BY FRITO-LAY #26 in Salsa

Salsa, Creamy - 15.0 oz (425.2 g) see more...

ona k.
Sparta
Almost no matter what brand it is, I always enjoy chip dip. It enhances chips so much. This product especially adds great taste to chips and adds to the chips flavour without covering the taste of the chips up. I love this chip dip a lot it is great with tortilla chips.
Ashlee L.
St Paul Park, MN
The creamy style salsa was great. A nice change from normal salsa. The sodium content is a little higher than my liking, but it was still good. Price point was good. I loved using it on my quesadillas
Lucy M.
Del Valle, TX
There's something about the consistency of this salsa that throws it off for me. Salsa shouldn't be creamy like this. It's literally reminded me of something that should go on top of pasta. If you are a texture person, I don't recommend.
Lisa T.
Reedsport
Frito lay has a variety of things you can choose from! I love the cheese in a jar along with the salsa and beans! Great for parties or just to sit around and pig out!!
Leticia G.
Goodyear, AZ
I love Tostitos salsa, it is delicious with Tostitos chips. I like to buy them when we have potlucks at school and share it with my coworkers. It's ready to eat and serve. I recommend it to my friends and family.
Heidi L.
Gah! This stuff is so good it's going to sabotage my weight loss . My kids love it, I have to buy 2 of them at a time because they go through it so fast. Good on everything. Put it on chips, baked potatoes, hot dogs, you name it. Great on tacos. Love it.
Jennica S.
Midway Park, NC
I like this version of Tositos salsa. Its a creamy salsa that gives you more enjoyment to eat your nachos or any food that you will pair with this dip. I would definitely buy this again.
Rosalyn M.
Mesa, AZ
I love salsa but I really didn't like the creamy had a weird taste to it definitely not be buying it again I'll stick to the regular salsa my children even tried it and said mom It has a nasty taste
Raven B.
Lakewood
I like to use this in additions for cooking but wouldn't ever eat it with chips. It's great when used in recipes but is gross on its own.
sabrina t.
Weston
I usually always mix sour cream in my salsa, but with this, I don't have too. It's really good, and goes great with just about any chip.