BY FRITO-LAY

Chester's Puffcorn Flamin' Hot Puffed Corn Snacks 4.5 oz see more...

• 8 need some of these! Where can I get these? I know walma...1 Answers
Morgan G.
Victoria , TX
I love how spicy it is! It’s very affordable and I would recommend to any one that like something with a kick! You can buy at a convenience store, grocery store pretty much anywhere! They were delicious.
Elena P.
Murrieta, CA
WARNING THIS ARE HIGHLY ADDICTIVE ! OMG this popcorn is so darn addicting. Definitely my go to when I'm in the mood for snacks. I love spicy so this is not spicy at all but it's just the perfect combination of flavor !slightly crunch but kind of melts in your mouth. Okay I have to run to the store now !
Alex R.
Downey
Oh my God! I don't know why I love this chips so much. The texture of them is softer than puff and I love how they feel in my mouth. I'm literally addicted, I usually buy the big $2 bag and finish them in one sitting
Bianca S.
I love how soft these puffcorns are, they practically melt in your mouth when you eat them. The bags are usually all good and spicy and it comes with a lot unlike other chips that are basically all air in the bag.
Mariah G.
San Antonio, TX
These remind me of these little flamin' hot asteroids that you used to be able to get in the early 2000s. They were little puff balls and they melted in your mouth! I was so sad when they discontinued them, because they were my favorite. If you liked those, you NEED these!!!
Kay L.
So. Good. I’m a huge fan of Flamin’ Hot chips and this one is no exception. They essentially hot pirate booty’s. They’re soft and chewy the big bag is only $2! I’ve seen them at all supermarkets and at some Targets.
Ja'Keraa K.
Mobile
These are my absolute favorite chips I go to the corner store and buy these every day they are really good I highly recommend and I will be by more
Kathy D.
Gardena, CA
My all time favorite!! I love snacking (always on the go) and it's easy to pack in a ziploc bag and carry along! The flavors are always great.
Paola A.
Arlington, TX
These are the chips I tend to crave most recently. Doesn't have a heavy spicy flavor but it does have a punch to it.
Tiffany L.
Hamilton, OH
Who don't love flammin hot🌋🌋!? Now there's flammin hot popcorn.! Took two good things to make one great treat!
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
8 need some of these! Where can I get these? I know walmart dont have any.