fritos. Particularly those of the chili cheese variety; however, there is something to be said about the original version. #classic
paige w.
These are very controversial chips. I personally like them a lot, but they aren’t that special. They taste like a thicker corn chip, so if you like the flavor of corn chips you would enjoy these. Also, as scoops there are way to eat with salsa (I prefer without).
Arbor L.
Batavia
Great on olive and lettuce sandwiches. Favorite chip. You almost feel healthy eating them. Perfect for any occasion. In the office with a deadline fast approaching? Inspiring Frito. At home reading a book? Cozy Frito. Sitting on a park bench with 40 of your friends? Amiable Frito. Stranded in the middle of the Atlantic? Sustenance Frito. Fritos are for any occasion!
Liz L.
Pottsville, AR
Fritos® Scoops!® Corn Chips growing up all over being a military brat, Texas introduced me to the MOST AMAZING MEAL!!! Frito pie!! For those that may not know, it's the main way this woman eats Fritos.... you make a homemade oh so good chunky chili (or if in a Hurley and/or not a cook Wolf Brand Chili with Beans!) and you crumble your Fritos in the bottom of a bowl either the scoops or the regular and then pour the chili on top of the Fritos and top with grated cheddar cheese mmmmm mmmmm mmmmm
Michelle R.
El paso, TX
The best for dipping! It always happens you want to dip you chips/tostadas in a sauce but sometime its just to heavy for it that it will break it and you end up having to get a spoon if the dip was for sharing, in these case the scoop is the original frito taste but a bit thicker and with that spoon shape to pick up as much salsa/dip as you want! Great for parties and delicious taste!
Kari S.
Inez, KY
I eat corn chips by themselves all the time, but my family always have salsa or some sort of dip to eat them with. We all love these! The scoop shape is convenient for any dip, but doesn’t make it too hard to eat alone. In fact it makes it easier because I can fit the whole chip in my mouth! My family and I will definitely be buying these again!
Tashia E.
Bristol, TN
These chips have been in my household since childhood. They don’t feel healthy or unhealthy but I craved them a lot during my last pregnancy. Pairs well with chili and isn’t that expensive. Has a good amount of salt on them, which I like.
Jamie S.
Battle Ground, IN
The only corn chip my family will eat! No other product compares to the flavor you get with these! Not the healthiest option for a chip, but these are perfect for taco salad! I find them for sale at all the local grocery stores and even online at Amazon if you're not a fan of going to the grocery! Frito-Lay Corn Chips Scoops
Amandah R.
San Jose, CA
These are probably not the healthiest chips, but when you want chips, who looks at healthy right?? A lot of people don’t like these because of the salt factor but I happen to like the salt on them. Try them out for yourself and let me know what you think! I think they’re a thumbs up! 👍🏼 I definitely love these chips
Grace M.
Lansing, MI
What is your favorite dip to use with Fritos Scoops?
Meia W.
Wilson, NC
DO THEY STILL MAKE THESE OMG!!???
Courtney T.
What dip goes best with these chips?
Isaura C.
From a scale 1 to 10 how good are these chips?
Rachel B.
DOYLESTOWN, PA
Has anyone used these for tacos in a bag?