BY FRITO-LAY #8 in Chips

Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
I really enjoy the Frito-Lay Classic Mix Variety Chip Pack...  I love that I can have a different flavor each time, rather then eating a whole bag of just one kind of chip.  I like the variety and this pack has all the classics.  You can't go wrong!  I also love how I don't have to feel rushed to eat a whole bag of chips within so many days, in fear of them going stale.  I can take my time and be confident knowing that when I crave a bag of chips, they will be fresh and delicious!  The price is amazing too!  These would be great for children or adults.. who take their lunch to school or work for the day.  They are perfect and I highly recommend!
Michelle F.
Yankton, SD
I buy this variety pack fairly regularly as I have 3 kids who enjoy chips. I like the variety and the fact that they are portion controlled (as they are in small individual bags). I don't know if they are a great value, I've never taken the time to figure it out. When I buy them it's for convenience and size so that's my focus. They're always fresh and in good condition so I have no complaints.
Danyelle
Jacksonville, FL
Foodie Expert
My go to party chip grab bag. Hot and spicy chips is so popular for this generation that the idea to make a variety bag focused around them was a great business move. They taste good and have 22 bags which is big enough for a lot of kids. Tend to find them when grocery shopping located on the snack aisle. If you have or know a child that loves to eat hot chips this is the perfect grab bag to buy, even if it's just for a after school snack. It's totally worth the buy because it's price is so reasonable for that quantity and quality.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Foodie Expert
These are perfect for party's so everyone can choose which they would like and not everyone is just reaching their hands into the same bag Sharing germs. or just to have at home for a quick snack, and it's easy to over indulge in chips so it's great that they're one serving size so you don't over do it! It's obviously a bit more pricey than a large bag, but I think they last longer this way and stay fresh longer so it's worth it not having an open bag that everyone keeps reaching into!
Moani A.
Waianae, HI
This was a great idea & I've appreciated it so much. Especially now that I have kids & do alot of activities with them, family & friends. For example we have football nights, movie nights, family picnics, family gatherings, beach days & parties. It's so easy to just grab a couple of these variety bags & out the door I go. So everyone is happy with whatever chip they choose. Instead of me taking 15-20mins to choose couple party size chip flavors that everyone will enjoy, I can grab a variety bag & I'm good to go! And the price ain't so bad for convinient. It's a thumbs up from me ūüĎćūüėä.
Randi F.
Olla, LA
Foodie Expert
My kids attack these variety bags with the ferociousness of a starving lion. Nothing but crinkled up bags left scattered about my house after the kids are done. Money well spent! If only the bags were edible so the kids could just eat those too instead of stuffing thwm between the couch cusions. #RepeatCustomer #HappyKids #HappyMom
Holly E.
Dayton , OH
We always have this mixed bag of snack sized chip bags! My daughter likes these as an occasional snack. It's the perfect mix of flavors, so all of them end up getting eaten! I also like these as a snack for myself. They're great for when I'm craving carbs, but don't have to worry about "over doing" it. It's the perfect amount and I know only getting one serving when I open the bag.
Mary A.
Foodie Expert
This is a great brand. They are usually fresh and if they are not just call the customer service number and let them know, they will send you coupons for chips to make-up for the dissatisfaction with the freshness. Taste great and a variety of flavours.
Marisa R.
Foodie Expert
SO GOOD!  I have loved these since I was little.  I love that you can find these literally
in every grocery store and they are super affordable.
A great snack when you're craving something salty and perfect sizes for a road trip or to pack with your lunch.
ArabianBeauty M.
Detroit , MI
Foodie Expert
you cant go wrong with buying s classic mix bag fulled with chips you will enjoy while at home or on the go. i have the fact that they mix my favorite chips so everyday i can have something different. its great for partys or even on a road trip.
Brandi S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I find these?
Shanna G.
Who else loves the Sun Chips?
Karina P.
What are your favorite chips from this mix?
Sonya N.
Philadelphia, PA
Are these chips any good?
Jennifer T.
Kansas City, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else like eating this chips