BY FRITO-LAY #28 in Chips

Frito-Lay Classic Mix Chips Variety Pack:5 Lay's Classic, 6 Doritos Nacho Cheese, 5 Doritos Cool Ranch, 6 Cheetos, 5 Sun Chips Original, 5 FritosGreat snacks for the whole family Individually bagged for easy on-the-go snacking Individually wrapped, perfect for packing lunches see more...

Summer W.
Stanardsville, VA
I really like chips (who doesn't) and I pack my lunch. This makes it so convenient! I just grab a bag of chips and put it in my lunch box. I would usually have to either pour them into a ziploc bag or bring the whole bag. This lead to a whole lot of overeating. Now I have a decent portion but it isn't overly big. This is also the perfect item if you are going on a trip and need to bring snacks. Bring one or two of these for each person. I also love the variety that this comes with. It comes with lays potato chips, nacho cheese doritos, cool ranch dorito's, cheetos, sun chips, and fritos. That's six different options! Plus, it comes with a lot in the bag so you only have to get this like every once or twice a month. I give this a 5/5!
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
I really enjoy the Frito-Lay Classic Mix Variety Chip Pack...  I love that I can have a different flavor each time, rather then eating a whole bag of just one kind of chip.  I like the variety and this pack has all the classics.  You can't go wrong!  I also love how I don't have to feel rushed to eat a whole bag of chips within so many days, in fear of them going stale.  I can take my time and be confident knowing that when I crave a bag of chips, they will be fresh and delicious!  The price is amazing too!  These would be great for children or adults.. who take their lunch to school or work for the day.  They are perfect and I highly recommend!
Michelle F.
Yankton, SD
I buy this variety pack fairly regularly as I have 3 kids who enjoy chips. I like the variety and the fact that they are portion controlled (as they are in small individual bags). I don't know if they are a great value, I've never taken the time to figure it out. When I buy them it's for convenience and size so that's my focus. They're always fresh and in good condition so I have no complaints.
Brittny R.
Palm Coast, FL
I buy these about once a month to throw into my husbands lunch box for work. I love that they are prepackaged for 1 serving. Helps keep the chips fresh, and I don’t have a tun of open chip bags in my pantry. The different varieties are great, so he isn’t getting bored of the same chips every day. I love the bag they come in, I use it to store the chips in the pantry.
Danyelle
Valdosta, GA
My go to party chip grab bag. Hot and spicy chips is so popular for this generation that the idea to make a variety bag focused around them was a great business move. They taste good and have 22 bags which is big enough for a lot of kids. Tend to find them when grocery shopping located on the snack aisle. If you have or know a child that loves to eat hot chips this is the perfect grab bag to buy, even if it's just for a after school snack. It's totally worth the buy because it's price is so reasonable for that quantity and quality.
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
Ok so I’m have a bone to pick with the fact that this company thinks they need to throw Cheetos into every freaking bag or box they make with decent chip selection. I hate that I spend the amount of money which is ridiculous for these chips and then having to waste some which I despise doing. I can’t even seem to give them away either.
Jordan M.
These are always good to give out on Halloween or to munch on in the middle of the day. However, they're extremely unhealthy and I don't think people should be eating these as often as they do. They're okay if you're in the mood for something savory every once in awhile, but I don't think people should be eating these every day.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
These are perfect for party's so everyone can choose which they would like and not everyone is just reaching their hands into the same bag Sharing germs. or just to have at home for a quick snack, and it's easy to over indulge in chips so it's great that they're one serving size so you don't over do it! It's obviously a bit more pricey than a large bag, but I think they last longer this way and stay fresh longer so it's worth it not having an open bag that everyone keeps reaching into!
Yolanda Rios C.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I use this at home because it is perfectly sized and packaged to prepare my families lunch for school or work just throw obe in. Great snack, everyone gets there favorite, easy clean up and they don't get stale.
Moani A.
Waianae, HI
This was a great idea & I've appreciated it so much. Especially now that I have kids & do alot of activities with them, family & friends. For example we have football nights, movie nights, family picnics, family gatherings, beach days & parties. It's so easy to just grab a couple of these variety bags & out the door I go. So everyone is happy with whatever chip they choose. Instead of me taking 15-20mins to choose couple party size chip flavors that everyone will enjoy, I can grab a variety bag & I'm good to go! And the price ain't so bad for convinient. It's a thumbs up from me 👍😊.
Brandi S.
Where can I find these?
Shanna G.
Who else loves the Sun Chips?
Sonya N.
Philadelphia, PA
Are these chips any good?
Karina P.
What are your favorite chips from this mix?
Jennifer T.
Kansas City, KS
Who else like eating this chips