BY FRITO-LAY

Chester's butter flavored popcorn 6.75 oz

Amanda C.
Bethlehem, PA
I love Chester’s puffcorn. I love the buttery soft texture and the flavor is to die for. This is one of my favorite flavors Chester’s has to offer. Very cheap as well. I buy these every time I go out to the supermarket
Stefy B.
Pleasantville
Early hours, fast paced, easy to learn. given necessary tools to perform work duties. enjoyed being paid weekly.sometimes the days were quite long.sometimes the elements aren't to favorable dealing with small parking spaces and large amounts of traffic.As long as you worked hard to meet sales plans you were left alone to do the job
Cody B.
Florence, KY
Its definitely not popcorn but it is definitely a great treat to have. Every time I see these in the store I have to stop and pick up a bag or two. They are not to expensive. But they always leave me filled with happiness! I would recommend this delicious treat to everyone
Natasia S.
Portland,OR
Favvvvvvvv popcorn by them I eat it all the time.i rather eat this then one you pop in the microwave love these popcorns there is a cheese one but I’m not a fan of cheese popcorn so I would totally recommend it🍿😍
Crystal B.
Herndon, PA
These are a cheap, tasty snack alternative to popcorn. I normally buy this at my local discount store. Great for small kids, as they dissolve, or people with teeth/gum issues. I've bought these several times over the years, they pack great for lunches, or a quick snack for toddlers in diaper bags as they don't squish like typical popcorn.
Omniah R.
the greatest brand of bagged popcorn there is, ive loved it since i was a child thanks to my dad, but its not easy to find it in stores, amazing buttery taste with the perfect amount of salt and the price is so much better than competitors, anytime i see it in a store i make sure i stock up on it while grabbing a few for my dad :)
Catherine  V.
Powder Springs, GA
I won't lie to you, at first, I thought it was peculiar to see Chester Cheetah on a bag of popcorn. That sounded pretty odd to me. However, once I gave them a shot...wow! They are pretty good. They were much better than I expected. They are more like the puffs versus the crunchy Cheetos, so they are similar to that of a packing peanut, but if that's your thing, than this is your snack!
Margaret S.
Lawrence, MA
I was a little disappointed in these because I love frito lay brands. The popcorn didn't have a good texture and the butter tasted too fake. The popcorns were also a little too greasy to my liking. I prefer microwave popcorn over this.
Kylie Z.
Buffalo, NY
I love these. They are one of my go to snacks. I love the texture, i mix between fluffy melt in your mouth popcorn and a crunchy Cheeto. The butter flavor is really good as well sometimes artificial butter tastes strange but they really hit the mark on this one. And you can't beat the price.
Amber M.
Huffman, TX
These are a great snack for kids who are just learning how to feed themselves. It pretty much dissolves instantly so there is very little concern of them choking. It is also pretty tasty for the kids at heart also. I buy the big bag and separate it into smaller bags for a quick snack.
Cristina M.
Provo, Ut
Are these Good do they taste like Cheetos??
Bethany D.
New York
Where do you get this?
Vanessa G.
Tenaha tx
are these good? do they have alot of butter?
Britany B.
Cosby, TN
This are beyond my favorite popcorn In a bag I have the hardest time finding it around where I live tho butter is my favorite flavor lol