Frito-Lay Corn Chips Scoops uploaded by Keyla R.Frito-Lay Corn Chips Scoops uploaded by Morgan L.

BY FRITO-LAY

Fritos scoops! Corn chips 9.25 oz

Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
I love corn chips! Chili cheese are amazing too! These are good in salsa or even cheese dip! We usually eat them with mild cheddar cheese dip! They are salty and crunchy and dipped in he cheese makes them yummy! Great for ballgames or tailgating! My kids love them too! They are not expensive and easy to find! We usually buy ours at Walmart. They are a great snack and delicious! Would absolutely recommend these! In many flavors too!
paige w.
These are very controversial chips. I personally like them a lot, but they aren’t that special. They taste like a thicker corn chip, so if you like the flavor of corn chips you would enjoy these. Also, as scoops there are way to eat with salsa (I prefer without).
Arbor L.
Batavia
Great on olive and lettuce sandwiches. Favorite chip. You almost feel healthy eating them. Perfect for any occasion. In the office with a deadline fast approaching? Inspiring Frito. At home reading a book? Cozy Frito. Sitting on a park bench with 40 of your friends? Amiable Frito. Stranded in the middle of the Atlantic? Sustenance Frito. Fritos are for any occasion!
Michelle R.
El paso, TX
The best for dipping! It always happens you want to dip you chips/tostadas in a sauce but sometime its just to heavy for it that it will break it and you end up having to get a spoon if the dip was for sharing, in these case the scoop is the original frito taste but a bit thicker and with that spoon shape to pick up as much salsa/dip as you want! Great for parties and delicious taste!
Kari S.
Inez, KY
I eat corn chips by themselves all the time, but my family always have salsa or some sort of dip to eat them with. We all love these! The scoop shape is convenient for any dip, but doesn’t make it too hard to eat alone. In fact it makes it easier because I can fit the whole chip in my mouth! My family and I will definitely be buying these again!
Tashia E.
Bristol, TN
These chips have been in my household since childhood. They don’t feel healthy or unhealthy but I craved them a lot during my last pregnancy. Pairs well with chili and isn’t that expensive. Has a good amount of salt on them, which I like.
Jamie S.
Battle Ground, IN
The only corn chip my family will eat! No other product compares to the flavor you get with these! Not the healthiest option for a chip, but these are perfect for taco salad! I find them for sale at all the local grocery stores and even online at Amazon if you're not a fan of going to the grocery! Frito-Lay Corn Chips Scoops
Ashley G.
Houston
These chips are like deep dish pizzas for dipping sauce.  They have the classic tasete and crunch of regular fritos with double the size and a bowl to get creative.  Easy entertaing can look elegant or casual depending on what you pair it with.  You  could even make a masterful nacho plate with a twist.  I go to these whether in a pinch or not. Love!
Paula P.
Van Buren, MO
This is one of my go-to chips for certain dips I make. I love the Scoops so much better with the type of dips that I make. But my favorite way to use these are with my chili. Most people want crackers, not me. I line my bowl with Scoops add chili & top with cheese, it doesn’t get much better then that!
Lacy L.
Edmond, OK
Been eating g fritos since I was a little kid, they will always take me back to carefree summer cook outs. I love how easy the scoops are to dip and of course they taste fantastic. I loved the ranch and chili cheese ones when I was little, but now I like the regular ones.
Grace M.
Lansing, MI
What is your favorite dip to use with Fritos Scoops?
Meia W.
Wilson, NC
DO THEY STILL MAKE THESE OMG!!???
Courtney T.
What dip goes best with these chips?
Isaura C.
San Antonio, TX
From a scale 1 to 10 how good are these chips?
Rachel B.
DOYLESTOWN, PA
Has anyone used these for tacos in a bag?