3 colors available

BY DORITOS®

Classic Mix.
20 singles.
4 Lay's® Classic Potato Chips.
4 Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips.
2 Doritos® Cool Ranch® Flavored Tortilla Chips.
4 Cheetos® Crunchy Snacks.
2 Sunchips® Original Multigrain Snacks.
4 Fritos® Original Corn Chips.
All 1 ounce each.
160 calories or less per bag.
Easy to carry. Easy to store.
20 individual bags: 1oz. each, total NET WT. 20 oz. (1 LB 4 OZ.) 567g. see more...

• I love these but can never find this pack at my s...Be the first to answer!
  • Who actually eats the Fritos? Seriously, no one.16 Answers
  • This is one of the greatest value deals out there for lunch snacks ...6 Answers
Alivia C.
Alivia C.
Mobile, AL
Foodie Expert
I enjoyed this product because it came with a variety of choices. On top of this, I liked that there was different kinds of variety packs. Especially because I'm the type of person who usually gets tired of eating one type of chip, it was perfect for me. I picked it up at a local grocery store (publix) and would recommend it for anyone who gets tired of eating one type of chip, for lunch boxes, or a party!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Foodie Expert
My go to whenever having kids over, or having to contribute food to parties or sports snack bars. First of all the serving size is more reasonable than buying individual bags for my kids' lunches. This is the best assortment of chips (though having only 1 Doritos and choose something else may be fun). And the variety has something for everyone. These truly are the "classic" flavors!
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Orem, UT
I teach summer school in a Jr. High and these are a absolutely must!! They are just the right size for a snack, multiple flavor for even the pickiest eaters and a bonus is we use the foil bags in our art projects. I have a box in my back room for when I get hungry and need something fast to eat. Living on a teachers salary these are a get buy for the amount you get.
Bano B.
Bano B.
Lake Orion, MI
I love the packaging! They have an amazing variety for you to choose from which is good if you want to share with people that don't exactly like the same type of chips as you. The chips stay crispy and fresh for a very long time. The only problem is that you might get some chips that nobody likes and those will go to waste.
NANCY T.
NANCY T.
Casselberry, Florida
We always toss one of these variety packs of Frito Lay Classics into our bag when heading out to the beach. Or when the kids are having friends over this is a must. There is always something fir eceryone!! Every trip we take even if it is to a fancy hotel we take these along with us. highly recommend them!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
The is one of the snacks i would throw in my beach bag. Instead of having a whole bunch of big bag chips that the kids will spill all over the place, they can chose a small bag of chips and eat them almost neatly lol and it doesn't take much room in the bag either and always lots to chose from
#beachbag
Cat M.
Cat M.
Winston Salem, NC
This variety pack of chips is my favorite thing to bring for a day at the beach. It has a chip for everyone! And it's super inexpensive. The perfect size to munch on in between swims or while tanning. I love the Doritos and Cheetos the most. Definitely recommend taking it when going to the beach
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Indianapolis, IN
Foodie Expert
Sometimes buying one large bag of chips isn't the best choice for our family. This mix allows the kids to have a choice, gives them smaller portions, and keeps us from spending too much money on a new bag of chips every few days or so. Love this mix, but would like less air in the bags lol.
Carolyn D.
Carolyn D.
Perfect bag to buy when you're filling lunchboxes for yourself or your family. I usually buy at Walmart for the best price. I repurchase this bag or one of the other mixes from the same brand often. Definite recommendation when you have to pack lunches.
Mary C.
Mary C.
Foodie Expert
A childhood classic! This is a good alternative to the big bag of chips, even though it usually costs a little more. What is great is the portion control aspect and that you can pack individual lunches for the beach or park. A little guilty pleasure.
Monica Y.
Monica Y.
Grand Rapids, MI
Who actually eats the Fritos? Seriously, no one.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Frisco, TX
Who else loves this frito lay chip bag mix?
marco c.
marco c.
Calexico, CA
This is one of the greatest value deals out there for lunch snacks for the kids
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Foodie Expert
I love these but can never find this pack at my store! Where do they sell them?