Frito-Lay Bold Mix Variety Pack uploaded by Phyllis A.Frito-Lay Bold Mix Variety Pack uploaded by Edith C.Frito-Lay Bold Mix Variety Pack uploaded by Jessica C.
3 colors available

BY FRITO-LAY

Contains: 4 Cheetos® Flamin' Hot® Flavor Cheese Flavored Snacks--Crunchy, 4 Cheetos® Flamin' Hot® Flavor with Limon Cheese Flavored Snacks--Crunchy, 4 Cheetos® Cheddar Jalapeno Flavored Cheese Flavored Snacks--Crunchy, 4 Doritos® Spicy Nacho Flavored Tortilla Chips (all 1 oz. each); 4 Funyuns® Onion Flavored Rings (3/4 oz. each). see more...

Buy on Kmart
Eden H.
Eden H.
Brentwood, TN
Bought these for a barbeque - it was perfect, because everyone could pick their favorite flavor, and I didn't have to deal with finishing off opened big bags of chips before they went bad. Of course, they are not exactly healthy for you - with the calorie count and amount of sodium, I would never buy these to keep around my house, only for events with guests whose waistlines and blood pressure are none of my concern.
Jeannie P.
Jeannie P.
Bradenton, FL
I love having this big bag of mix variety chips in the house. It's great for packing my son's lunch for school because of the small packaging of the bags of chips and it's a lot better then him eating half of a normal size bag of chips. He enjoys it too because of the variety of chips, it's a surprise for him everyday he opens his lunch box. I have no complaints for these products
tamara c.
tamara c.
Michigan
Before I graduated high school I would buy these chip packs because you get a nice variety in them.
Instead of wasting money buying bulk bags, you could totally just buy a variety pack & enjoy all of your favorite flavors cheaper in the long run.
Though you only get a small amount per bag for those of us that enjoy eating a bag of chips, it's still a great purchase.
Amethyst R.
Amethyst R.
This multipack is super convenient for the whole family who each like they're own flavor. Literally love the lays brand of chips as they make some the classics that I can enjoy anytime so to have several different kinds in one bag is awesome. Size of the bags is perfect too as they are good to enjoy and not risk making the rest of the chips stale and waiting it.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Manchester, NH
I am now 27 years old, I have been eating this specific snack mix, (still to this day), but for 22 years. I will never have another favorite. They are classic and superior to any other brands/flavors/styles of chips. I wish they would add less air and more product to their bags but I will go old and grey and still be eating this variety and lays themselves.
Regina J.
Regina J.
When they created this variety pack they created heaven. The classic variety pack is great but this one has more of my favorites. It adds a kick to the basic flavors and makes the chips less easy to fight over since all of them are so delicious. Most of them can be a little spicy so if anyone doesn't like hot chips this variety pack is not for you.
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
Algonquin, IL
I buy this for my daughter, she likes the variety. This combination is hard to find, I usually get it at Woodman's, which is kind of a local grocery store that literally carries everything! It honestly has to very long full isles of just cereal! Takes forever to shop, but I need to go there to pick up stuff I can't find anywhere else.
Liz M.
Liz M.
Wilmington , Ca
This is a great pack! Especially because you can just grab and go a good size for lunch or snack when you go out on a trip. I usually purchase this at my local target but I'm sure it's available at any grocery store. The only thing about it is that one kind of chip is always the longest to finish but that's a matter of personal taste
daylin g.
daylin g.
Hialeah, FL
I LOVE ALL OF THESE CHIPS !!! Funions are my favorite ! Theres different chips for different moods. If you want something cheesy, theres doritos. Something spicy? you got hot cheetos. Something bitter?...you got the salt and vinegar (personally not my favorite; my boyfriend favorite though) I definitely recommend getting this pack!!
Tiffany V.
Tiffany V.
We buy the Frito-Lay bold mix variety pack from Walmart for our son whenever we need a quick and easy clean up snack. These are really convenient because if you think you may run into a friend of your child's, you can always just grab an extra one on your way out the door leaving the children not arguing over who wants what flavor.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Tifton, GA
Which one is your favorite?
Phuong T.