Frito Lay Chester's Cheddar Popcorn 6.75 oz uploaded by Tamaya T.

BY FRITO-LAY

Chester's cheddar popcorn 6.75 oz see more...

Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
I absolutely love this stuff. It's so yummy! There are kernels In it but it's not so terrible that it's constantly hurting your teeth. My daughter was able to enjoy it at 2 yrs old as a sometimes treat. It came in a giant bag that was super affordable. The only problem is that I have a hard time locating this product. it seems to be randomly stocked at convenience stores more often than a grocery. I'd love to purchase this on bulk at a Costco or Sam's club!!
Jo B.
Jo B.
Windsor, MO
My favorite bagged popcorn ever. It's hard for me to find a good cheddar popcorn and this one is definitely worth the try. It isn't expensive and you get a good amount for what you buy. Only thing I didn't like was that it is hit or miss with taste as where you go. My local Casey's has the best flavor where as my local Walmart's is usually pretty stale.
tina r.
tina r.
Hagarville, AR
OH MY I Love these love the taste could buy 100 of these this products is the best of the best nothing beats this oh my if you have not tried this go buy some First time Consumer but I am going to be a repeat consumer if any one has not went out and bought this then go out and buys this I could sit on the couch and be lazy for days on end eating these
brittany f.
brittany f.
I love this popcorn! it has such a unique flavor and irresistible crunch and cheese taste you can't just stop at one! I feel this is healthier then most other Frito-lay products but it is affordable and long lasting. i have made many of my friends try this snack and they're addicted to! Definitely worth a purchase.
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Charleston , AR
My kids both love this popcorn. I have to say, it is pretty good. It has a bit different texture than regular popcorn because it's softer and kinda melts in your mouth a little bit. It doesn't get the kernels stuck in your teeth like regular popcorn, so that's a huge bonus. And it has flavoring from Cheetos! Yum!
Ana María C.
Ana María C.
I love cheddar popcorn and this one was great but it tasted too much like actual cheeto's for me to love it. It's not the healthiest of options either, leading me to prefer others such as Smartfood Popcorn. Cheesy popcorn is my favorite though, so I'm sure every once in a while I will be reaching for this.
Daisy V.
Daisy V.
Riverside, CA
This is a yummy snack. It has tons of flavor and the texture is fun. My kids and I enjoy it because it is not too crunchy, it is puffy! It is great for snacking while watching a movie. A plus that I have noticed is that the cheese does not stick to much onyour fingers as with regular cheetohs.
Danika D.
Danika D.
Lebanon, MO
I LOVE THIS POPCORN! It's technically 'puffcorn' because it does not contain actual corn-and that is the best part for me! you don't have to worry about getting kernels stuck in your teeth. It is $2 any where you go, and you can find this puffcorn anywhere! It'd def one of my favorite snacks
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
Auburn, CA
I am seriously obsessed with this stuff. I like regular popcorn, but it hurts my gums really bad. This stuff is the most delicious because it's soft but still crunchy, and it's packed with cheddar flavoring. I usually eat a whole bag in one sitting, but what the heck, it's just amazing.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Villa Hills, KY
This Cheddar popcorn aides as a great snack at work, home, ball games, or just about anywhere. The flavor is very good and there is a perfect mix of cheddar and popcorn flavor. I don't think there is anything that I would change about this popcorn and buy it everytime I'm in the store!