Frito Lay Chester's Puffcorn Flamin' Hot Puffed Corn Snacks 4.5 oz

by Frito-Lay

Chester's Puffcorn Flamin' Hot Puffed Corn Snacks 4.5 oz

8 need some of these! Where can I get these? I know walmart dont have any.
Start your review of Frito Lay Chester's Puffcorn Flamin' Hot Puffed Corn Snacks 4.5 oz!
I love how soft these puffcorns are, they practically melt in your mouth when you eat them. The bags are usually all good and spicy and it comes with a lot unlike other chips that are basically all air in the bag.
San Antonio, TX
These remind me of these little flamin' hot asteroids that you used to be able to get in the early 2000s. They were little puff balls and they melted in your mouth! I was so sad when they discontinued them, because they were my favorite. If you liked those, you NEED these!!!
Downey
Oh my God! I don't know why I love this chips so much. The texture of them is softer than puff and I love how they feel in my mouth. I'm literally addicted, I usually buy the big $2 bag and finish them in one sitting
Murrieta, CA
WARNING THIS ARE HIGHLY ADDICTIVE ! OMG this popcorn is so darn addicting. Definitely my go to when I'm in the mood for snacks. I love spicy so this is not spicy at all but it's just the perfect combination of flavor !slightly crunch but kind of melts in your mouth. Okay I have to run to the store now !
Mililani, HI
These chips are softer than popcorn and have such a good spice to them. I’ve been eating the $2.00 bag for years and I love them! These bags actually have enough chips in them. For $2.00 a bag I would try them if you haven’t yet!
So. Good. I’m a huge fan of Flamin’ Hot chips and this one is no exception. They essentially hot pirate booty’s. They’re soft and chewy the big bag is only $2! I’ve seen them at all supermarkets and at some Targets.
Victoria , TX
I love how spicy it is! It’s very affordable and I would recommend to any one that like something with a kick! You can buy at a convenience store, grocery store pretty much anywhere! They were delicious.
Hanover Park, IL
These are so good. Not that hot and gives a good flavor. Good for a quick snack and everyone loves them at parties and picnics, good price and would recommend
Gardena, CA
They are so good and they’re one of my favorite snake to keep around the house. They aren’t spicy like hot Cheetos which makes them a great snack.
Rolling Fork , MS
Purchased at: Walmart
These are very good. A great snack to eat for movie night or just to snack on. It’s similar to all the other flamin hot chips because of the spiciness.