BY FRITO-LAY #8 in Chips

Elisa E.
Elisa E.
Springfield , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Frito-Lay always delivers fresh, delicious chips. Sometimes, we purchase the huge bags of Frito-Lay Classic Mix in the grocery store, but their prices continue to increase. This Variety Mix Classic pack was less expensive for us. We like to have fresh chips available, when we make sandwiches, sometimes with soup & salad, or as a snack. In comparison to other named products we have purchased other than Frito-Lay, they were Not fresh, and were more expensive. In addition, other brand named products do not deliver variety packs in my local grocery stores, and their single bags are too expensive.
Kristine Michelle S.
Kristine Michelle S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love having variety. This pack comes with all chip staples. They're all small and can be kept in bags, even purses! Great for a quick pick me up if you get those hunger pangs. I get to choose whichever ever chips I want to eat next without having to break the bank or buying so many bigger bags of chips. It also means that they stay fresh, since these are small and you eat them all. Bigger bags don't stay fresh and crispy after opening and then closing it with a clip. But honestly, I love having a variety of chips, and the kids don't have to fight over one bag.
Raul M.
Raul M.
One of my favorite mixes for chips, with the exception of the Lay's and the Funyuns. Although it isn't the healthiest option, it isn't that unhealthy either. The bags are a perfect size for getting rid of your craving, but also for not getting you too full and spoiling your appetite for your meal. I would give this product five stars, however the lay's aren't a particularly good flavor, and the Funyuns should have been the "flamin' hot" flavor. Overall, it has a good variety and certainly fills you up.
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
I have use these in the past. I thought it was a great idea for my husband and I because we pack lunches to work and it comes in handy and is the perfect size to not over eat chips. I wish we had the option to have just one kind in all because my husband don't like all of the different flavors that it come's in. I like it. Good snack and different option to choose from is right up my ally. Great idea for back to school I'd you pack your kids lunches.
Brenda B.
Brenda B.
Carson City, NV
I love to get the variety packs of things since it's just me and my man for a few reasons. We like different flavors of some things. The separate servings keep the foods fresh tasting for each eating and it helps keep our serving sizes in check which is great for health and budget. Plus they're easy to grab and go when going on a trip. I do try to shop at stores with the sales but my regular place to buy is Walmart. I will continue to buy these.
Joey H.
Joey H.
White Heath, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love being able to buy these little variety packs. It's more expensive than just putting some chips from a family size bag into a baggie and tossing in the lunch box; but I like the convenience. I can ask the kids to pick one, we toss it in the lunch box and away we go. Plus there are all the different flavors in there. I can get a little of every thing each time I buy this, rather than buying a big bag of everything and having stuff go stale.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this variety pack. My whole family does. We are all a fan of spicy food/chips so this is an awesome mix for us. I love that you have 5 different options because eating the same chips over and over can get tiring. I don't eat chips often but I do like having these around when I do crave chips. My favorite is the doritos flamas they are spicy and citrusy! They are packed with flavor just like all the chips in this variety pack.
Tobia E.
Tobia E.
Norman, OK
I'm not a big potato chip fan but Doritos on the other hand are my all time favorite chip and Cheetos are a great chip alternative. I love this Frito-Lay mix because it has the cool ranch and nacho flavored Doritos (I can never decide which ones my favorite) and it has Cheetos for people who aren't in a chip mood. The price is nice for the amount of snack size bags--and the snack size bags work great for packed lunches and parties.
Adrii F.
Adrii F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this! Any spicy chip is good to me, I live for them when its snack time. When I saw this I had to have it. Perfect size little baggies of all my favorite spicy chips. There isn't a bag of chips in there that I or my family disliked. You get an equal amount of each type of chip and for big families like mine this comes in handy for BBQ's and get togethers, picnics and school lunches . Another bonus, it's affordable!
Eden H.
Eden H.
Brentwood, TN
Bought these for a barbeque - it was perfect, because everyone could pick their favorite flavor, and I didn't have to deal with finishing off opened big bags of chips before they went bad. Of course, they are not exactly healthy for you - with the calorie count and amount of sodium, I would never buy these to keep around my house, only for events with guests whose waistlines and blood pressure are none of my concern.
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Where can I find these?
Shanna G.
Shanna G.
Who else loves the Sun Chips?
Karina P.
Karina P.
What are your favorite chips from this mix?
Sonya N.
Sonya N.
Philadelphia, PA
Are these chips any good?
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Kansas City, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else like eating this chips